KangTeuk - One Last Time

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This was created when Kangin was still in the military so please don't dwell too much on that detail of the story :)y ...and one of my SJ birthday fic for Kangin so some its really  outdated. Posted cause of Maryam_Hamad66 who requested a KangTeuk one ^-^ It's part of my old fics but I'll start adding new ones soon. *hint**hint* ;) Enjoy~

"1,2,3....1,2,3....1,2,3..."

The soldiers kept counting as they run around in laps. Some of them were dead tired but they still showed a stern expression. After they finished running 10 laps around the camp they were given a 5 minute break. Kangin and his new found friend in the camp sat under the shade and took a rest. They drank water and fooled around  a bit. Their fun was interrupted when they saw their leader coming in their direction. Once they saw him standing in front of them, they immediately stood up and saluted him.

"At ease soldiers." They put down their hands to their side but remained their perfect form and stern expressions. "I need to speak with private Youngwoon alone."

"Sir, yes sir!"

After they gave one last final salute to their commander they left them to be alone. Kangin remained his straight posture straight face. He watched his friends leave. Some of them goofed around and gave out funny poses behind their commander. Due to years of training their commander was able to develop sharp senses. He turned around and watched their surprised faces and the way they scattered away from him. Kangin let out a small smile but that soon disappeared when he saw his commander's eyes back on him.

"Yougwoon-ah, you have done an exceptional work here in the army. You've adjusted well and looking pass you're little complaints at times, I think you're doing just fine."

Kangin made a 90 degree bow and said, "thank you sir!"

"I'm also here to inform you that you are given a day's worth of leave."

"..sir?"

"I think it's just the perfect present I could give you on your birthday."

Kangin let out a small smile hearing that. "Sir, thank you sir," he bowed his head again in gratitude.

"Okay well that's all. Dismissed."

Kangin gave his commander one last salute before leaving. He went back to his shared tent ad packed up a few of his belongings. His "roommate" came back to the tent and saw Kangin packing up his bag.

"Youngwoon hyung, are you going somewhere?"

Kangin looked up and gave him a smile, "yeah. The boss gave me a day off."

His "roommate" nodded his head in understanding. He lied down on his side of the tent and looked at him pack. 

"Hyung, you should really stop calling Sergeant Kim boss or else he would make you run 30 laps for not knowing basic military stuff."

"Yeah well, he can make me run a hundred laps, the important thing is I get to have a rest out of this prison,"

"Tsk, and you told the media you were having fun.  You're such a two-face loser hyung."

"You'll learn that when you become an idol." Kangin zipped up his bag and gave his dongsaeng a smack on the head. "And I'm still your hyung. Show some respect."

"Ow! I said 'hyung' didn't I?" Kangin watched him rubbed his head in pain. "Aish~ hyung that hurts  lot~"

"That means I am doing well on my training. Well, see ya~"

"Bye! Oh and tell Jungsu hyung I said 'hi'~"

"Ya- aish~ Kids these days are a bunch of brats~" he muttered to himself.

He walked towards the exit and gave his salute to the soldier. After he was out of the gate he had to  walk a couple of miles before he can reach the road. Once he was there he had to find the closest bus stop located in the camp. A few more minutes later the Kangin was already on the bus. A few  girls inside the bus kept looking at his direction.

"Hey, do you see that man in the cap. I think he's Kangin oppa~"

"That can't be. Kangin oppa is in the military right now."

"Hmm, you'e right. He sure look like him though. Miss him soo much~"

Kangin who heard their conversation lowered his cap even more. He also gave out a smile hearing that there's still people who haven't forgotten him. He looked out the window as the bus continued to move. 'I can't wait to see you again, hyung.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leeteuk was in their dorms barking orders at everyone to get ready.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter