Holding hands

Im Ha-Young,SHINee's______

but unfortunately...

this ride has come to it's end...V_V

when we were getting out of the ride,Taemin gently unbuckled the seatbelt wrapped around my waist.

"Kenchana?was it scary?"

"aniyo..."

"i told you..it wasn't scary because Oppa is here."he said smiling proudly at himself.

"araso,araso,Komawo again Oppa..."

"no problem Agi(baby)^^"

"Oppa,why did you call me that?"

"ttaemune..(because..)look at your face,it looks like a 5 year old's face." he said looking at me and gently pinching my right cheek.

"jinja...V_V" i said kind of dissapointed that he sees me as a very young kid.

"aniyo..what i meant was you have a baby face..."

"like you~" i said smiling at him.

"aniyo..i am manly..."

i didn't want to take out his pride...even though we all know how baby faced he is..haha..so i just looked at him and piched his left cheek and said...

"Araso~"

then a kid was looking at as all shocked and pulling his mom's shirt and saying...

"Omma(Mom)that girl is scary...>_<...she has the voice of a boy..."

Taemin and i looked at each other and laughed our butts off.

"Oppa,let's go find the others..."

"kaja~"

when we were walking,i suddenly thought that this was my chance to have a one on one time with Taemin and that i wasn't gonna miss it and so i said...

"Oppa,who is your bestfriend in SHINee members?" i asked kind of shy...

"Me?uhm...i am close with all of them,jinja,Key hyung is really like an Umma to me,thanks to him,i don't miss my mom THAT much anymore.and Minho hyung is really really caring for me,he might not show it but he does~Jonghyun hyung is someone that i can~laugh with and tell all my corny jokes because he always laugh even though it has no sense anymore and Onew hyung is like my REAL brother...they are all Taemin's bestfriend^^" he said with a cute smile.

and this was all i could say ... *_*

he looks so damn cute when he's like this..!>_<

just imagine him explaining seriously and then suddenly changes into this boy that makes life uncomplicated...*sigh*

"How bout' you Ha-Young,who do you like the most among all of us?" he asked with a cute shy smile.

"i..like..

he looked at me all anxious...

manager oppa the most^^"

Taemin:=_= (dumbfounded)

"Haha!aniyo oppa~i was just kidding~hmm..Key oppa is also like an Umma to me and so i like him a lot and Minho oppa is really~nice and caring^^ Jonghyun oppa is like someone that i can laugh with and watch movies with..Onew oppa is like my older brother in real life because when im with him it's like i am so comfy,like i just wanna tell him all my secrets and stuff~and~none for Taemin..." i said teasing again.

he smiled kind of cutely...

"kidding!Taemin oppa is...my...sweet...protector..."i said kind of getting close to him.

and then something happend...

he held my hand!>_<

thug!thug!my heart kept on beating..his hands are like no one's i've ever touched~so soft and...agh!im unable to breath!

i can't even look at him in this state anymore...but i don't want our hands to part...

Taemin's mind:keke~i am holding Ha-Young's hand~hehe..she's actually so sweet and she likes kidding just like me...i want her~Kekoya~(she is mine~) hehe^^"

Minho:Yah! he said approaching us...

i wanted to take out my hand because it would be embarrasing but Taemin's hands wouldn't  budge...not that i didn't like it..hehe..

Minho:Yah,Taemin-ah~what are you doing?? O_O"

both of us:Nothing!^^"

Minho"let's go to there!Onew hyung is waiting~

Taemin and i looked at each other and laughed and smiled and continued to hold hands...XD

update~^^ comment and subscribe~^^