8th

Get Me Out From My Past!

So, few days later, Chorong asked for all of the girls to meet at her favorite dessert café. It was near her apartment and also their cakes were good that Chorong always brought it home, for Woohyun to eat. The place was plastered in pink, including tables and chairs, but men still sometimes came, because of the cake, and also the beautiful owner, who went by the name of Tiffany. She’s a Korean American who tried to start business in Korea, after graduating from a famous culinary institute in her hometown. The fact that she was so sweet to men and women, especially her favorite customers, also helped Chorong settled in the unknown neighborhood.

“Oh, my lovely girl, Park Cho.” She exclaimed when she came to Chorong’s table, wanted to take order from her. “As usual, perhaps?” Her eyesmile came out as soon as Chorong smiled to her. “Hmm, I think I’ll wait for my friends to come, Unnie. But, give me your Uniquely Green Juice for now.” Chorong told her. She nodded and moved to another table to take other customers order, before telling to her staffs the orders that they should make. Then she walked back to Chorong’s table.

“So, how’s him? Good?” the older started.

“We’re good.” Chorong smiled. “Well, I have a good news for you, unnie. But let’s wait for my friends and him. I don’t want to tell the good news twice.”

“Oh, okay.” Tiffany smiled again, before the bell rang, signified that the drinks were already done.

“I have to do some works, okay?” She gave her a sorry face to Chorong, while Chorong just smiled back and now checking the phone after Tiffany served her order. Few minutes later, bell on the door ringing, signified a customer came. It was her man, the proud Nam Woohyun.

He was a little bit taken aback when he saw his surrounding, full of pink things. But smiled after seeing his girl chuckling at his reaction to the café’s interior. “Sorry I’m late, sweety.” He said after sitting at her table. “I was talking to Coach Bang about the training evaluation after the soccer practice finished. Don’t get angry, okay?” He pinched her cheek while he was talking.

“Ya! Don’t pinch my cheek.” She exclaimed.

“Hmm, but you’re so cute, I want to pinch your chubby cheek more.” He pinched it once more, before Chorong smacked his head.

He rubbed his head for a while, before saying, “I think I fall in love to you more than before, Chorong-ah.” using a sultry tone.

She was giving him a dirty, disgusting look before someone shrieking, “Ow, so cheesy!” She knew it was Tiffany. Woohyun stood up after seeing her and said, “Hello.” while bowing to the owner, who also wearing pink clothes. “Oh hello dear.” She smiled and continued, “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

He was eyeing Chorong while she was just smiling cheekily to him. “Ah, yes. I’ve heard you, too, Tiffany-ssi. Thank you for helping Chorong settled in here.” He said in formal tone.

“No worries. And please call me Noona. I’m basically raised in American culture so I’m not fond of Korean formalities.” She gave her trademark eyesmile to him, then moved her view to Chorong. “So, this is the good news, eh? Congratulations.” She winked to Chorong, after Woohyun ordered the same drink as Chorong and a random cake (Woohyun: I trust your choice, Noona!) to be sliced in eight. Tiffany answered with a smile and went back to the kitchen.

Chorong cleared after few minutes of silence. Woohyun eyed her, waiting for her words, but eventually none came from her, and he sighed. “Are you nervous?”

“Kinda. But it’s normal I think. Anyway, Eunji always bugging me two days straight, asking how I got to fall in love to you.” She sighed while he was nodding. The story stopped for a while because one of the waiter came with Woohyun’s drink.

He sipped it as she continued, “Bomi then asking Eunji what’s wrong, and thankfully she only gave some code to her.” She chuckled. “Probably some of them already suspicious of our relationship, like Yookyung and Namjoo. But I always avoid any conversation that includes you and Infinite boys.”

He nodded as she explained her days with the girls. Several minutes later, the girls arrived, with some chattering that made the couple embarrassed and tried to hide from them. They failed as the girls shrieked to find their oldest unnie hugging a man comfortably. Being the shyest girl in the group didn’t make her also shy when it came to the relationship, and she showed it to the girls.

“I think we should stop it.” She whispered.

“Can I hug you longer?” He asked, while trying to be cute. The girls went “Awww” before stopped by a waiter who wanted to take their order.

They stopped hugging after Yookyung said, “I don’t know what to order. Can you help me unnie?” She helped them with drinks but when Bomi tried to order cake, Woohyun stopped them and tell the waiter that he already ordered it to Tiffany. “Don’t order cakes, girls. I already ordered one for all of us,” he said.

They all nodded while the waiter walked into his spot after taking the girls’ orders. The girls still chatting and some of them just looking at the couple, making Woohyun and Chorong became awkward. Chorong cleared before saying, “So, should I tell you what’s happening here?”

“No need, unnie. We already know what you would say. So, how’s life with Mr. Cheesy here?” Eunji couldn’t hold shut and started the question right away.

“Well, we live in the same house, and do this sweet things often even before we are in an official relationship, so, I don’t feel anything different.” Chorong said indifferently. Woohyun agreed as he nodded his head while slurping his drink.

“Soooooo,” Namjoo said in a long tone, purposefully, “have you done “that”?” adding the quote gesture.

Woohyun choked after hearing that, prompting Chorong to take tissue and help him out. But Chorong was confused with Namjoo’s question, so she asked, “Doing what?”

“Unnie, you really don’t understand?” Bomi asked surprisedly as she already got Namjoo’s point. A normal, straight and healthy man, with a pretty and ideal woman, living in the same house, it’s normal to think that they would do something…mature. But it seemed that Chorong was clueless, only Woohyun and other girls understood what’s Namjoo’s asking right now.

“Namjoo, really? You think I’m a ert? I respect my darling as a woman, you know. Jeez.” Woohyun sarcastically answered her question.

“Well, first, you look like ert, and second, our unnie is so innocent, like this right now.” Yookyung butted as she pointed to confused Chorong.

Finally Chorong understood what they were talking about. Her face was red and now yelling a soft “Ya!” as a rejection to the remarks and added, “We haven’t done that yet, you silly girl.” She lightly knocked Namjoo’s head. All the girls laughed because it was funny to see her unnie caught late on what they were talking about.

The laughing stopped as the cake was brought by Tiffany herself. She said hi to all the girls and showing her trademark smile to the couple before going back again to the counter.

“That unnie is strange.” Naeun said softly. They laughed again and Chorong tapped her, saying, “She knows my problem with this guy and help soothe me through cakes and drinks.”

Naeun put an “Oh” before devouring the slice of cake in front of her. Other girls did the same like Naeun, while Woohyun tried to steal peck to Chorong, but failed because she smacked him and shoved his cake to his mouth. “It’s more delicious, sweety. Because you feed me with love, right?” He threw a small heart. The girls who listen to the cheesy lines were now curling their own fingers as they saw Chorong fed more of cakes to Woohyun to shut him up.

“Oh, I can’t bear to see Chorong unnie lives with this cheesy oppa.” Hayoung said after Woohyun stopped playing with Chorong and focusing on his cake. “Yeah, me too.” Namjoo agreed. “Please remind me to warm up before meeting this couple in the campus.” Naeun, as their direct hoobae in the campus, warned her friends, while Bomi patting her, knew that Naeun would meet this crazy couple in the campus.

Few minutes later, Woohyun’s phone ringing, prompting him to take the phone and moved a little bit far from their desks, but still near their hearing range.

“Oh, you’re near here? Where? Near that pharmacy? Walk a little bit further straight and you can see a pink sign, follow that sign, and you can the café I mentioned earlier.” He said to the caller, while the girls wondering who’s left in the cake party today.

“Oh, he’s coming? I thought you will do it tomorrow.” Chorong asked indifferently. “Yeah, he’s coming today, especially hearing that your friends also coming.” He smirked together with her as she looked to Eunji, who was eating peacefully in front of her.

Several minutes later, the bell on the door ringing, as Hoya came out, and looked around. Woohyun waved childishly as the man shook his head at his friend’s behavior. His behavior also prompting others to look at Hoya’s direction, and Hoya felt a little bit awkward, because suddenly the attention moved to him.

“Oh Hoya, why you come?” Eunji was the first one to react. Being from the same hometown made her comfortable around him. She also knew that the guy that always eyeing her was Hoya, but never thought of a thing about him more than being a friend from the same hometown.

In the other hand, Hoya was eyeing Eunji from the high school, when both of them still not know each other. Hoya was a shy one when it came to the girls, and Eunji was no exception. That’s why he never introduced himself to Eunji, before going to college and found her again within Chorong’s circle. The introduction between them, and also Eunji’s warm welcome made him a little brave than before. Later after few meetings between Infinite and APink, he confessed to Woohyun about his past and asked him how to get close to Eunji. Woohyun laughed and just saying, “Just talk to her often. She’s the one with good observation skill. She will know that you are eyeing her in a blink of eye.” Hoya gulped, but later Woohyun ensured him, “Don’t worry, I’ll find a way that there are only both of you, without any APink girls involved in between.” He agreed and shook Woohyun’s hand roughly.

Since that, Woohyun tried, but nonetheless it’s hard to make the situation as he wanted. Later, after he told Chorong to bribe Eunji with something, he also told her about Hoya story and then Chorong agreed to help, happily mentioning that Eunji actually knew that a boy eyeing her, but never knew that it was Hoya.

Thus, this meeting was actually the cover to let Hoya started to make a move. But it seems awkward that even Namjoo and Bomi, who always threw some jokes, played with their own drinks. Woohyun then ensured that Hoya was sitting beside Eunji, with help of Chorong of course. He also started the conversation, “You probably will love this café’s juice, Hoya. All healthy, and better than the bar in the gym we always come to.”

“Oh, you go to the gym, eh?” Bomi tried to break the ice. “No wonder you are so bulky, especially beside Myungsoo oppa.” She laughed as Naeun gave her a piercing gaze. “Unnie, please let your phone go for a while. Myungsoo oppa will understand that we are in the middle of hangout.” Hayoung said. “And there’s me, and Hoya.” Woohyun added. “Don’t worry about him, Naeun-ah.” Hoya gave some more assurance. “He will stop texting you after you tell him that there’s me and Woohyun here.”

Woohyun gave Hoya a questioning look. He knows too? He mouthed to Hoya. Hoya replied with just a nod and then smiled as Eunji tried to tell that the cake their eating right now was good. Their conversation was a little bit off, but the other girls didn’t wonder around them and played with their own self. Sometimes they teased Woohyun and Chorong, but Chorong’s glares quickly stopped them from being a teaser to both of them.

An hour later, they decided to go home as the sun set and night came. Hoya tried to ask Eunji to bring her home, but being afraid of rejection. Eunji also wanted to ask Hoya if he could bring her home. Chorong saw it and whispered to Bomi as she had plans to make their wish come true.

“Okay, I guess I’m calling someone to take me home tonight.” Bomi started to check her contacts. Eunji was confused as Bomi asked her, in the first place, to accompany her going home. “Err, Bomi-“ She wanted to talk to Bomi about going home but she was cut by Bomi’s talk to someone. Bomi walked far as her talk with, whoever she called, continued, leaving others first. The other girls were saying goodbyes, too, as their taxis were already arrived. Woohyun then gave winks to Hoya as code for him to take her home, and Chorong pretended to play with Woohyun so that Eunji couldn’t talk to her. At the end, Hoya and Eunji was left alone.

“So, going home alone?” Hoya asked. Eunji rolled her eyes as the start he did was lame. “Just. Lets. Go.” Eunji talked in one breath for each word she said, as she was holding his hand. Feeling embarrassed, Eunji didn’t talk much and Hoya just smiled because it was cute to see her embarrassed.

Woohyun took a look behind once more, before talking to Chorong. “Finally, she “Finally, she take his hand.” He smiled as he also took Chorong’s hand. “What? Eunji’s the one who initiate? You should teach Hoya about gentlemen’s manner.”

“Oh~ So I’m a gentleman, yeah?” He used some show-off gestures to mock Chorong.

“Nam. Woo. Hyun.” She stated. “Sleep on the sofa for today, okay?” She smiled at him first before walked faster. “Ei, you really don’t mean it, sweety?” He asked. But she was ignoring him.

Ah, from now on, I hate sofa!


A/N: Another cameo from Tiffany (SNSD). Do you want other idols to be a cameo? Please do comment below.

As for the poll results, you already read it in above. It means that now the poll is about Sunggyu! Yay, our leader's pair, who's gonna be it?

please do poll below...

 

I should remind you that this story will not be updated in regular time, as I write in my blog post, that I'm on something more important that I should finish first. So bear with me, and enjoy what we have right now.

Lastly, thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment and upvote the story. Thanks *bow*