HaeHyuk - All I Need is You

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, I'm going to be posting the birthday fics up first just cause those are, technically, the most "outdated" ones of my fics and I don't exactly want to recycle them for any of their birthdays (should I start making them again :)) Also, I thought this would be a good fic to share in celebration of D&E's successful MV :))) Seriously, talk about an earworm, right? xP I'm so proud of how much they've grown but at the same time were able to stay true to themselves and remain as the boys men we all have learned to love. <3

Pairing: HaeHyuk

Donghae was still enjoying his warm, soft, and comfy bed while still in deep slumber when he felt his bed shake. He ignored it at first and just continued to snuggle into his pillow as he willed himself to go to sleep. However, the person was persistent. Donghae soon felt something deepen his bed and snatch his pillow away from his arms and was replaced by something or rather, someone heavier. Donghae didn't have to open his eyes to know who that person is. If anything, he thinks that the person is even better than the pillow.

"Hae, wake up. It's morning already," the voice said.

Donghae ignored him and tightened his hold around him instead. The other was not amused. Donghae felt someone poking his sides repeatedly. Donghae tried to ignore it at first but it kept on coming that he soon found himself poking the other back. It soon turned into a tickle fight with Donghae hovering above the other. Their laughter echoed through the room And as soon as they came back to their senses, their laughter slowly turned into just sweet smiles towards each other.

"Are you awake now?"

Donghae smiled and leaned closer so that their lips are only inches apart. "Yes, Hyukkie. I am very much awake now." Donghae ended that sentence by kissing Eunhyuk full on the lips.

The other didn't say anything and just smiled as he replied to Donghae's kiss. Donghae felt Eunhyuk's tongue asking for permission to deepen the kiss. It was something Donghae would've gladly granted immediately at any day,but instead of doing that, he pulled away and look around his room suspiciously. Eunhyuk obviously disappointed gave Donghae a look of confusion. 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing...it's just, something feels weird." Donghae answered with an uneasy look painted on his face.

"What is?"

"I don't know." Donghae put on his thinking face when a question popped in his head. "Are the others here?"

"Others? You mean if the members are here?" Donghae nodded his head which earned him a weird look from Eunhyuk. "Well, yeah. Why wouldn't they be here?"

"Really?" Donghae exclaimed in genuine surprise. "Then, how can we make out this early in the morning without any one of them coming in to interrupt us?"

Eunhyuk was silent for a moment before laughing at Donghae's remark. He cupped Donghae's face and kissed his cheeks before getting out of his bed.

"You better go get ready and come outside, you silly fish. Breakfast will get cold." 

Donghae watched Eunhyuk leave his room with the same curious look before something hit him, again. He went to his closet and grabbed his change of clothes and got ready. Of course, without forgetting to give himself a mental slap on the head for missing a rare opportunity of having Eunhyuk as his breakfast by asking a stupid question. Donghae really has a talent for ruining the mood.

Once Donghae was all freshen up, he went directly to the kitchen. To his surprise, there are more people than what he was expecting to see that morning. He looked around the kitchen carefully and scratched his eyes before analyzing the place once again. Yup! This was definitely not a dream.

"Oh, hey Donghae. Sorry we're not ready yet. We thought Eunhyuk would've distracted you for a little while longer until we got the things ready." Leeteuk informed while giving Eunhyuk a look, to which the other replied a sheepish smile. 

"Uhm, hyung? What's going on?" 

"Oh. Well, since this is a really rare thing to have, we decided to make full use of it. All our schedules are free until 12 so. we have 5 hours to celebrate your birthday with you!"

Donghae was speechless. His mind couldn't come up with anything coherent enough to say at this exact moment. Donghae barely heard Leeteuk's "I'll be right back" when his eyesight landed on Eunhyuk, who was too busy playing around with Kyuhyun blowing up balloons. He was about to walk up to him when someone's arm wrapped around his neck. 

"Hey, buddy~! How are you?" Donghae felt his breath hitch for a moment before he realized who exactly it was that's strangling him.

"Yunho hyung, h-hey." Donghae greeted while rubbing his neck. It really has been a while since the last time he hanged out with him. "I'm fine. How about you?"

"Oh, you know. Doing this and that. By the way, happy birthday." Yunho then leaned closer to Donghae and whispered, "but don't tell anyone I greeted you already. Leeteuk hyung said we're suppose to do it all together."

Donghae nodded his head at him, specially since Yunho looked serious. Yunho gave Donghae a wide smile before walking away to help the others. Donghae sighed as he looked back at his previous target. He composed himself once again and was about to walk towards Eunhyuk when somebody called him. 

"Donghae hyung!" Donghae turned around as he heard the familiar voice. To his surprise it really was his dongsaeng Kibum with a certain munching monster in tow.

"Kibummie and Changmin, hey."

"Happy Birthday hyung." Kibum greeted. Donghae smiled at him but then saw Changmin nudged Kibum's arm a little too violently. "What?"

"You're not suppose to greet him yet. Remember? Leeteuk hyung said not to." Changmin reminded.

"Oh yeah," Kibum then looked at Donghae and said, "Hyung, can you pretend that I just said 'hi' to you?"

Donghae smiled and answered, "well, hello to you to Kibummie. Long time no see."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter