So they were the angels~

Im Ha-Young,SHINee's______

Key was already there when we went to the dining table,he was cooking stewed Kimchi...

Taemin:wah!hyung,mashikita^^(looks yummy^^)

Key:Kuji(of course)Almighty Key made it^^,right baby girl?

Me:Ne!!!^^

im not joking,seriously,Key makes some seriouse delicious cooking...like,sometimes,i forget that im a girl when i eat because his cooking is amazing~like an umma~lol

...

as i sit down,i can't stop thinking about how Minho gently but tightly hugged me...

and the way Taemin held my hands...

it was all just a wonderful dream,right?

Minho:ah~my dream was weird...i was hugging this girl that i've never met and i didn't wanna let go of her,even though i didn't know her...

or not...it wasn't a dream,that was clear...but it's still a dream come true for me~ kekeke...

Taemin:oohh..so THAT was your dream...you ERT!

Minho:Mworagoyo!?(what did you say!?) he shouted ready to catch Taemin.

Taemin:ERT!ERT!

and they started to run all over the dorm.

Key:Aish!Taemin-ah!Minho!Jigum Kuman!(stop it right now!)

Jonghyun:yobo~(honey~)calm down...

Onew:Go fried chicken Minho!!^^

Key:adura~(kids~)if you don't stop that,you have no Kimchi stew...

and right away,Minho and Taemin sat down like storm.lol~

Key:that's what i thought~ he said smiling proudly at himself.

Onew:Kimchi stew again?how about chicken?let's go order at Mexicanna (the resturant that SHINee advertised)

Jonghyun:aniyo,hyung,just eat what's in the table~also,my yobo cooked that so it will be delicious...^^

Onew:araso~araso~(okay~okay~)he said pouting at himself.

hehe...Onew is so cute...i just wanna order fried chicken for him!!^^

Jonghyun:so,who wants to watch a movie again??

All 4 of them:NOT ME!!!

Onew:i mean~i joahyo(i want to) if~we were not gonna watch the same movie all over and over and over again...like last night and the other night...and the other night before that~

Jonghyun:speaking of last night~all of you fell asleep!i thought it was bonding time for the six of us...but you all fell asleep..hehe..i guess it was boring since Ha-Young fell asleep too and so Key had to carry you to the room~

O_O fawfahgaglrefvrfhbrgiuha...say what!?

so the thing that i was talking about last night that smelled good was none other than Almighty Key??

oh gosh,i bet he didn't think that i was overweight...>_<

Me:ah,aniyo oppa,i was just really tired last night but i really like that movie...if you want,let's watch it agai~

i didn't continue it because the other four were nodding their heads "no" like crazy...man,they really don't wanna watch that movie,lol,i bet they watched it for a million times already...poor oppa...

Me:i meant~~let's eat!^^ i said changing the topic...

Me:Oppa,i hope your back didn't break,did it?? i asked Key who carried me last night...

Key:baby girl,are you kidding me!?it felt like i was carrying a feather~how can you be so thin when you are eating soo...many??

Me:hehe..^^"

*after eating*

all six of us were sitting in the couch,rubbing our tummies~

Me:ah~mashikita~^^

Onew:Yah!yah..it's almost my birthday!! he says being excited by himself.

Taemin:ah,hyung,Kurae~

Key:what do you want me to cook for your birthday?

(Onew looks at Key)

Key:why did i even asked...chicken,kuji?

Onew smiled brightly...

Minho:hyung,were do you wanna go this time?last year,we went to a chicken farm...but i don't wanna go there again..

all of us scratches our heads,thinking...

*light bulb in my head*

Me:ah,oppa,mahjayo~amusement park!?^____^ i said smiling brightly with what i just came up with...

all of them looked at me like they wanted to hug me ever so tightly for thinking of that...

Onew:MAHJAYO!!!(RIGHT!!!)

...

kunde...(but...)

Me:mwoh?(what?)

...

we all look at each other and had the same thinking...

all of us:fans~

so here's chapter 27 as promised^^ thanks for reading and pls.subscribe~

Belated Happy birthday Shout out to our Flaming Charisma Minho!!!^^

now it's 2 days before our Dubu(tofu)Leader's birthday^^

wish i could give them a gift but ottoke!?>_< and thank you to micaela for the awesome picture!!^^