my life is sooooooo great!!!

Im Ha-Young,SHINee's______

gah,i just have to sit down for a moment first...O_O

too much hotness going on in here...

i could feel myself getting happier and my cheeks hotter than ever.

"Baby girl,Kenchanayo?Mwoh apah?" (what hurts in your body?)

i looked up and i saw Key Oppa...

"ah,aniyo oppa,nothing hurts,kenchana(im okay)...it's just that i ah,i just wanted to sit down^^"

if you had ANY idea,i am sitting down here because you were all so F****** hot! >.<

and i finally got to see a bit of your body~hehe...

"jinja kenchana?" (are you really okay?)

"Ne,oppa...jinja kenchana (Yes,i am really okay.)

*my phone ringing*

"Yoboseyo?" (hello on the phone only)

"Ha-Young,it's unnie...you have to go home now.im almost there to pick you up,tell manager oppa that you have to go."

"arasoyo unnie...see you..."

!i don't wanna go!i mean,i wanna be here with SHINee...but of course,im still so young and so i have to go to F***** school..

"Baby girl,was that your unnie?"

"ah ne oppa,she said i have to go now...is it uhm,okay?"

"oh,jinja you have to go now?but Oppa still wants to spends time with you..."

he sounded sad and sincere..

"ah,kenchana oppa,i am your stylist and so i can see you almost everyday^^"

"ah,mahjayo!^____^" (ah,right!)

we smiled at each other.his teeth,i still can't get over how pretty they were..lol..

just then Minho oppa came.

"Ha-Young,you have to go now?"

he asked with a worried look.

"ne oppa,waeyo?is there something wrong?"

"ahniyo...it's just that..."

Jonghyun Oppa came.

"it's just that working as our stylist,won't it bother your life?i mean you still have school and all that..."

*in my mind*

NOT AT ALL!NOT AT ALL!NOT.AT.ALL!>.< haha~

"ah,aniyo oppa.it's not like im always needed like a manager.i'll just be called if i have to make an outfit and if you have concerts."

the 4 of us looked at each other and laughed.

if you have any concerts?how dumb am i?like they have it everyday and since media is always around the corner,i have to dress them well...

just then someone comes in the door and it was bye-bye to SHINee for now,it was my unnie...

we bowed down to them and left.

"Bye,baby-girl,see you tom." key oppa said.

"Ahnyong,Ha-Young" (Ahnyong can also be used as bye but it is informal) minho oppa said.

"Ha-Young,come back tom." Jonghyun Oppa said.

"araso,bye-bye!^___^"

Onew and Taemin weren't there in the staff room,i guess they went somewhere...

*outside SME buiding*

"unnie,this is all a dream right?this is all unreal...igo midul-su-om-nun...(this is unbelievable)

she pinched me..

"ah!apah!(it hurts)"

"mianhe Ha-Young,i just wanted to tell you that this is reality...hehe...so,where they y?''

unnie is like my bestfriend even though we had an .i could tell her anything...

"unnie,you have nooo... idea! they are all so..."

i froze,i couldn't talk as it flash backed to me when i was measuring...

"haha,i get it,they are hot,kujo?"

"ne unnie...so hot..."

*in the car*

unnie's phone rang and she answered it...

and she smiled.

like she knew that it would already happen...

"Unnie,who was that?"

"ah,opspyo (no one)"

"oh,okay"

*silence*

this is really fishy...who was that?and im still trying to find the right time to ask her wether i could just be home schooled...

*at home,dinner time*

"unnie,i've been thinking...and..."

"and what?''

"that...can i just be home schooled?"

i asked it quickly.

"ne."

O_O

what!?just like that?i mean,i thought she'd oppose and all that...

i tried not to look surprised...but i really was...i mean...

my life is sooooooo great!!!

i get the chance to be SHINee's stylist,i get to see them,im gonna get home-schooled,i get to see them...haha...

my life is REALLY AWESOME!!!

or so,i thought...

hi!thanks for reading,pls.subscribe!^^and comment^^and i decided to just put the meaning of the romanized korean words in the side^^ so that you won't get confused...hope you like the new font.your in for a surprise...hehe...