HaeHyuk - I Want to Call You Mine

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I don't know if any of you guys saw the updated version of the foreword, but uhm...basically, back when I was a very active writer I dabbled in uhm..adult content writing which is basically . And uhm, I don't if you guys will be interested in that kind of thing...and uh if you guys could tell me cause there's a lot of those in my collection...(: Anyways, enjoy this little fluff of HaeHyuk and hope I'll hear from you guys. 

Pairing: HaeHyuk


Hyukjae was playing around with Sungmin and Junsu when he noticed a boy lurking around the hallway at the corner of his eye. He playfully shoved Junsu to Sungmin and walked towards the boy. "Scaredy cat!" Junsu yelled after seeing him walk away. He turned around and playfully stuck his tongue out with the silent promise that he will get his revenge later on. The boy Hyukjae was going to watched them in amusement. 

"Hi," Hyukjae shyly greeted. He noticed the look the latter gave him as soon as he reached him and felt embarrassed. Not only was he seen acting childishly by the other, but also, upon a closer look, the latter was obviously good-looking. "Uhm...are you lost?"

"I think so." The boy responded. "Do you know where I could find training hall D?"

"Well," Hyukjae smiled and pointed at the big letter on the wall. "It's right here."

"Oh." The latter was taken aback for a second before scratching the back of his neck and sheepishly laughed out loud. "I guess I'm not lost after all."

"Guess not." Hyukjae laughed along before stretching his hand out for the other to shake. "I'm Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae. What's your name."

The latter shook his head and with a charming smile said, "Lee Donghae."

Hyukjae felt his cheeks turn red a little and immediately pulled his hand back. Donghae was shocked for a second before brushing it off. Hyukjae cleared his throat to clear the awkward air between them-well, for him anyways- and led Donghae towards his two friends who was still trying to choke each other. 

"Uhm, you'll have to ignore those two," Hyukjae explained to a very uneasy looking Donghae. "They may look like angels, but trust me, they're anything but nice."

"Yah!" Junsu and Sungmin stopped strangling each other after hearing what Hyukjae had just said.

"Don't listen to him," Junsu told Donghae after promptly grabbing him away from Hyukjae. 

"Yeah," Sungmin agreed. He went to the other side of Donghae and placed his arm around his shoulder. Donghae felt awkward being stuck in the middle of the two but was too shy to say anything. Hyukjae would have helped him out if he didn't find it so amusing. 

"Plus, look at him." Sungmin pointed at Hyukjae who had his eyebrows raised with curiosity. "He looks like a monkey."

"And his feet smells." Junsu added.

"Yah!" Hyukjae yelled and lightly shoved Junsu as he tried to cover his face in embarrassment. It didn't help that he heard Donghae stifle a laugh behind his hands. He gave them a glare before pouting and stomping his way inside the practice room. He faintly heard Junsu and Sungmin say something behind him, but he was too angry to care.

Donghae watched Hyukjae walk away and immediately felt bad. He could tell that his feelings were hurt, and though he may understand that it was simply friends acting silly with friends, he couldn't help but be upset with Junsu and Sungmin. Donghae wasn't really that good at hiding his feelings in front of people. He felt Junsu pat his while Sungmin shook his head with a light laugh.

"Don't worry about it." Junsu comforted. "Give it a few minutes. He'll get over it."

"I know but-"

"Hyukjae's a sensitive guy." Sungmin continued. "But he's not one to hold a grudge. Trust me, he's not that mad." Sungmin smiled at Donghae as extra reassurance and extended his hand out. "I don't believe we've officially met. My name's Lee Sungmin."

"Uhh...Lee Donghae." Donghae hesitantly replied.

"Aish," the two of them both looked to see an annoyed expression on his face. "Great. I could already tell that you guys are going to gang up on me later on."

Sungmin laughed at what he said but Donghae was seemed to still be at lost. "What?"

"Nothing - Hi!" Junsu changed his tone to his usual high-squeaky-excited-dolphin-like voice. "My name's Junsu. Kim Junsu."

Donghae shook his head and let out an uneasy laugh. "Nice to meet you." After he finished shaking hands with Junsu, for some reason, Donghae automatically moved his body at the direction of the practice room Hyukjae just disappeared into. He missed the shared look Junsu and Sungmin had behind him, and after sighing to himself, he turned his attention back to them, but they were already gone. He blinked once; then twice as he realized that the two of them just abandoned him.

He was still a little confused by the sudden disappearance of the two. (He was secretly thinking that the aliens have abducted them, but the "logical" part of his brain was telling him that he would've at least seen the spaceship beforehand.) However, instead of dwelling over their weird actions, he thought he would go check on Hyukjae. Maybe even apologize for hurting his feelings or something like that. He opened the door to the practice room expecting to see a very distraught Hyukjae sitting on the corner, but instead, he saw him in the middle of the room, earphones plugged on both ears, and dancing.

Donghae knew he was overreacting (or so he thinks) but he immediately fell in love at that exact moment. He stood frozen as his eyes followed Hyukjae's every move. Every wave. Every pop. Every glide. Every spin. It was like he was being hypnotize by the other and neither one of them knew it. He was snapped out of his trance after hearing Hyukjae gasped in surprise.

"Donghae-ssi! What are you doing here?"

Donghae didn't know why, but he felt like he was just caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. He scratched the back of his neck as he opened his mouth to think of a reason but all that came out of him was, "uhh..." Hyukjae raised his right eyebrow waiting for Donghae's answer, but nothing would have prepared him for the the answer he got from the latter.

"I love you."

"What?" Hyukjae asked in complete shock.

"...-r moves..." Donghae awkwardly continued. "I love your moves. You're a great dancer, Would you teach me?" Donghae quickly said while giving Hyukjae an innocent smile.

"O-kay?" Hyukjae craned his neck to the side as he realize Donghae was exactly just like Junsu and Sungmin. Man, I really know how to pick them out of the crowd, don't I? Donghae followed Hyukjae with his eyes across the room and thought that this would be the perfect opportunity for him to apologize.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter