5th

Get Me Out From My Past!

Woohyun decided to go home faster than usual. Before reaching home, he also decided to make a surprise event. That’s why he’s now in the mart near their apartment complex. He bought vegetables, meat and wine. He wanted to make a special dinner for her. He sometimes cooked dinner, but it’s usual dish like kimchi jjigae with side dish, or simple omurice with vegetables and meat. But for this occasion he wanted to make it a little bit special. That’s also the reason he added a bottle of wine in his shopping list.

He walked through the kitchen as soon as he arrived. He didn’t mind about his fancy clothes to be soaked by oil and took out a cute apron (courtesy of Chorong) and started to cook the food. Several minutes later he decided to set their dining table into something fancy. But he didn’t aware that Chorong was sneakily entered the house until their eyes met. Chorong was actually loved Woohyun’s cooking and she decided to sneak because she knew this time the food was different than usual. “Oh, hello.” Chorong said awkwardly while Woohyun just smiled and nodded to her. He ushered her to sit while he was finishing the table. He then straight to the kitchen to prepare the food (which was steak with mashed potato) and set it on the table. He also readied the wine he bought earlier and pour it in the glass.

She was surprised and shocked to see the food and the set that was so fancy. He chuckled at her reaction and started to clear his throat, making her aware that she was being seen by him. She was blushed and wanted to say something before Woohyun intercepted and said, “Let’s eat first, it won’t be delicious if it’s cold.” She nodded and started to eat. Sometimes he cut her steak and fed it to her. They continued to talk about what happened today (minus the question time) and let the mood flow.

They finished in the matter of minutes. What’s waiting now is the wine. He was sniffing the wine, and satisfied with it. “Ah, I pick a good wine.” He started to talk again. “So, Woohyun-ah, what’s happening? Why are we suddenly having this kind of event?” She was confused and wanted to find some answers from him. He smiled and started to confess anything. “Chorong-ah, I know this is kind of late, but I think we should take our relationship a little bit more serious.” She was confused but he continued, “My heart cannot lie to me. I tried to neglect it because I’m afraid it just an escapade to my past love. But, as you can see, I’m falling for you, too deep that I can’t let you go. Even sometimes I got jealous when you were close to Infinite boys.” She was chuckled because she knew sometimes he was trying hard to distract his friends from seeing her.

Then he was giving a code to her, to make a simple cheers before drank it one shot. He was collecting some courage to finish it. “I love you, Chorong-ah. I really love you. I don’t think that I can live without you. Would you be my girlfriend?” Yes, Woohyun was still cheesy. That’s why Chorong, who was still in the midst of drinking, choked and Woohyun couldn’t help to laugh while looking for tissues in the coffee table at the living room. “Sorry for suddenly being cheesy.” He smiled to her, who wiped her lips with tissue given by him. She replied him with a smile, too, and murmuring “Yes.”

Woohyun already heard her answer, but pretended not to hear it and said, “What were you saying?” She still answered with faint “Yes” and she knew that her cheek was red enough because it was hot on that specific area. “What?” Woohyun moved his head toward her, wanted her to say it once more. “I said ‘yes’, you cheesy guy.” She shouted a little bit and also hugged him tightly, which he also hugged her back, tightly too, and laughed again.

“Let’s sleep, I’m tired.” Woohyun said after more cheesy moments that he himself couldn’t count. They skipped one of their ritual, drinking hot milk, because they needed to stop it unless they wanted more fat to come. They went straight to the bathroom and started to brush their own teeth. Few minutes later, she was brushing his teeth, while him, just waiting his turn. After more cheesy moments (and cringy Chorong) they decided to change their clothes and went to Woohyun’s bed, like usual.

Well, it was awkward again, like that last time. Because they now were official couple, and they forgot that this would happen. Woohyun, being a nice man, again, asked her. “Do you want a hug, sweety?” She was too tired to answer, so she just, “Eunggg…” He backhugged her and kissed her nape, saying good night as they went to the dream land.

The next day, they were still sleeping, when suddenly the front door was being opened by someone. They didn’t know that and still sleeping. “Woohyun-ah, Chorong-ie.” A gentle voice of an older woman tried to call them, but they were still sleeping. Their position were now hugging each other, because it was cold and they forgot to put blanket before they slept yesterday night.

“Where are those kids? Did they leave already?” Another voice of older woman appeared and now tried to walk to the girl room. “Hmm, empty?” She said. “Let’s check Woohyun’s room.” The first woman suggested. And they did enter the couple’s room. And they were shocked, literally, and started to make a riot.

“Yah, Woohyun-ah, wake up. WAKE UP!” The second woman was a little bit angry and now shouting and shaking Woohyun’s body to wake up. Meanwhile, the first woman could only gasped and still shocked at this newfound thing. “Wait, Chorong-ah, five more minutes.” He said. But then he realized that Chorong was still beside him, sleeping soundly (he was used to her calm breathing) and jolted right up, to see two older women, one is fumed with anger, and one still shocked. He was in panic so the only thing that he could do was waking up Chorong. Chorong was reluctantly waking up, but ultimately jolted up as she could see both of beloved older woman.

“MOM!”


A/N: Sorry, I'm late. I supposed to update this in the noon, but something caught up so I update now. And sorry for the lame proposal scene, hope you don't feel disappointed

and please vote for the poll in the chapter 4, I still open it until WooRong scenes is finished.

thank you for reading, and don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Please wait for the next update! *bow*