I Missed You - HaeHyuk

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up a little earlier than I usually would today because I'm supposed to meet with my bestfriend today. So what if I lost three hours of my sleep. It's not like I needed them anyway. Wait! What is this? I took a closer look in the mirror and saw that my eyebags were unusually bigger today. I don't normally notice these things but now that I do, I need to find a way to fix this and fast.

I looked around my medicine cabinet but didn't find anything that could help with my situation. Ibuprofen?Advil? Who the heck needs these stuff? I kept rummaging through my medicine cabinet and not exactly sure what I'm trying to find but it's definitely not...bih sub-salicylate? I shook my head before moving on to plan B.

"HEECHUL HYUNG!"

"WHAT!?"

"DO YOU HAVE AN EYE CREAM?"

"WHAT!?!"

"EYE CREAM!" I don't know why I didn't just walk towards his room instead of screaming from my room. "FOR CONCEALING EYEBAGS!"

"YES!"

I waited a few seconds to see if he would add anything else but soon realized I should probably asked him if I could get some. "CAN I HAVE SOME?"

"COME PICK IT UP HERE YOU BRAT!"

I felt silly that a simple eyebag cover up can give me this much relief but I'm thankful nevertheless. Heechul hyung might have his quirks sometimes but he always pull through for me whenever I need him. I entered his room and sure enough, without even giving me a second glance, he waved me towards the direction of his special bag. 

"How's Hankyung hyung?"

"Fine," he said before typing away on his computer. "He said to tell you, 'hi,' so 'Hi.'"

Hyung never changes."Tell him I said 'Hi' back." I gave Heechul hyung a smile but I already know he's too focused on things more important than me stealing some of his favorite cream. "Thanks, hyung!"

"Yeah, yeah." 

I left Heechul hyung's room and went back to my room to finish getting ready. I looked at the time and sighed. Five more hours. I shook my head and just heaved out a heavy sigh. Why did it have to be lunch? I could have said breakfast then we could see each other sooner. That's not weird right? I mean...people eat breakfast together all the time and it's the most important meal of the day so it would make sense to grab the most important meal of the day with the most important person in my life. 

Well, there's no point in dwelling over it now. I looked at the mirror and started to wash my face before putting the cream on my face. I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen today but I'm excited for whatever it may be. It's been so long since I last saw him and I don't think I've changed that much since we first met. 

Maybe my features have gotten a little older. Face a little broader but my jaw still looks pretty sharp, I think. Hair still looks good. I took a closer look at the mirror and made a wide grinning smile. Teeth still looks pretty great. Then I did one of my natural smiles and, not to brag or anything, but I got a little less nervous knowing that I'm still as irrisistable as ever. Let's hope he feels the same way. 

I had my clothes laid out on my bed but upon taking a second look, perhaps, it's not as good as I thought it was. I pursed my lips together and pondered whether I should spend another hour looking for clothes but then decided against it. I need to look natural and not too...eager? Whatever.

I changed my clothes and after taking one more look in the mirror to make sure I look as presentable as I want to be I took another look at the clock. Two hours left. Wow, time really does fly by doesn't it. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out the door.

"HYUNG! I'M LEAVING!"

"TELL ME HOW IT GOES!"  I smiled upon hearing Heechul hyung's way of encouragement. "FIGHTING!"

As I was driving to meet with Eunhyuk, I couldn't help but picture what's going to happen in my mind. He's usually always late so I should probably get us a good table. He always gets distracted by people walking outside so maybe not a window seat but he also hates attention so definitely not in the middle of the restaurant. Maybe if I bribe the host I can get us a private booth. 

My heart's racing a little as I continue to think about when I would finally see him again. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts of him I didn't even notice that I've already arrived at my destination. I was just thankful I didn't get into any accident on my way here. How long was I out of it? I glanced at my watch and saw that I still had 30 minutes left. 

My eyes widened a bit considering that there must have been a pretty hefty traffic getting here and I didn't even know. I just smiled knowing that this is the kind of effect he has on me. Make the worse of my days into one of the best ones in my life. I got out of my car and headed in the restaurant. I'm already trying to think of how I should talk with the host in order to get our privacy making sure that I give her enough.

"Hello, Welcome to Magic Restaurant."

"Hello," I started off with one of my enthralling smiles before proceeding with my name. "My name is Lee Donghae. I would like-" before I can even finish my sentence she seemed to have already known what I was here for.

"Oh! You're here for a party of two, correct?"

"Uh, yeah." I was a little dumbfounded at how she could have known that and, truth be told, I was a little loss for words.

"With a Lee Hyukjae, am I right?"

"Y-Yeah." She smiled at me as if she knew something I didn't.

"Excellent! Please follow me, sir."

I wasn't exactly sure what's going on so I decided to just follow her. Did Heechil hyung plan this? He brought me to a booth in the back that looked a little excluded from the rest of the restaurant. She gestured her hand to the table and just had a weirdly giddy smile on her face. 

"I'll tell the staff to start serving your food in a few minutes." 

This is totally not what I was expecting. 

"Hae! How are you?"

Eunhyuk stood up from the table and walked towards me. I'm assuming it's to give me one of his warm hugs but my mind is still trying to catch up on what's going on at the present time. Eunhyuk was slowly getting closer, which is weird cause it looks like he's walking in slow motion right now. 

I felt his arms wrap around me and of course, just like any other normal instinct, my arms automatically wrapped around his waist. Eunhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter