Surprise! (Leeteuk's birthday OS when he turned 29) -

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I made this about four years ago when Teukie turned 29 and  I'm using his Korean age (just in case it confuses anyone). Kangin was also still in the military at the time of this fic so don't get confused, neh?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leeteuk was sleeping peacefully on his bed when he felt it shake. He heard familiar voices and groaned louder knowing it's only the notorious trouble makers of Super Junior. He took his pillow and buried his face underneath it in hopes on blocking their voices out. It would've worked if the two weren't jumping on his bed like little children. 

"Hyung!Hyung! Wake up! Wake up!!" They simultaneously yelled while jumping. They kept doing what they were doing until Leeteuk finally got fed up and angrily sat up on his bed.   "What?!" Leeteuk looked at the two with a murderous glare which made them both stop jumping. However, the glare didn't do anything about the wide smiles painted on their faces.    "Happy Birthday Teukie hyung!" The said in unison and gave their beloved leader a hug and a kiss on the cheek.   Once they were done greeting Leeteuk, they immediately got off the bed and ran out of the room. Leeteuk didn't have enough time to process what exactly was going on when the two disappeared. After he has gathered his thoughts together, he blinked his eyes and groaned while laying back down on the bed. He was about to make another attempt to go back to sleep when he heard a loud bang to his door.

"Yah!Jungsu, get your out of your bed and into the kitchen!" Obviously, only Heechul would have the energy to shout like that this early in the morning. "Don't make me come back again or else!"   Leeteuk groaned even harder knowing that there's no way he can go back to sleep now. He flipped himself so now that he's laying on his stomach and looked at his clock. 7:33. Leeteuk sighed after reading the time and immediately stood out of his bed. He quickly looked at himself at the mirror before going out of his room. As soon as he opened the door he heard indistinct voices all coming from one place, the kitchen. He shut his door close and walked over to where all the noise were at.    Once Leeteuk reached the kitchen, he was surprised to see everyone was already dressed. However, what he was surprised to see the most is the way everyone seemed to be fussing around. He looked at the table and was surprised to find all his favorite food in there. He let out a smile on his face and continued to watch his dongsaengs from the door.   "Yah! stop it!"   "Don't touch the cake! Shindong hyung, can you please go to the corner with Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung?"   "Careful with that one!"
"Siwon, fix that banner up here, please."   "Kyuhyun stop playing and-, oh, hello Leeteuk hyung."   Leeteuk chuckled seeing the surprised look on Sungmin's face. The other members also froze for a second hearing Leeteuk was already present but immediately went to their rightful places around the table, so that they are all now facing Leeteuk. The leader was amused seeing his dongsaengs all well coordinated for once without his help.   

"Happy Birthday Leeteuk Hyung!" They all said together. Siwon lit up the cake and everyone sang together.
 

~생일축하함니다 (Seng il chook ha hamni da~~)
~생일축하함니다 (Seng il chook ha hamni da~!)
~사랑하는 이특 형 (Sa rang ha nuen Leeteuk hyung)
~생일축하함니다 (Seng il chook ha hamni da!!)


Leeteuk felt so happy hearing them sing together. After they were done singing everyone urged him to make a wish and quickly blow the candle. Leeteuk closed his eyes and as soon as he opened it, he blew the candle as everyone cheered for him. Then Donghae and Kyuhyun held Leeteuk's arms as they did the Super Junior tradition and smashed the cake on Leeteuk's face. Everyone laughed out loud as Leeteuk tried to wipe the cream out of his eyes and nose. 

"Aish, yah! you little- ugh~" Everyone just laughed at their leaders situation. While everyone was having fun, their door suddenly opened making everyone look at who their visitor might be. Once they saw it was only their manager, they got loud once again and even urged their manager to join them.

"What is going on in here?" Their manager asked but after seeing the mess in the kitchen, a smashed cake, and Leeteuk's face covered in icing he stopped them from answering knowing that it's just another one of their mishaps.

"Leeteuk your schedules been cleared for the day." He informed after Leeteuk has washed his face clean. 

Leeteuk grabbed a nearby towel and dried his face while looking at their manager with a questioning look. "Why?"

"Well, considering that this might be your last one before going to the military, the company decided to give you the day off."

Leeteuk nodded his head in understanding but when he looked at the others he saw that they're all ready to leave to do their schedules for the day.

"Bye Leeteuk hyung." 

"Happy Birthday hyung! See ya later~"

"Bye hyung~ Have fun, okay?!"

There were all other kinds of goodbye said by the other members and when their manager greeted him from the door, the door was shut closed and everything turned quiet. He looked around the dorm and sighed finding the silence a little deafening. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate for himself since it would be a total shame to just let his favorite foods to go to waste. After he got his plate ready he went to the living room to watch TV but something in the VCR caught his eye.

"Press Play." He read out loud. He blinked in confusion at first but decided that there's nothing to lose and played it. He turned the TV on and went to watch it from the couch. It was just a blank screen at first that it heightened his curiosity. However, the members jumped out of nowhere and a really loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETEUK HYUNG!!" was heard. He jumped a little bit and looked at the screen in complete surprise.

"Aish~ those guys...are they trying to make this my last one?!" He muttered under his breath but continued to watch it anyways. He saw the members were laughing which made him glare at the screen.

"Surprised you, didn't we?" Heechul asked playfully. "You don't have to lie because I know we did." Leeteuk scoffed at that and angrily took a bite out of his food.

"Mianhe hyung~" Sungmin's apologetic yet playful voice came.

"So, I bet you're wondering what this video is for, right?" Siwon looked at the screen and asked.

"Well, it's our contributed gift for you since you always say you don't want anything expensive as a present." Donghae continued.

"It's a private video so don't upload it in your computer and share it in the internet, arasso?" Eunhyuk playfully said. 

Leeteuk laughed at his dongsaeng's words. "As if. I'm not Heechul you know?" He unknowingly commented out loud.

"So,who'll start?" Ryewook looked at the members and asked.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter