Concert in Incheon

Im Ha-Young,SHINee's______

*The day of the SHINee concert in Incheon,Minho's hometown*

Wah!~so many people are in here to watch!O_O

im here backstage but im peeking into the curtains and there are so many people...i guess it's just okay,i mean HELLO!it's SHINee~ duh...

omo~i can see Minho's parents sitting there in the front seat beside his Minsuk hyung.

i think Minsuk oppa just noticed me because he waved his hand...should i wave my hand too?

okay,since he might think im a snob if i don't...

i was about to wave my right hand when i suddenly feel like i touched a rock...

oh,wait~

it's Minho~

OMO!d..did..i..just...felt his..h..hard..hardcore..a..abs!? O_O hehehehehehe...

i am so evil.

Minho:Oh~Dongsaeng-ah..what are you doing here?

Me:ahh...aniyo(nothing) ^^" i said scratching the back of my head.

Minho:eh~Dongsaeng nomu kiyopta~(you are so cute~) he said while carefully looking at my eyes.

i think he is trying to kill me,he is so gorgeous and his eyes are killer...i just wanna...

Minho:oh,by the way,Thank you for our clothes ^_^,don't i look cool? he asked smiling kinda shy.

Me:NE!really cool ^_^ Oppa,are you nervous?

Minho:huh?waeyo?

!i just asked the dumbest question ever!of course he's not~he's been doing this for 2 years now~

Minho:ah..Ye..Jogum...(ah...yes...a little...)

Me:HUH!YE!WAEYO? (HUH?WHAT DID YOU SAY!WHY?)

Minho:kunyang...(just because...) he said while peeking at the curtains to look at his parents.

i peeked with him and i see his eyes looking into where his family was.

his mother looks excited,but his father...glaring in his seat like he was mad like hell or something...

i looked at Minho's eyes and i saw pure anxiety in his eyes.

Poor Minho...maybe his father dislikes him to be an idol...

Minho:Suljiki...(to be honest...)Cho Appa...(my father...)

Me:ahh...araso~(ahh...i know~) i said trying to make the situation more undifficult for him to explain.

Minho looked at me with the kindest eyes ever and we just smiled at each other...

but then one of the noona staff grabbed him to finish his makeup.

Minho:See you later~ he said waving his hands at me.

Me:NE!Najunghe~ (Yes!Later~)

when he was no longer in sight,i peeked in the curtains again and i looked at his father and he really seems unsettled.why?dosen't he know how successful Minho is with his choice to be an idol?

Me:Why?why is he like that...? i said softly talking to myself while peeking at the curtains.

actually...he wants Minho to be an athlete.

*GASP*i looked behind me and it was Onew.

eh?an athlete?

Ne,an athlete...actually,before Minho became a trainee,he was a young athlete training for the future FIFA world cup.

ohh~korukuna...(oh~so it was like that...)

Yeah.but when Minho wanted to be an idol,his father refused and didn't want him to be an idol but Minho still went for what he dreams of an continued on to being an SM Trainee.when he was finally an idol,his father didn't even bother to come in our first ever performance of Replay...only his brother and mother went.up until now,his father still refuses to what he is doing.but i don't know how his father managed to get here.maybe Minsuk hyung forced him.

Onew looked at me and he was in shock.

maybe because i was about to cry a bucket full of tears with what i have just heard.

i feel so much pity for Minho.i never knew an idol could go through much before actually becoming an idol...

Onew:Yah~Waeyo?(why?)don't cry~people might think i...

he said while some of the people there looked at him like he was some maniac.

Yah~don't cry...i was just...

then he hugged me.

O_O

he gently kissed my head.

Kenchana Ha-Young ah~Your Minho Oppa is okay~he has us...smile,okay...i don't wanna see you cry,araso?

i looked up at him...

"ne oppa~" ^_^

suddenly an angry boy came busting in.

YAH!!!!!!!!!!WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO MY HA-YOUNG!?CAUSE IF YOU ARE,IM GONNA FORGET THAT YOUR MY HYUNG!>.<

we both looked at who it was and we didn't even had to~

Onew and i looked at each other and both of us said.."Taemin-ah" <_<

i quickly unhugged myself from Onew.

"Aniyo~he wasn't doing anything bad to me Oppa...^_^"

"d...did..you..just call me O..OPPA?" he asked while looking like he was peter pan in wonderland.

Me:Ne..Taemin Oppa ^_^

Taemin:Hanbonman~(one more~)

Me:Taemin Oppa~

Taemin:O________________________________________O

...can i hug you?

Me:ahh..ye,kuromnyo..(yes,sure..)

once i said that he quickly rushed to me and without no hesitation wrapped his body around mine and as always,i wanted to die because he smelled so good,just like a baby.

Taemin:hug Oppa too~ he said while using his bratty voice.

Me:Ne~

i replied while gently wrapping around my arms in his lower waist since he was way taller than me...

i felt the warmth of his body..and..it was just nice ^_^ i never knew Taemin could be so comfy to hug ^_^

but then the same noona who grabbed Minho earlier grabbed Taemin too.

Taemin:YAH!YAH!LET ME GO!LET ME GO!!!>_____________<

i giggled a little,Taemin oppa is just so cute ^.^

i looked back at Onew.

"aish~that kid is just out of control~im just scared of him sometimes...so crazy~his just like that when he likes a girl,a bit..you know..."

Me:hehe~araso~it's okay~i actually think it's cute ^_^

Onew:oh sincha!?(oh really!?) then...Ha-Young ah~ he said while using his "baby voice".

Me:Eh~Oppa!hajima~(don't do that~)

Onew:hehe~Araso..Oppa knows ^_^

Yah~Onew...let's go!

one of the backstage directors called out on Onew.

"Ye!Coming~..see you later Ha-Young ah~" he said my name in a "baby voice" again.

"hehe.araso~Oppa,Fighting!" i said clenching my fist.

then finally~the concert started...

i watched in the backstage TV.

i could see exactly what is happening now.

i see thousands of fans...

screaming so loudly that i can even hear it even without the TV backstage...

Lightsticks being held up high by those excited and happy fans...

wah~this must be great..i suddenly wondered if i didn;t become SHINee's stylist and just became a normal fan girl..What would happen?would i still be able to hang out like this with them? maybe not...

suddenly...

i the screamings stopped...

i wished it was just the TV but it's not..it's...Minho.

he...slipped...O_O

OMO!OPPA!suddenly the people backstage started panicking whether they should carry Minho back here in backstage or just let the show go on.i hear the director Talk to Minho in one of those ear phones thingy~

Minho!Minho!Yah!Kenchana?(are you okay?)do you need backup?

i was so worried that i just had to peek in the curtains.

..at the sight of what im seeing,my heart is breaking...cricket sounds in there.O_O Minho seems like he is pain,but i saw his eyes and they were not in pain physically...i followed the direction of his worried eyes and it lead to his father.his father looks at him back like they were silently trying to read each others hearts and suddenly...

his father stood up...

and he shouted...

KENCHANA!MY SON!KENCHANA!IF YOUR IN PAIN,I'LL STAND YOU UP,APPA IS HERE! (IT'S OKAY!MY SON!IT'S OKAY!IF YOUR IN PAIN,I'LL STAND YOU UP,YOUR FATHER IS HERE!)

that's when Minho started to cry out in tears but not so much since Minho is the "manly" type.but i could see in his eyes that this is one of the greatest moments in his life.

the screams came back...KENCHANA!KENCHANA!

the lightsticks continued to wave~

Minho stood up back again and they started from the beggining.they were singing Replay.

This night was specially for Minho...and his father.

finally,this is the day that Minho's father accepts his son's dream and supports him.

this is no ordinary concert,this is definately,a conert to remember... ^_^

Hi guys!hope you like this chapter~i think that this is probably one of the best chapters i've ever came up with~haha...

@their_shawols: Thank you so much for taking an interest in my story and for supporting,sorry for the wait,i promise to not upset you ^_^

@louisenicole99:oh is it like that? ^^" sorry..i didn't mean to make it something like an R rated..Mianhe~Thank you for reading ^_^

@all of you:Nomu Kamsahamnida for waiting for my updates.i promise not to upset you ^_^ Saranghe~haha~