11. - Ice-Cream?

I'm Addicted To You!

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

"Oh Joon-ssi! You should defiantly choose this one!" I pulled out a pretty rug that was in the clearance section.

"Hmm.. Alright.. What ever floats your boat.." Joon takes the rug from me and slings it over his shoulder.

"Hey.. After I buy the rug let's go get ice-cream over there.." Joon pointed his finger across the street.

"What!? We don't have time for ice-cream!" Kikwang stomps his foot on the ground. "What a child.." 

"Oh come on Kikwang.. Please~" I pouted my lips while trying to give my best puppy eyes. I saw that Kikwang hesitated for a minute, but quickly shook it off.

"No.. and that's final! Now hurry up and pay for the rug Joon!" Kikwang held onto my hand and dragged me out of the store.

"Yah! What are yo-" I felt my body stiffen up as Kikwang wraps his arms around my waist. I blinked a few times before coming back to my senses.

"Kikwang.. What are you doing?" I struggled trying to get out of his embrace.

"Hyosung.. You can't fall in love with him...." Kikwang tighten his arms around me. 

"W-What are you talking about?" 

"Just promise me you'll only fall for me.." Kikwang releases his hold on me and stares at me intently.

"K-Kikwang.. Are you stupid?" 

"What?"

"I already fallen for you..." I felt myself flush.

"What!?"

"Yah keep your voice down!" 

"Arrasseo.. Come on.. Hyo baby~" Kikwang winks and held on to my hand. 

"Wait.. Joon doesn't know about this.. Nobody knows about this..We can't.." I shook my head.

"Sorry I forgot.. You want this to be a secret right?" I nodded my head.

"I understand.." Kikwang releases my hand and walks back inside.

"Did I.. say something wrong?" 

 

 

- Yoseob's POV -

 

"Suzy.. I said I was sorry..." I apologized for the tenth time already.

"No Yoseob.. Don't say sorry to me.. Say sorry to Joon.." Suzy finally comes out of the room. 

"Suzy.. I'm stupid.. I know, but seriously.. I said I'm sorry.. Do I have to get on my knees and beg?" I crouched down, but Suzy stops me.

"Alright fine.. I forgive you.." Suzy let's out a deep sigh.

"YAY!" I shouted happily and pulled Suzy in for a tight hug.

"Jeez.. No matter what you do.. I can't stay mad at you for long.." Suzy shook her head.

"It's because I'm cute right?" 

"No..Well.. I guess if y-" "

"Suzy.. Can I ask you something?" I cut her off.

"Sure..."

"Would you ever like someone like me?"

"Of course I like you.." 

"No not like that Suzy.. I mean.. Would you ever date me?"

 

 

- Mir's POV -

 

"Mir oppa.. Do you want to go get ice-cream for a little bit?" IU points down to the ice-cream parlor that was across the cafe.

"Sure.. Let me go ask Min too..." I got up my seat and went to go find Min. I spotted her along with Yoseob and Suzy. 

"Annyeong~" I waved to them. 

"Ah! Mir!" Min smiles and engulfs me into a hug. 

"Y-Yah.. Not here.." I blushed.

"Awww he's blushing!" Suzy and Yoseob cheered.

"Do you guys want to go get ice-cream down over the parlor over there.." I pointed down to the street.

"Of course! We need a little break once in awhile.. right?" Yoseob looks at Suzy. 

"Yeah.." 

"Alright! Let's go then!' Min marches her way out. Mir chuckles at her actions. As they headed towards the ice-cream shop. Mir suddenly forgotten about a certain someone that asked him earlier. 

"What flavor should I get?" Min and Suzy stares at the ice-cream in awe. 

"I want a double scoop of chocolate!" Yoseob raises his hand. The worker lady chuckled and nodded her head. Min and Yoseob were on the other side of the ice-cream parlor, so I took this chance to approach Suzy. 

"Hi..." I smiled and bend down besides her. 

"Hey.." Suzy smiles and turns her attention towards me. 

"What ice-cream do you want?" I asked her. 

"Hmm.. I don't know.. I want strawberry, but I also want chocolate.." Suzy pouted while eyeing the ice-cream. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Why don't you just get both?" 

"Ah! Your right! Gah.. I'm so stupid.." Suzy face palms herself.

"Haha.. Your so cute~" I got up and ordered my ice-cream. 

"No Yoseob! You can't have any of mine!" Min held her ice-cream up high.

"Why~ Were friends right? It looks so good..." Yoseob eyes looked like they would turn into hearts.

"No.." Min stuck her tongue out. 

"Do you want some of mine then?" Suzy taps on Yoseob's shoulder. He turn his head. 

"Strawberry? Sure..." Yoseob the ice-cream.

"Wah~ Daebak!" Yoseob puts his thumbs up. 

"Wait.. isn't that.. indirect kissing?" Min and I went up next to them. They started to turn red.

"Awwww~ CUTE!" Min laughed at the pair in front of her. I couldn't help, but start to feel jealous for some reason. I don't know why though. 

"Do I.. Like Suzy?"

 

 

 


 

 

A/N :

 

YAY! Updated! Sorry for the long wait >.<

I sprained my wrist a couple days ago.. So it hurt's to type.. T.T

But.. Anyways.. Please answer the poll at the bottom!

And this was a short chapter.. Please forgive me!
My wrist hurts to type, but I tried! ^_^