Kiss - Zhoury

Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I really have to update Fallen Angel soon....xP haha...mianhe, I've sort of been in a daze listening to our oppas super awesome music! xP Anywho, here's a ZhouRy fic for you guys (also a little outdated.) I must apologize for my previous readers (if there's any here) that have already read my fics before. I'm going to be adding new ones as soon as I've transferred the rest of my fics here. (LJ's been eerily quiet and it's kind of depressing me a little.)

Pairing: Zhoury

 

Super Junior and the rest of SM Town artists were on the plane on their way the LA. They were all excited to perform for their overseas fans. Some were practicing their vocals, others were trying to rest for the big day. Some were trying to enjoy the quality time they could get on their 14 hours of travel. Donghae and Eunhyuk still manage to do PDA on the plane even if Leeteuk was sitting in between them. It wasn't a fun ride for Leeteuk. Others like Shinee were taking advantage of this and were sleeping. However not everyone was enjoying the ride.

Little mochi was sulking in his seat and grumbling incoherent words. He was also glaring back at the seat of a certain girl and muttering a string of curses towards a certain guy. Ryewook who dubbed Henry as his little baby-Leeteuk wasn't happy about it eitheir- came to his side with a worried expression. He put his arms around Henry and rubbed his sides to make him feel better before asking, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Henry then went back on pouting while still glaring at said person's back.

"Come on Henry,tell umma what's wrong"

"Nothing, I'm very excited about our concert,"there was nothing enthusiastic in Henry's voice.

Ryewook looked worriedly at Henry since the boy wouldn't tell him anything. Henry has always told Ryewook everything that's bothering him. It can be simply from homesickness or from the harshness of his anti-fans. He would always tell it to him. Seeing that he wouldn't be able to get anything out from the boy he sighed before deciding to give him some space. He went back to his boyfriends side, who was snoring happily.

Something someone needs to know about Ryewook is that if he's pissed or distressed he never takes it out on people. This is why a lot of people saw him as innocent and simply adorable. However if one person could tell his real personality it will be his boyfriend Yesung. Ryewook has shown his true self to Yesung everytime they're alone in a room. Ryewook can be bratty,alluring,y, and most specially scary if he's alone with Yesung. 
 
Ryewook hit Yesung's sleeping state as a way to wake him up, but also to tell his lover that he's not happy. Yesung woke up startled with the sudden pain that went through his body before regaining full control of himself. He looked at Ryewook with a confused expression. An expression that states, 'Why in the world did you wake me up for?!?"

Ryewook just smiled at him adorably before saying,"Your son needs you."

"What," Yesung panicked,"did something happen to ddangkoma?!?"

Ryewook face palmed himself before glaring at his idiotic lover, "Not your pet son, your HUMAN son!!"

Yesung looked at Ryewook curiously before saying before saying,"But wookie, Onew is sleeping."

"Your other HUMAN son," Ryewook emphasized the word 'human' once again.

Yesung then looked over at Henry and saw the problem. He could practically see dark clouds forming above Henry's head and the electeric shock headed towards Luna's head. Yesung nodded his head in understanding and stood up to walk towards Henry.

"Hey,what's up Henry"

"Nothing."

Yesung felt uneasy hearing the monotone voice of Henry. He could clearly see why Ryewook would be worried.  He cleared his throat out of nervousness before starting his discussion with Henry. He sure wished that he listened to Kangin when he gave out that lecture about being a good appa. Before he can even start Henry beat him to it.

"I know you're here because of wookie umma and I'm not gonna tell you anything"

"Just tell me the problem Henli,maybe I could help"

Henry looked doubtful before he began to ask Yesung a question, "Hyung hae you ever been jealous?"

Yesung was caught off guard with the question but nodded his head nonetheless.

"What did you do about it?"

"I adopted the competition," Yesung chuckled seeing Henry pout again.

"Hyung I'm serious here~"

"Okay,okay well I talk to wookie about it."

"What if that doesn't work"

"Well, if I'm really jealous bad things happen," Henry gulped seeing the evil glint in Yesung's eyes and sweat dropped after seeing him smile which was a complete 180 degree of his emotions the next,"or if I feel like being nice I make him jealous."

Henry just nodded his head in uderstanding. Yesung then smiled at Henry's reaction and ruffled his head. "Did I help you?"

"Very much,hyung," Henry said, and with that Yesung went back to his wookie's side and fell asleep.

Henry on the other hadnd just went into deep thought. How could he make Zhoumi jealous. He wanted to show him how 'bad things will happen" but he had no idea what that meant. It was just then coincidentally Heechul went to sit right next to Henry with a completely pissed off expression. Henry would've been scared if he wasn't in such deep thought.

"Jesus Christ doesn't anyone here know the meaning of privacy," Heechul exclaimed. Kyumin looked at him before Kyuhyun snickered.

"You're just jealous because Hankyung hyung is not here"

"Shut your trap brat"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter