Forgot to wear my bra...

Im Ha-Young,SHINee's______

calm...

down...

...

OKAY~..maybe not..

i look around and i see Jonghyun oppa all sweaty and taking off his jacket.Onew oppa was busy fanning himself,Taemin oppa also seemed busy drinking water and wiping his lips after water gets on it,hehe...such a cute oppa~ Key and Minho oppa were busy wiping their sweat...

HOLY,MOLY...one of the luckiest day in my life...>_<

but wait...why the hell does my s feel tingly?

i look down at my shirt and guess what...i WASN'T wearing any bra!>_<

i knew i forgot something!this is what happens when manager oppa suddenly comes in the dorm...

seriously,after my towel falling,now this!?

oh well...it's not like i can turn back time or something...i just hope that it'll stay calm so that it won't get tingly...and you know..be seen...O_O

i try to find something that i can cover me and my tingly s...haha~

i try to look around but i see nothing...i see a jacket  but it's not mine...it's the photographer's and if i take it,that would be stealing,right?

i look down in my shirt again and oh no,it's beeing seen!it's beeing seen!>_<

i try to come close to one of the staff there...

"Shilyehamnida(excuse me)do you know where i can find jackets?"i asked her politely...

"Ne,kunde(but)it's in the other room..."

"Oh,kamsahamnida...^^"

i will try to go there without being seen by anyone...i'll try...

i was about to go out of this room but someone gently grabbed my hand,,,

"Ha-Young ah,were are you going?were about to go home now,schedule is done,remember?^^"

it was Jonghyun oppa...he was holding his jacket...

!i hope he dosen't see it...

"N..Ne..i was just..."

i look at his face and it was all shocked but he tried to hide the shock from his face...

Damn~i realize that he kinda did saw it...

"Hyung~"

it was Taemin oppa and he was coming this way!>_<

but something happend...

Jonghyun oppa quickly wrapped the jacket around my body and i was totally...totally...speechless...

is this really happening?is he...protecting me...?

"Oh,Ha-Young,annyong!^^...are you cold?"Taemin oppa asked curiously as he came to us.

Yay!he didn't see!^^

"N..Ne.."i replied...

"adura(kids)Jibe Kaja~(let's go home~)"it was manager oppa calling out to us.

"Ne!"they all called out in reply..

"Komawo Oppa~"i said to Jonghyun oppa.

"No problem,Baby...^^ be careful next time,okay?Oppa dosen't want others to see this kind of things..okay?^^"

he is soooo sweet!>_< ^^

"Ne oppa,mianhe...not gonna happen again,yaksok~(promise~)^^"

"Yah,did i just hear you call my baby girl,"Baby"?"Key oppa said interupting...

"yeah,so...what's the problem?"Jonghyun oppa said looking at Key oppa.

"Only i~ can call her that,araso?"

"araso,araso,Yobo(honey)"Jonghyun oppa said teasing Key oppa again...

"Yah,yah,not in front of our Dongsaeng..."Minho oppa said scolding the two again...

we were about to go outside the building but then one of the staff said that we weren't aloud to take that jacket home and so we had to give it and eventually...my uhm...thing...is in danger to be seen again...

Jonghyun oppa quickly went beside me and started covering me...

"Ha-Young,kenchana?do you want me to just lend you my shirt?"he asks...

"aniyo oppa,kenchana..."

but what i really wanted to say was...PLS.TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT RIGHT NOW PLEASE~^________^\

haha~but of course,i wouldn't say that...

"kokjongma(don't worry)Oppa will cover you,just stay beside me okay..."

*inside the car*

"Taemin-ah,change seats with Ha-Young in front..."Jonghyun oppa said looking at Taemin...

"Waeyo...Hyung..."Taemin oppa said complaining...

"Taemin~"Key oppa said signaling Taemin that he should sit there before he scolds him...

"araso,araso,mianhe~^^"He said smiling sweetly...

so now,i have to sit with Jonghyun oppa as the back seat of the car and Taemin oppa has to stay with manager oppa who is driving while Key,Minho and Onew oppa were sitting in the middle seat of the car van...

as soon as i sat down,i look at Jonghyun oppa and smiled,showing him how much i was thankful...

he was so cute because he tried not to look at me when we were talking because he might see my uhm,you know...

now,let's just hope the others don't see it,if you know what i mean~ hehe...

...

but unfortunately,today...is not my lucky day...

SHINee boys are SO active!they kept on singing and talking and sometimes Key oppa even turns his head to us but Jonghyun oppa tries his best to cover me up...

but as i said,today,is,not,my,lucky,day...

at one point,

Key oppa turned around and Jonghyun oppa was off guard and so..he kind of saw and his face had the same expression as Jonghyun oppa's...kind of like shocked but trying to hide it...

when Jonghyun oppa saw that Key oppa had already figured out what was going on...

he said...

"shhh..don't tell other members..."

and i smiled to Key oppa kind of embarrased... =^^=

Oh,gosh,what else is in store for me??

thank you..thank you..to all my subscribers...and viewers^^

pls.comment a lot and subscribe~^^ what do you think about the new background image?^^ SHINee holding bears is TOTALLY cute!^^