8. - Truth Or Dare ?

I'm Addicted To You!

 

 

 

- Yoseob's POV -

 

"Where are those kids..." I looked outside the window.

"Oppa.. Just be patient.. They'll come soon.." Suzy puts her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled. We were all taking a break. 

"I'm bored..." IU slumps down in one of the chairs. 

"Me too..." Min sits next to IU.

We all got along pretty quickly. "Hey.. Let's play a game..." IU smirks. 

"Hmm.. What kind of game?"  Min asks.

"Spin... the... BOTTLE!" IU shouted happily.

"Oh... This game..." Suzy sits across from IU. 

"So... You guys wanna play?" IU smiles.

"Sure... We all got nothin else to do..." I sat next to Suzy.

"Okay.. We need a bottle ... or something..."

"Oh.. JOON! Get a water bottle in the kitchen!" Min shouts across the room.

"Whaa?"

"GET A WATER BOTTLE!" Min shouted louder.

"Got it!" Joon comes over to us. 

"I get to play too then..." Joon grins.

"Sure!" IU nodded her head. Scooting over to make room for Joon.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I'll spin it first!' Min raises her hand. The bottle points to Suzy.

"Okay... Truth.. or.. Dare..." Min grins

"Uhhh... Da..NO.. Truth.." Suzy smiles.

"Hmm.. Do you like someone?"

"A...Yes...." Suzy looks down embarrass.

"Okay.. Who.. Do.. you like then?" Min smiles.

"I...Like.. Cute boys.." Suzy smiles.

"Hmm.. good enough for me.."

"WHAT! She has to answer.. The guy she likes.." IU smirks.

"Moving on... Spin the bottle Suzy.."

Suzy spins the bottle and it lands on Joon.

"Truth or dare..."

"I want... a DARE! Wait no... I want a truth... WAIT NO... I want a DARE.. WAIT TRUTH!!! Hold up! I wan-"

"JUST PICK ALREADY!" Min,IU, and Yoseob shout together.

"Fine.. Dare..." Joon mumbles.

"Okay... I dare you ... To be nice to Hyosung and never yell at her..."

"Haah.. That's EASY! Wait.. Who's Hyosung?"

Everyone showed there gums while smiling.

"Oh! Gummy Girl!" Joon chuckles.

"Alright MY turn to spin the bottle now.." Joon spins the bottle slowly. It lands on IU.

"IU-ssi... Truth...or...DARE!' Joon says in a creepy voice.

"I want... a DARE!" IU shouts.

"Okay.. I dare you too... Oh!.. When we have our opening this coming Tuesday.. You have to dress up in a chicken costume and dance!" Joon laughs.

"Pssh.. EASY!" IU smiles.

"Fine if that's easy I take back what I said.. You have to eat 4 hot peppers right NOW..." Joon crossed his arms over his chest.

"F-FOUR! Are you kidding me!" 

"Nope.. Four.. Right here and now.. Unless.. Your to chick-"

"Don't call me that word! Fine.. I'll go get 4 right now.." IU get's out of her seat and went to go get 4 peppers.

 

 

---------------

 

Hyosung felt the happiest girl alive right next to the man she likes. She doesn't LOVE him YET. You can't just throw around the word LOVE.

Hyosung was happy that Kikwang would wait for her, but she doesn't know how long it's gonna take for her to get ready. it could take weeks, months, and maybe... even YEARS

She doesn't want Kikwang to keep waiting for her, but he DID say he would wait FOREVER. So she will hope that he would keep this promise of his.

Hyosung looks over at the corner of her eyes to see Kikwang shiver. Hyosung slowly takes off his jacket he gave her, and felt the rush of cold wind hit her.

"K-Kikwang.. Here.. T-Take .. I mean p-put your jacket o-on..." Hyosung teeth chattered. Kikwang just looks at her and shook his head no.

"Why... A-Aren't you c-cold....?" Kikwang takes the jacket and puts his arm on the left side.

"Okay.. Now put your arm in the right side..."

"WHAT! Are you crazy! It can't fit both of us...."

"Wanna bet?..." Kikwang grins. Hyosung then tries putting on the jacket. 

"WOW! ... Didn't realize you were this big..." Hyosung smiles. Then she felt Kikwang free arm go around her waist.

"W-Wait... This is too embarrassing..." Hyosung stares at their feet while walking in a slow pace.

"Why?... " Kikwang asked while Hyosung shrug her shoulders.

"I promise you.. I'll make you fall for me hard and make you love me, so much it's gonna hurt..." Kikwang whispers in Hyosungs ear.

"Kikwang... That was sweet of you, but are you trying to scare me!?" Hyosung punched his arm playfully.

"I... Wasn't planning to scare you, but Hyosung... I'm serious.. I really do like you...."

"Like....."

"Yes LIKE.... Want me to spell it out for you?" Kikwang pinches her cheeks.

"Oww... And NO.. You don't have to spell it out for me..." Hyosung lips turn into a pout.

"Are you upset because I said like and not love?" Kikwang grins.

"No..... Well... Maybe....." Kikwang stares at her.

"Okay FINE! YES! ... I want you to love me..." Hyosung blushed.

"Do you know... how wrong that just sounded..." Kikwang had dirty thoughts came in mind.

"BABO!" Hyosung punched his arm.

"Aish... That hurts Hyosung..." Kikwang pouts and rub the spot on his arm where Hyosung punched him.

"That hurt? Are you kidding me.... That was my lightest hit!" 

"That... Was your lightest hit?..." Kikwang started imagining what it would be like if Hyosung had punched him her hardest.

Kikwang shook the thought away and pulled Hyosung closer to him.

"Yah... I'm still mad at you.. I was being serious... "

"I know... I'm really REALLY sorry Hyosung.... Please forgive me..."

"Hmmm.. I don't know~ " Hyosung teased.

"You don't know? Want me to help you find out?..." Kikwang moved his face closer and closer to Hyosung. Just when he was about to kiss her...

 

"KIKWANG!!!!!!! HYOSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suzy and Yoseob ran over to them. Kikwang and Hyosung quickly backed away from each other.

"Oh... What are you guys doing?" Yoseob stares at them.

"Huh?.. OH! Nothing!" Kikwang waved his hands in protest.

"Nothing?... Then what's that.." Yoseob points at the jacket.

"Oh this! Silly Yoseob... Were just sharing a jacket... Because we had a stupid fight about who gets the jacket.. Right Kikwang..." Hyosung nudged her elbow at Kikwang.

"Right!" Kikwang smiles.

"Hmmm.. WELL... Come inside! Were playing spin the bottle! And IU has 3 more peppers to eat!" Yoseob grabs Kikwang hand and pulls him to the cafe.

Hyosung sighed in relief. Suzy then walks over to Hyosung.

"Sooo.. Are you guys... You know... a thing now?" Suzy smirks.

"What! Oh no! Just.... Not until a while..."

"Oh, but your not denying it..." Suzy smirk grew wider.

"I... Aish Suzy-ah! Let's just go inside and discuss this another time!" Hyosung walks ahead.

"Hyosung! You better tell me what's going on!" Suzy catches up with Hyosung.

"Yeah yeah... What ever..." Hyosung and Suzy head inside the cafe.

 

"EAT! EAT! EAT ! EAT! EAT!" Yoseob, Joon, Min, and Kikwang were chanting IU.

"Aish... You guys are CRAZY! I'm already breaking out into sweat just by the first one!" IU complains.

"WELL... You DID pick dare..." Joon smirks.

"I... HATE you LEE JOON!" IU glares at Joon.

"LOVE YOU TOO!!" Joon smiles.

"Ugh.. Just wait until I spin the bottle.. I hope it lands on you.. Cause then.. I'm gonna be getting MY revenge..." IU had a evil smirk on her face.

"Ouuu.. Joon.. You better watch out.. IU seriously well get revenge..." Yoseob chuckles.

"What ever... I'm not scared of a dare..." Joon crossed his arms over his chest.

"EAT! EAT! EAT! EAT!" They all started chanting again.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! JUST STOP CHANTING ALREADY!" IU shouted loudly. The crowd goes quiet. IU put the whole pepper in .

After 5 seconds.

"GAH! GIVE ME WATER MIN-SSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" IU jumped out of her chair screaming.

"Here you go..." Min toss the water bottle to IU. She chugs down the whole thing. 

 

**

 

After about 5 water bottles. The heat with finally dying down. Well... A little..

"Are you ready for your forth pep-"

"DON'T.... EVEN-...." IU cuts Joon off. She could hardly speak because her tongue was still on fire.

"Joon... Lee Joon.. I'm defiantly gonna get my revenge on you... YOU JUST WATCH! " IU thought to herself as an evil smile crept over her face.

 

 


 

A/N :

YAY!! FINALLY UPDATED!!! 

I am also REALLY SORRY for not posting in SO long! Like seriously.. It's pretty ridiculous...  

I'm just SUPER BUSY with School.. It's like.. Driving me INSANE! But I'm gonna be going on break pretty soon, so you know what that means?..

I have more time to write my stories ! xD * throws confetti *

&&

Please forgive me for any grammar or speling errors I may have! THANK YOU ! ^__^