WHAT THE HELL DID THEY WANTED TO TELL ME!?

Im Ha-Young,SHINee's______

*the next day in SME building*

i get to see SHINee again,Yay!

i said as i opened the door in the staff room.

"Ha-Young!you're here,we were all waiting for you." Onew oppa said with his bright smile that can light up the darkest day...

"how did you convince your unnie?" Minho oppa asked curiously with his cute curious eyes...

"baby girl,im so happy!" Key oppa smiled with his ever so cute smile.and great teeth~

they were all asking and talking at the same time.

...

...

Dizzy...

"Oppa,Jamkkaman!(wait!)...what.are.you.all.talking.about?"

"huh?mollayo?(you don't know?)" Taemin oppa asked confused...he has the cutest confused face ever!>.<

okay focus...

"jinja mollayo.(i really don't know)" i said with my serious face.

they all looked at each other.

i gulped a little...

the atmosphere became quiet...

my heart thumped...

they looked at me...

Jonghyun oppa was about to open his mouth but then manager oppa came.

"Ha-Young,we've made the adjustments already and we really wanna thank you for designing..and also we have another concert coming up but you don't have to design new clothes anymore,you just have to see the new clothes we bought,it's in the clothes room in the second floor and you just have to mix five outfits out,and that's it...SHINee's outfit for the music bank next week^^...i'll go with you to the second floor since your new here.come on..."

my heart was still beating...

i couldn't focus on what manager oppa was saying...i could only hear chipmunk sounds when he was talking...haha~

all i could think about was WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY GONNA TELL ME!?

"manager oppa,is there something i need to know...?" i asked him on our way to the clothes room.

"ah,opsoyo(none) i think you already know all." he said.

"what do you mean al~

i didn't get to finish my sentence because he opened the door to some room and my jaw just dropped...

room full of clothes!yay!^^

i didn't get to be a designer just because im a fan of SHINee,i became their designer because i am really passionate with clothes...

something caught my eye on the fourth racket of clothes,it was a shirt with leopard blue prints on it and i paired it with blue pants..i put it in a hanger and told myself "this is so Jonghyun oppa." the next thing that caught my eye was a red outfit that kinda looked like a pajama outfit.but someone could pull of any outfit.and by any,i mean ANYTHING~and that is Key oppa,the idol who calls me Baby-girl.then i saw this plain black long-sleeved shirt and i paired it with black pants that had silver circles on the side and i added a tiger necklace and i looked at it and said "Dubu" and it was Onew oppa's outfit.next,i saw this kind of like white-ish ripped shirt but it still had an inside shirt and i think that Taemin oppa will like these kinda stuff.Minho oppa was the last and for him,i decided to let him wear this casual look and i just added a black blazer on it.

"Manager oppa,im done!^^"

"oh,okay,let's go back to the staff room and show them the clothes that they're gonna wear."

"but what if they don't like it?" i asked with my worried tone.

"well,they can't really do anything about it if that's what you really like them to wear,since you ARE the stylist."

"oh,okay...'' i said still worried.

*inside the staff room*

"Ha-Young,it's awesome!" Jonghyun oppa said with his eye smile that's to die for.

"mine's kinda..ripped..but i like it!" Taemin oppa said with his this-is-ripped-look.

"Oppa,aniyo,that is really part of the design..." i said explaining.

"oohh.." he said with his i-just-discovered-something-new-look.

hehe~he's just so cute^^...

feels like im older than him because he is so innocent.

i smiled as i look at them enjoying the clothes that i picked.but something seems to bug me...

...

...

WHAT THE HELL DID THEY WANTED TO TELL ME!? >.<

so if you noticed,i kinda used the "Hello" clothes...hehe...thanks for reading,subscribe.^^