2nd

Get Me Out From My Past!

“So,” Hoya started to talk while the boys were waiting for commercials, “Still keep it in heart, eh?” He smirked toward Woohyun. Woohyun already knew where this conversation went to so he pretended to be angry. “Ya, ya. Can we watch the match in peace? I really need to concentrate, maybe got one or two skill to learn.”

“Eyy hyung, don’t be so angry, we already know your secret.” Myungsoo then came with drinks and snacks. They watched soccer match from his house. “Says the one who asks for blind date.” Woohyun teased back him. “Already sent some messages I see.” Myungsoo was playing with his phone after seated beside Sunggyu. “Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can you see your dongsaeng happy?” He replied with a grunt and didn’t looked back to his best friends, who now laughed.

“Anyway,” Hoya cleared his throat, “How come you still not telling about your feeling towards her, Namu-yah? You are always near her, you know” Hoya was starting to tell him reasons. He was indifferent, now watching pre-match analysis from the commentators while eating chips. Hoya sighed and said, “Well, if you don’t want to talk about it, I don’t care about it anymore then.”

Deep down from his heart, he wanted to do what Hoya asked to him. He was really in love to Chorong and he also knew what Chorong’s feeling toward him. What made he became a coward like this, because he knew, the love that will be given by him was a fake one. It just an escapade towards her feeling to his ex, Soyu. Even though two years was already passed, he can’t gave her up. Well, he should move on sooner or later. It was impossible to take her back, even when Soyu decided to divorce her husband. He also considered Suho’s feeling toward Chorong. He thought that Suho was hoping that Chorong waited for him while he studied abroad, and he didn’t want to take her from Suho. He considered that as a childish act. But, what he didn’t know, the last sentence in the letter that Suho gave to Chorong, was about him.

Meanwhile, in the supermarket

The girls was looking around, finding something to buy. Chorong already knew what to buy though, already made a list and memorized it before going to the supermarket. But because she was with the other girls, she was taking time and not in a hurry. The assignment she told Woohyun earlier was actually just an excuse to make him didn’t take much alcohol in the Myungsoo’s place. She always hated when he was coming drunk into the house, with alcohol smells and rabbling things that stressed him, like classes, assignment, and her. She sighed and Hayoung, who was beside her all the time, saw that. “What’s wrong, unnie? Why are you suddenly sighing?”

“Nothing, dear. Hayoung-ah, pick whatever you want, I’ll pay.” She hid it with smile and ushered her maknae to pick an ice cream. Eunji then came with the sample food from a small stall. “Aaahhhh…” She ushered the food to her unnie, which Chorong happily ate that. “Thank you, Jiji-ya.” She said while munching the food. Eunji then took over the cart and brought it to quieter place, which Chorong followed her unconsciously.

“So, unnie, I know that you were sighing when you walked with Hayoung earlier. Mind to tell me what make you like that?” Eunji started to ask her, looking at her deeply. Chorong couldn’t lie to this specific dongsaeng. She could tell that by looking at her eyes. She then sighed and answered, “Woohyun.” Eunji nodded and asked her, “So that feeling is still there, eh? I thought you already moved on, again, since last year.”

“Who said that I already moved on from him?” Chorong, in reflect, asked Eunji in serious tone. Eunji was shocked, and Chorong gasped because she said it unconsciously. Eunji then chuckled and patted her blushed unnie. “It’s okay, unnie.” They were quiet for a while, and then Eunji ask again. “So, what’s the problem then?”

“He still remember his ex, the married one. All the time.” She sighed once more and took two cartons of milk. She put them in the cart and continued, “And he still doesn’t know about my ex’s letter, yet.”

“It’s already two years, unnie, why you think that Woohyun oppa doesn’t want you to become his? Your relationship already extended to sleep in the same bed.” Chorong didn’t want to answer her question and avoided it by leaving her alone. Eunji didn’t understand why her lovely unnie didn’t want to express her feeling towards him. Chorong then pretended to play with Naeun, who was playing with her phone since they entered the supermarket. Eunji sighed and then join Namjoo, who was still eating sample food.

Chorong was distracting herself after teasing Naeun. She was hurted when Eunji confronted her, asking her love to Woohyun. Yes, she loved him. Even she was already moved on from Suho. She knew that Suho couldn’t comeback to Korea, because in the letter, he mentioned that he will continued his father’s company abroad, and probably his parents will arranged his marriage with someone. He also mentioned that she had to let him go and went to ‘catch’ specific someone to fill her heart. It’s included in the last sentence of the letter. And it was about Woohyun.

-Flashback-

They were very happy that their SAT score was high. They can enter any universities and also any major. So, they went to the best universitiyin the South Korea, took economy major as promised, and started to find any apartment that available to buy near the university itself. In a week they already found an apartment that was close to the campus and only a few blocks near hangout places. It was expensive of course, but their parents didn’t mind as long as they fulfilled their promise to them.

The next week it was a sad moment for both of the moms. They were crying because their only children were moving to the new house. “Please find something to do, mom. I know that you will be alone in the house after I left.” Woohyun gave his words to his teary mom. She nodded and replied, “Don’t worry about me, okay? And don’t make me worry about you. Be good in there and please take care of Chorong. She is your responsibility now.” He nodded and hugged her tight, before let her go and took his things to his car. He then waved to his mom and started to drive to Chorong’s house.

Meanwhile, both Chorong and her mom was crying. She knew that both of them were inseparable, but his father already gave his permission, and also the reason, which her mom obliged, although halfheartedly. Then the sound of the bell was ringing through the house, indicated that Woohyun was already came. A maid opened it, and with a look, Woohyun knew, she and her mom needed time to talk, so he just asked where the luggage and brought down one by one to his car.

“Chorong-ah, please be careful out there. Don’t make me worry, okay?” Her mom started to talk. Chorong only nodded and hugged her tighter. “And don’t forget what Suho wanted from you.” She nodded again and kissed her mom’s cheek, wiping her tears and smiled to him. “I’ll try, mom.” Her mom also smiled and patted her head. “Please take care of Woohyun. I mean, you must take care of him. Even though whatever will happen later, he still my best friend’s son, so you must take care of him whatever the situation will be.” She was using her assertive tone, which Chorong replied with “Don’t worry mom, jeez. I will take care of myself and him.” Woohyun then came near them and told them that all of Chorong’s luggage were already in the car. They gave each other last hug and then her mom waved at the car as Woohyun drove it to their new apartment.

She was uncomfortable, being alone in Woohyun, in a small space. He was focused on driving, it was helping her to calm down for a bit. Few minutes later, she was wondering, why should she become uncomfortable? He was her best friend, and they already knew each other for a long time. She then cleared and wanted to start talking, but Woohyun beat her first. “So, first of all, I’m sorry.” She was confused, of course. Then, he continued, “I just know from the real estate agent, that the bathroom is only one, we have to share it.” She was relieved, she thought something bad happened. “Well, that’s okay. I don’t mind. But remember to always put the toilet cover up after you use it.” He chuckled. “I already guessed that you would say that.” and putting a thumb up as an ‘okay’ sign.

After they arrived and took their things to their apartment, they were dead tired, especially Woohyun. “Why you bring so many things, Rongie?” He whined. She chuckled and answered with ‘mehrong~” as she walked to the kitchen to make them both some tea. The furniture were already set before they arrived and they only moved their clothes and other personal belonging. He was relaxing on the sofa, then tried to find TV’s remote. He was too excited when he found it and then accidentally smacked Chorong’s forehead. She was putting their cups of tea on the coffee table and unfortunately was near Woohyun when he found the remote.

The next thing, Woohyun’s neck was being strangled by Chorong as he laughed. He was nosy to begin with, so it also became her usual routine to strangle him, not to death of course. They got up from the sofa, her hands still on Woohyun’s neck, and he just lightly slapped her hands. He was being careful at that time, didn’t want to touch anything forbidden. They forgot that their apartment’s floor not all flat. From living room to their respective bedroom, the floor was a little bit higher, so they had to step up and they need to be careful, not to trip. Well, they forgot that, which made them fell from it.

Now, she was on top of him, their face was near that they could see their eyes and also felt each other’s heavy breath. He also held her waist, out of reflect, to save her from falling to hard. There was a silence for one or two minute before she was blinking her eyes hard and felt that her face was very hot. She got up in a fast way and running toward her room, not forget to lock it, too. Woohyun was also blinking, out of confusion, before got up and resting again on the sofa, feeling oblivious to the situation.

She was breathing heavily and put her hand on her heart, feeling the fast beats. It was unpredictable, and she was confused about her feeling right now. This was supposed to be happened. She still in despair after Suho’s leaving, but why now all her body and mind was reacting to Woohyun’s touch. She then just remembered that he was holding her tight. She was embarrassed and already in the verge of shrieking. But she held that thought as Woohyun probably didn’t felt the same way. She can heard TV’s sound so loud and from the sound of chanting, he was watching rerun of an old soccer match.

She sighed and put herself onto the bed, looking at the ceiling. “Suho was probably right, I should follow his advice.” She was giggling because of her thought. Suho already knew that this would happened, because merely she was very predictable. And one more reason, the only guy that close to her, beside Suho, was none other than Woohyun. That was the main reason he wrote that last sentence in his letter. She then said “Thanks, Suho.” and smiled to herself as she arranged her desk with things from her box. She wrote the last sentence of the letter after finding a pen and a paper.

Please love Woohyun as much as you love me.


A/N: New update arrived, please enjoy. How do you think about the story so far? Anything you want to add? Please comment below for suggestion.

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote.

P.S: If you are a designer, can you make me a poster? I already put down mine as it was terrible. Or, if you can recommend me reliable poster shop. Thank you in advance.