7th

Get Me Out From My Past!

First week of their relationship. Nothing unusual for them. Probably their habit a little bit change. He always gave her a good morning kiss, then made a simple breakfast. She always prepared his clothes while he was taking a shower. Brushing each other teeth every night. And ended with hug in sleep, like usual. They also went to the university together. Usually they walked separately, mostly to avoid rumors. But it’s nothing more than that. They didn’t like public display of affection, so holding hands was the most they did outside their home. And because of the past event, the people around them tried to avoid badmouthing them.

Their groups didn’t know either that they were in the relationship. Both of them wanted to make it quiet, because apparently, Myungsoo and Naeun was being teased a whole month, after what happened at their last meeting. They hated being teased, simply because they had low limit of anger and their anger management was also bad. Chorong also the oldest amongst the girls, so it will be very annoying for her to hear her younger sisters teasing her. So, the next meeting, which would be held this weekend, they hoped that they didn’t get caught.

“So, anything new? Beside this couple.” Dongwoo started their conversation on a café that they picked last meeting, while pointing to the black-black couple. The girls were shaking their head and the boys shrugged their shoulder, meaning there was nothing to tell. “Hm, ooookay.” Dongwoo stretched the word as his way of telling them that his was displeased.

“Did you two already set the dates?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo and Naeun, jokingly. They answered with a shocked face, and it intrigued others. Chorong was gasped jokingly too, because whenever the girls talked about marriage, it always about her, as she’s the one who supposed to be married first amongst them. “Unnie, calm down.” Bomi said while patting her back, following the play. “Really? You two will be married in a near time?” Hayoung asked, rather curious than shocked. Both Myungsoo and Naeun rolled their eyes as they heard the groups were ranting about them married.

“Okay, stop, stop!” Myungsoo, a little angry, tried to make a clarification. “We won’t getting married soon.” They all left a sigh of assurance. “But who knows in the future, right, Eunnie?” Myungsoo looked at Naeun’s eyes, a little bit too romantic. The girls and Sungjong went ‘Awww’ and the other boys wanted to puke. It was because of the cheesy, romantic scenes that they saw.

But, of course, being the observant amongst them, Eunji saw something that she already predicted, when she, coincidentally, looked at her two particular friends who walked side by side few days ago, at the university’s park. That two particular friends were Woohyun and Chorong. Their gestures toward each other were too suspicious, like they were already in a relationship, but suspiciously held themselves from doing more and pretended to become friends only.

She asked Myungsoo, who happened to have some same classes with two of them, but he was oblivious to what was happening around him. She also asked Naeun, who sometimes met Chorong at the library to tutor her in few specific classes, but it was also without a success. Then, today, she looked into it with her own eyes. While Chorong was faking a gasp for the jokes, Woohyun seemed shocked. But later, he calmed down after he knew that she was only joking. That was the trigger that made Eunji smiled like a crazy person. Which prompted Yookyung to ask her.

“Why are you smiling like a crazy person, unnie?” Yookyung’s question successfully diverted all attention from MyungEun couple to Eunji.

“Oh, nothing, nothing. I smiled because I smell a new relationship in this group, right now.”

That sentence made Woohyun and Chorong gulped their saliva as they were worried that their relationship to be known.

“Oh it’s yours?” Sungyeol asked while elbowing his oldest hyung. Sunggyu, of course was just giving an indifferent reaction, because he didn’t do anything to her yet.

“What? Me? Who wants to be with me?” Eunji asked while laughing. “I do, unnie.” Hayoung innocently said, which brought a laughter to the group, and also a little bit of relieve reaction from the couple that almost mentioned. They relieved that the attention was diverted, but they knew that some of their friends were suspicious, so they were low down and only talking and reacting when necessary.

Eunji was frustrated because the attention was diverted, but she couldn’t bring the issue more because it seemed that the others were too immersed with MyungEun couple, and she also occupied with someone who always looking at her discreetly. She knew who he was, but like usual, she pretended to not know of anything.

Meanwhile, others were playing Jenga blocks that was prepared by the café. Of course they were oblivious to the newest couple and tried to tease others, especially Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Being the oldest amongst them, and one or two years near graduation, of course the girls and other boys asked them to look for their pairing for the graduation ceremony.

In between of the teasing they did, a couple always looked at each other and giving a small attention to each other. Yookyung, who was a little bit uncomfortable, but didn’t know what was disturbing her was looking around and saw the couple who played their gaze to each other. She then elbowed Eunji to see it and Eunji knew that this was the time of the revelation.

“So, we DO have a new couple.” She looked at Chorong, which looked tensed in a blink. The boys looked at the same person and Chorong felt a hammer was ready to break her head. But then later Woohyun shoved some food on Eunji and tried to offer some food to others, to divert the attention, while winking to Eunji, giving her a code to be silent about them. The others were waiting for Eunji to finish her meals, and they looked at each other carefully, to observe who. Then, one of them shouted, “Who are them?”

“Eii, I’m just kidding, guys.” Eunji said with her Busan accent after finishing her food. “Let’s eat, this one is so delicious.” She said while giving her plate to everybody else. She was eyeing her unnie and gave her the same wink that Woohyun gave earlier. Chorong was confused but she looked at Woohyun also winked to ensure that everything was under control. The rest was safe and secure for them, without any accident like before.

Later, they went home. Taking a rest in their beloved sofa after a long time of disguising their love. Chorong then woke up to take some water bottle in the fridge. “Do you want water, Woohyun-ah?”

“Nope, I want you.” He also woke up and gave her back hug while she was looking at the fridge. She smacked her as her reaction towards his answer but then pecked his lips. “That’s my sweety, always know how to make me happy.” He let her go after pecked her upper head.

While Chorong drank her water, Woohyun went back to the seat. “Well, I guess we have to bribe Eunji and probably all APink.” He started the serious conversation. She laughed at first, thinking it was a joke, but later walked back to the sofa and keep a poker face when Woohyun also put poker face.

“What should we do with her, Hyunnie~?” She said with a bit of aegyo.

“Well, I have an idea, but then, it involves teasing and matchmaking, like we did to Myungsoo and Naeun.” He sighed after said that.

“Oh you mean Eunji and…”

“Yes, Eunji and him. I hate being a matchmaker.” He sighed once more.

“Don’t worry, Hyunnie. I’ll help.” She smiled.


A/N: In the midst of my thesis writing, I managed to finish this chapter. No proofreading so probably mistype and grammar miss exists. 

And a little bit of announcement....this is the LAST chapter for you readers to vote on the Eunji's pairing, this poll will be the beginning of many polls, and it will affect the whole story (especially pairings), as I try to involve other members of APink and Infinite as much as I can. You can ask in the comment below about the risk of choosing between Sunggyu, Hoya, or (probably) other male idol. Here's the poll that you need to vote.

And of course, thank you for reading. See you when I see you :D

P.S I just realized that today is my account's birthday XD so pretend that this update is to celebrate that :D