Cho Kyuhyun Aint A Love Cupid

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was just your average highschool student. He studies well. He works hard. He falls in love...well, falls in love fast. Unbeknownts to the school's heartthrob, it only took one look and one smile for his heart to skip a beat and for his mind to constantly look for the person he'd undeniably fallen for. Now, who exactly stole his heart without knowing it? That would be Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk. He was referred to by most as  that really hot nerd. A total bookworm that could seduce you with his intelligence and trap you with his gaze. A quality that he was not immune to. 


It wasn't exactly love at first sight for him. The first time Donghae laid eyes on him he had to admit he was a little jealous. He was not used to sharing the attention and thought Hyukjae aimed to steal his spot light therefore never made any attempt to be friends with him. Donghae made sure to keep his reputation and popularity higher than him and becamer very successful at that. Unfortunately, now he has to pay the price. 

"Kyuhyun-ah~" Donghae whined, his voice filled with frustrated anguish that made Kyuhyun roll his eyes for the second time that day. "I can't take it anymore. He's so near but I can't get close to him! I don't know what to do anymore."

Kyuhyun ignored Donghae and continued to play his game. This kind of ranting from the other wasn't anything new. As a matter of fact, it was starting to actually kinda get old now. Donghae was not fond of getting ignored so he did the only thing he knew that would grab Kyuhyun's attention. He gave him a hard smack on the back of his head and took the controller out of his hand. 
 
"Yah!"

"Ow!"

"You're not even listening to me!" Donghae complained and ignored the glare Kyuhyun sent his way.

The other looked at Donghae completely annoyed and rubbed the sore spot that just got hit. "Aish! What's the point of you  ing about this to me again?" Kyuhyun grabbed the controller back out of Donghae's hand and narrowed his eyes at him. "I'll start listening to you if you actually want to get somewhere with Eunhyuk."

"But I do." Donghae stressed.

"Whining to me everyday about your love for him and how he thinks you're invisible is not gonna solve anything."

"That's why you need to help me!" Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and started to shake him vigorously before begging. "Please, please, please, ple-"

"Alright!" Kyuhyun yelled and shook Donghae's hands off him with a glare. "Let me go!" However, all Donghae heard was his agreement and instead of letting him go, he replaced his hands with his entire body as he hugged him like a koala as he expressed his eternal gratitude to him. 

"ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTha-"

"If you don't let me go right now I swear, you would never..." Kyuhyun didn't have to finish his threat when Donghae immediately detached himself from him with his hands up in air as a sign of surrender.

"Sorry." Donghae half-heartedly apologized before grinning toothlessly and looking at Kyuhyun with those eyes. "Okay, now what do I do?"

"Nothing," was Kyuhyun's only reply. 

His eyes went back to the game while Donghae waited for him to say more with a blank stare. Kyuhyun started cursing his enemies in the game before he was brought back to reality once again by receiving  another hard smack from Donghae.

"Ow! Yah!"

Donghae glared at Kyuhyun and crossed his arms. "What the hell do you mean 'nothing'?! I told you to help me!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at Donghae and explained his "plan" to him. 

"I mean guys like Eunhyuk are usually attracted to the silent and sensitive type, and we both know you're neither." Donghae made another attempt to whack Kyuhyun but the other was able to dodge it this time and took the next second to elaborate on his plan. "So, if you do nothing, he'll think you're quiet because he would never have to hear from you ever and sensitive because...well, because he won't ever have to see you."

Donghae's brows were still furrowed at Kyuhyun's plan not exactly understanding the point of it when something else hit. His frown deepened when he realized a major flaw in their "plan."

"But, Kyu. That means I'll have to avoid him." Donghae pouted at the idea of being further away from Eunhyuk than he already was. "I can't do that."

"Would you rather avoid him now and then have him all yours later or not have him at all."

Donghae widened his eyes at the thought and quickly shook his head side to side. Kyuhyun smirked at his hyung before walking away. Donghae noticed that and immediately ran after him. 

"Yah, where are you going?"

"To class."

"What? Wait, I still need- AH!" Donghae screamed when some other student who was running along the hallway bumped into into him. They both groaned in pain and without even thinking he turned around with the fiercest glare he could muster and yelled. "Yah! Watch where you're going, will you?!"

"S-so-sorry..."

The soft meek voice had Donghae completely frozen with his eyes wide in complete astonishment as the student bowed to him in apology before walking away. He could feel his soul leave his body watching Eunhyuk disappear down the hallway. It was Eunhyuk. His soon-to-be Eunhyuk. He, Lee Donghae, just screamed at him.  Kyuhyun who was watching the whole thing from the other side of the corridor could only face palm when he saw what happened. Leave it to Donghae to ruin a plan before it could even start. 

He sighed out his frustration and left Donghae out at the hall for teachers to handle.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Kyuhyun was quietly eating his lunch and at the same time vigorously pushing on the buttons of his game trying to beat the little people trying to invade his territory when somebody hit him hard on the head. He was so surprised that he dropped his game console on the ground to cure his aching head. 

"Yah!" He screamed at his attacker while rubbing the pain away. "What'd you do that for?!"

"For giving me detention." Donghae answered annoyed before grabbing the unattended burger in fron to of Kyuhyun and taking a bite out of it. "Okay, so what's the next plan?"

"What next plan?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at Donghae since he already knows what the other was going to say. "I might have blown our first plan already."

"Why am I not surprise."

Donghae pouted his lips and kicked the chair in front of him. "It wasn't my fault. I didn't know it was him."

"Tsk, You're never gonna get together with Eunhyuk. Go pick up some available and save yourself the trouble."

"Aish, don't you think I've already thought of that?" 

Kyuhyun almost choked on his drink when he heard that. "No way! Who was it? Was she hot? More importantly, when was it and how come you didn't tell me!?" Kyuhyun shook Donghae back and forth trying to get the answers out of him. 

Donghae felt his head ache and removed Kyuhyun's hands off of him to stop him from shaking his eyeballs out. 

"Would you relax. I didn't pick anyone. They're all too gross compared to my Hyukkie~"

"Your Hyukkie?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at the statement and scoffed at him. "Yeah, keep dreaming."

Donghae hit Kyuhyun on the chest before burying his head in his arms and letting out a groan of agony. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at him and took his fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter