1. - First Day

I'm Addicted To You!

 

-- Hyosung's POV --
 
 
 
"Hyosung! Jeon Hyosung! Get your lazy up!" I woke up by the voice of my umma shouting across my room. I rubbed my eyes as they slowly open.
 
"Jeez your old enough now.. Why do I have to wake you up." "Minhae umma.."I looked at her as she rolled her eyes.
 
I would say she's still not over the fact that my appa is dead. "Hyosung.. When are you going to get a job? You gotta help out your umma here.. We need some money." "Umma.. I well soon I promise." "Soon? How long is soon Jeon Hyosung?"
 
I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. "Today.." I whispered softly as I walked past her. "Really? Where did you apply?" "I'll tell you about it later..." I closed the bathroom door. 
 
I took a quick shower, washed my face , and brushed my teeth. I put on my jeans, hoodie, and glasses. Then I went downstairs and put on my shoes then quickly headed out the door. 
 
"Jeez... We just moved here last month .. And she wants me to get a job? .. I worked as the newspaper girl when appa used to live around and plus I'm still not used to this place! Aish.. I only know where a couple things are!" I thought in my head. 
 
I headed to the "Shopping Center". Looking for a place to work part time as. I walked down the crowded sidewalks. An old man bumped into me. "Yah! Watch where your going!" The old man smacked my arm. "Ah minhae.." I bowed down and ran off quickly. I rubbed the spot he hit my arm at. "Aigoo.. People these days.." 
 
After 2 hours of looking for a job I couldn't find any or they didn't need any more workers. I let out sigh. Then something caught my eyes.
 
I read the sign that was written in bold prints. "HELP WANTED" I smiled as I finally found a place. I quickly ran across the street to the place.
 
I opened the door. It was a small cafe. It had this warm and cozy feeling. I let out a sigh of relief. I went up to the counter lady.
 
"Umm.. I read the sign outside and I needed a place to work part time at" I asked the lady. "Well.. You came to the right place!" The lady smiled.
 
"We never thought we would of found another employe! How old are you?" "I'm 17..." "17! Gosh you look so young!" The lady exclaimed.
 
"Haha.. I get that a lot" I stuck my tongue out. "Well you seem like you would be a good addition to the team! Here sign the registration form!"
 
The lady handed me the sheet. I quickly looked over it and filled it out. "Here you go!" I smiled. "Well come in the staff room and meet the people here!"
 
She told me the way. Then I headed to the room. I opened the door. It was filled with loud music and people singing. I saw one guy and two girls. 
 
"Umm.. Excuse me" I spoke, but they didn't here me. "Excuse me..." I spoke a little louder. Then after sometime they still didn't notice me.
 
I started to get irritated. "Umm.... EXCUSE ME!" I shouted right after the music has stoppen. Then they turned back and stared at me.
 
I felt my cheeks flush. "Oh how embarassing.." I thought . "Oh! How could we help you?" One of the ladies asked.
 
"I'm the new worker here... and the lady at the counter told me I should check the staff room out.." I looked at the ground as I felt embarassed still.
 
"New worker!! Wow! It's been a long time since we got on! Join us!" They all started talking. I smiled as I felt a huge welcome.
 
"Ah! Minhae! I forgot to introduce myself! Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Hyosung imnida!" I bowed down.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo Lee Jieun imnida." The girl talking to me earlier bowed down.
 
Then the other girl came up to me. "Annyeonghaseyo Bae Suzy imnida." The pretty girl bowed down.
 
Then one of the guys came up. "Annyeonghaseyo Yang Yoseob imnida!" The cute boy bowed down. "You know your really cute!" He winked.
 
"Eh?" I blushed. "Yah! Oppa stop teasing the new girl!" Jieun smaked his back softly. "Wae? She is! Don't you agree Kiki ah!!!" Yoseob looked back at the guy laying down on the couch.
 
I never noticed him. Then he got up and ruffled his hair softly. "Wah.. He's so handsome!" I squealed in my head. Then he got up and walked over to Yoseob.
 
"Yah! Why do you have to be so loud!! I'm trying to sleep!" He shouted and pulled on one of Yoseob's ear. "Hehe minhae Kiki ah.." Yoseob stuck his tongue out. Which made him even more cuter.
 
"Yah! You two! Kikwang introduce yourself to the new worker!" Jieun points at me.
 
"Ah minhae. Annyeonghaseyo Lee Kikwang imnida." Kikwang bowed down. "Happy now princess?" Kikwang smirked at Jieun. Then she started to blush. 
 
After five minutes or so of the awkward silence no one spoke up. "Umm.. So what exactly is your guy's position?" I asked as everyone looked at me.
 
"Good question!" Suzy smiled. "Well.. I and IU here are the waitress." Suzy put her arm around Jieun.
 
"IU?.." I tilted my head confused. "Hehe that's what we call her.." Suzy smiles. "Ah I see.. Can I call you IU too?" I asked.
 
"Of course! Were all gonna be good friends here anyways!" IU smiles widely. 
 
Then as the staff room door opens. The lady from the counter came in. "Ah.. Hello Hyosung. So you met all are workers correct?" The lady asked.
 
"Ne..." "Great! Well let's have another meeting. Annyeonghaseyo Kim Yoora imnida! I'm the boss here." She bows down.
 
"Wow really? Your really pretty and look young!" I commented. "Hehe really? Well it's nice to have a good compliment once in awhile." She smiles.
 
"Your gonna be right at the top of employe of the month!" She winks. "Yah! What about all are hard work we done here!" Kikwang pouts.
 
"Just joking Kikwang calm down.." She smiles. "Well.. Hyosung I just wanted to tell you that your position would also be a waitress.
 
Kikwang and Yoseob are the waiters. Well everyone here get along with are new team member here!" Yoora smiles and puts her arm around me.
 
"Ne!" Everyone shouts except for Kikwang. I smiled. "Well I gotta go back to the counter! So everyone please wait for the new uniforms coming in next week!" Yoora annouced before she left. "Ne!" Everyone shouts back. 
 
"New uniforms?" I spoke outloud my thought by accident. "Yeah.. Did you know this cafe just opened a couple months before? We just started decorating the place." Yoseob smiles at me.
 
"Ah.. So this is a new cafe? I just moved around this area last month."
 
"Well I hope you well like the new place your living in!" IU smiles.
 
"Kamsahamnida." I smiled back at her.
 
Then I looked around the staff room once more. It was just the perfect size. There was a flat screen tv and some snacks at the table in the back.
Two long couches and three smaller chairs. There were also a karaoke machine. 
 
"Do you like the room?" I voice interrupted my thoughts. "Yea.. It's very... nice." I looked over to Suzy who asked me. 
 
"That's good! We decorated this place ourselves.." Suzy glanced around the room also. 
 
"Really? It looks very professional.." I smiled. Then I saw IU and Yoseob continue there game, and Kikwang headed back to lay down on the sofa.
 
"Oppa! You cheated!" IU exclaimed. "What! How?" "You started before me..." "No I didn't." "Yes you did.." "No I didn't.." "YES.. YOU did.." "NO..I didn't.."
 
IU and Yoseob were now face to face. Puffing up their chest to look tough. I let out a laugh.
 
"Hyosung what's so funny?" Yoseob pouted. "You guy's.." I pointed at them. "What? How?" IU asked with both hands on her hips.
 
I let out another laugh. Then Suzy joined me. "What! Suzy ! You two!" Yoseob points at Suzy.
 
"You guy's... are just idiots fighting for no reason" Suzy chuckles as I joined her. 
 
"Idiots!? What!?" IU and Yoseob shouts at the same time. "Hey! Stop that!" They both looked at eachother. "Stop COPYING ME!" They both argued back. 
 
"Yah you two kids.. Quite down.. I'm trying to sleep." Kikwang complained.
 
"Kiki ah! Your not sleeping! We have some work to finish up!" Yoseob walks over to Kikwang and shakes him, but Kikwang ignores him.
 
"Yah!" Yoseob shouts shaking Kikwang more violently. "Well you leave me no choice.." Yoseob smirks. 
 
Yoseob lifts up the blanket Kikwang was using and lays down with him on the couch. "Yeoboo~ Sweet dreams.." Yoseob lays down with Kikwang.
 
"Yah! Babo!" Kikwang pushes Yoseob as he falls face first. 
 
I hurried to Yoseob worried. "Yoseob shi! Are you okay?" I asked as I helped him up. 
 
"Yeah don't worry I'm fine.." Yoseob smiles. Then I saw his nose start to bleed. I gasp. 
 
"No your not! Look at your nose!" I quickly ran over to the snack table to grab a couple of napkins. Then I wiped away Yoseob blood and held the napkin their. 
 
"You should tilt your head up.." 
 
"Ne~" Yoseob replies cutely. 
 
Then IU and Suzy comes over to Yoseob. "Yah Kikwang! Shouldn't you apologize to Yoseob oppa?" Suzy asked. 
 
"Wae? His fault.." Kikwang turns his back on us. 
 
"Hey! Shouldn't you at least be concern for him? He IS your friend!" I shouted at Kikwang. Then he turns back to look at me. 
 
"It's none of your business.. Who told you to jump in?" Kikwang asked annoyed. "No one! I'm just saying--"
 
"Just shut up.. I'm trying to sleep gummy face." Kikwang turns his back. 
 
I felt something inside me started to boil up. "Yoseob shi hold this." Yoseob holds the napkin as I walked over to the snack table. 
 
I grabbed the iced water and walked up to Kikwang. "Maybe you need to take a chill?" I splashed the water at Kikwang.
 
"Yah! What do you think your doing!?" Kikwang get's up quickly and stares at me coldly. I clenched my fist.
 
"Kikwang! Hyosung! Calm down! We don't need a fight on your first day here!" Suzy comes up to me and puts her hand on my shoulder.
 
I released my hand from it's fist and moved Suzy's hands from my shoulder. Then walked out the door in anger as I headed back home.
 
 
 

 

Author's Note : So how's the first chapter??

I'm not really satisfied myself actually.. Well comment about what you think! xD