4th

Get Me Out From My Past!

The next few days were usual, classes, projects, assignments, club meetings and practices. Then it’s weekend, and both Woohyun and Chorong decided to go to separate places. He went to gym, as Hoya’s gym partner, which already did since few months back, while she went to the mall with girls, sightseeing and probably bought something, if there were things that caught their eyes. They were enjoying their ‘free time’, free from their roommate and free from being lovey dovey from a while.

Well, actually, they still couldn’t get away from it. Sometimes their group asked about how their relationship went, which they answered with really ignorant and then continued with awkward silence before the joker from both group decided to light things up. It became their routines, in every separate meeting they had with their own group. Both of them actually were very tired from the asking and sighs from their frustrated friends. Their friends were basically their shippers and wanted them to be together, officially, as a couple.

This time, too, they couldn’t let it off from their best friends’ nags. “How’s Chorong nowadays?” Sungyeol, who sometimes followed them to the gym, asked Woohyun, who just arrived and still did some stretching. He replied with a wrinkled forehead and straight to the treadmill, without fully answering Sungyeol’s question. “Hey, I’m asking here.” Sungyeol used a little bit assertive tone. “She’s good, now with APink girls, shopping probably.” He shrugged him off and started the treadmill.

Meanwhile, Hoya and Myungsoo, who saw the scene from nearby fitness equipment, shook their head and told Sungyeol not to disturb him further. The next few hours was very quiet and tense atmosphere was shown around them. Hoya and Sungyeol tried to joke about Myungsoo and Naeun’s relationship after the last meeting, but it didn’t affect Woohyun at all. Hoya, being the observant, already saw in Woohyun’s eyes that something actually bothered him, but didn’t want to ask Woohyun in case he was uncomfortable about it.

After they finished the fitness session and cleaned themselves, Hoya suggested to go to a juice bar few blocks from the fitness center, also asking Sungyeol to invite others who didn’t come for fitness session (Sungyeol: Why me!?). Half an hour later, they all were chatting and teasing like usual, beside calm and quiet Woohyun. To the older ones, Woohyun was strange. Usually he would be competing with Sungyeol to joke or tease Dongwoo for being shy around girls, but now he seems in his tranquil mode. Sunggyu was asking to Hoya using codes, and Hoya just shrugged as he didn’t know too.

“Ya! Woohyun-ah. What’s wrong with you?” Dongwoo couldn’t hold much longer because he kinda missed cheesy Woohyun. Woohyun was flustered for a bit and answered, “Yes?” His dry throat made his sound hoarse. He cleared his throat and continued, “Yes, what is it?”

“I said, what’s wrong with you?” Dongwoo repeated his question. “I’m okay.” Woohyun answered it indifferently. “You’re obviously not okay, hyung.” Sungjong used his sarcastic tone. He sighed as he saw all of s were now looking at him, even Sunggyu pierced his gaze to him, which made him looked like closing his eyes. He sighed again and then gave up. “Okay, okay, something wrong with me, yes. Satisfied yet?”

“Nope.” Sungjong asked again. “Is it about...her?” He was hesitantly asking him, because it felt like her was a forbidden topic, since that Truth or Dare game they did for their own MT. The older ones were now busy with their own things and Woohyun knew that the atmosphere now a little bit awkward. Woohyun then laughed and said, “It’s okay, guys. What do you want to know?”

“Well, we want to know about your feeling to her.” Hoya tried to be wise. “You already know that, right?” Woohyun creased his eyebrow. Hoya mouthed “ahhh” and drank his own juice. “And, what’s wrong, hyung?” Once again the question was raised by Sungjong. “Well, I was thinking about our relationship.” Woohyun started. “I don’t know how to put myself in my home anymore.” Then he told everything about him and her in their house. The boys was surprised that they were already to the extent of sleeping together, in one bed, hugging tightly. Sungyeol was joking the other day, thinking that they had some pillows barriers when they slept together.

Sunggyu, with serious gaze (more like closing his eyes), gave him advice. “I think it’s time for you two to tell each other about your feeling, even though you already know about her feeling.” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Like you have already got her, hyung. That advice is for you, actually.” And they all laughed because they also knew that he already set his small eyes to one of the APink girls. “Okay, okay, I admit it. But really, now it’s the time, Woohyun. You’ve already wasted enough time just to make sure that your feeling is right.” Sunggyu continued.

“Hyung, as your dongsaeng, I don’t want you to be so down because of noona. You are living with her right now. When you know that you can’t touch her more than you wanted to, it breaks your heart, right?” Sungjong tried to give him a reason.

“And how can you know about it?” Woohyun asked his maknae. “I see that you are already had an experience like this.” He smirked but Sungjong didn’t seem surprised. “Let’s just say that one of my closest family also had experience like you, hyung. And he now is sick, physically and mentally.” They all nodded on Sungjong’s remark and then turn their head to Woohyun, who now was shooking his head, a little bit chuckling.

“Thanks for telling me, Sungjong-ah. I really needed things like that, actually. Those time I was spaced out, I was thinking about how should continue my relationship with her. And now I already know the answer.” He gave them his signature smirk and now all of them were laughing. They now were talking about something else, didn’t want to push more about Woohyun’s plan on his relationship with Chorong.

Meanwhile…

APink girls were on the shopping mall, looking for some new clothes to wear for summer season. After few hours of searching and buying, they went to a café inside the shopping mall. While waiting for their drinks, Eunji started the topic of men. Well, what should they talk about, besides men? Anyway, they talked about some celebrities, their good looking friends in their classes and Infinite boys. Some of them were shy about them, especially Chorong. Hayoung realized that and then said, “Chorong unnie, why do you try to avoid the talk about Infinite?”

“Just because.” Chorong indifferently answered. Bomi then , “Is it because of Woohyun oppa, unnie?” The two maknae now were chuckling. Namjoo then added, “Both unnie and Woohyun oppa are very compatible to each other. Why don’t you two date?” Chorong smacked her on the head and then cupped her face because of the embarrasement. Bomi then continued, “Now unnie are imagining about you and him, kissing passionately, right?” Chorong shrieked because it was true, and then all of them were laughing, because their oldest member were very obvious.

“Then, what’s the problem with you two?” Yookyung asked and continued, “You already know about his feeling, right unnie?” Chorong nodded and said, “Yeah, I do know, because of you guys, actually.” She sipped her drink and let the younger ones thought for a while. “Oh I get it, from that prank call?” Bomi remembered that moment. “You still don’t answer my question, unnie.” Yookyung reminded her. Chorong thought for a while. She was thinking about the suitable expression for the girls.

“I think that unnie is still conservative, Yookyung-ah.” Eunji answered for her. “Eh, what do you mean by that?” Bomi asked her, confused with the statement. “It means that Chorong unnie is still waiting for Woohyun oppa’s confession, silly.” Namjoo rolled his eyes and gave her a knock on her head (Bomi: Ya, I’m your unnie!). Chorong was quiet all the time. The answer was correct, she was very conservative about love relationship, and thus she preferred to be the waiting one. She didn’t have the guts to ask him out, and also she still considered that what they are doing right now made them happy.

“Uhh, sorry, girls, but how can we all know about Woohyun oppa’s feeling? My memories kinda blur about that.” Naeun, who was only listening and typing messages (obviously to Myungsoo), talked for the first time they arrived at the café. “Ah, the story was actually funny, you see.” Eunji laughed and then tell the story.

-Flashback-

It was their second year. Their groups were complete with the addition of Sungjong for Infinite and Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung for APink. They met each other in a normal way. Sungjong somehow had some family relationship to Sungyeol, but never showed it up in front of them. Meanwhile the girls were met on different occasion. Naeun was Chorong’s direct hoobae, as she was also a chaebol like her. She met Yookyung, Namjoo, and Hayoung on the vocal club, which Bomi and Eunji also attended.

And the groups decided to introduce themselves to each other, and thankfully they were also compatible, even though it was still awkward between the boys and the girls, except the seniors, especially Woohyun and Chorong. The juniors thought that both of them were a couple, at the beginning, but then the other seniors told them that they were just intimate, without any official status. The juniors were just nodded, because they didn’t want to disturb the couple’s privacy.

To celebrate their new friendship, they separately decided to have MT. The boys went to Myungsoo’s villa and the girls went to Naeun’s villa, which coincidentally in the same region, but still far away from each other. Well, they had their own event there. The boys involved games and sports, while the girls involved movies, cooking, and talks. They had only one same event, that was Truth or Dare game. The girls decided to play it in the afternoon, because they wanted to do something else at night, while the boys decided to play it at night, to fill the nights with laughs.

Obviously, each of the groups wanted to keep the secret in the ToD game save and sound. But, as always, there are some person who tried to blow it up. Today, Hoya and Eunji, being friends from middle school and already knew each other secrets, tried to secretly let the other group knew about the secret. Both of them wanted to know only one thing. It was Woohyun’s and Chorong’s feeling to each other. They were curious and this was the only chance they could make.

To make the plan succeeded, they made a phone call before the game started and pretended to turn it off after few minutes, but the phone was actually not fully off. After that, they pretended to put it in loudspeaker, so all of the group could hear it. Because their game time was different, they actually tried to tell their own group that they could hear the other groups’ ToD, which they sheepishly agreed because it was their break time and they also could take it as an entertainment.

After the few games of dare that the boys did (and made the girls, who’s on the phone was very bored), the bottle pointed Woohyun as the next player. “Truth!” He said confidently. The boys were smirking, because they knew this was the time that they were waiting for. Hoya already asked the others to cooperate about it and all of them basically curious about his feeling towards Chorong. “So, hyung, who’s the one that make you fall in love, right now?” Sungjong, without remorse, gave in the punch. The man in question was a little bit shock, but remained calm and wanted to jokes, before Dongwoo said “No jokes, bro, please.” He sighed and said, “Chorong.” The boys were looking at him with shocked eyes and then by asking “What!?”, “How?”, “From when?” and so on. But Woohyun dodged the questions and said, “Hey, one question only. Let’s play again.”

Meanwhile, at Naeun’s villa, the teasing also happened to blushing Chorong. “Congratulations, unnie” Namjoo said teasingly. Chorong replied with a smack in her arm and also cupped her own face because she knew that her face was fully red. Before it was too far, Eunji suggested that they ended their break and did what they planned earlier. They followed her sheepishly and didn’t mind to ask Chorong’s feeling, because there would be a time in the night.

In the night, the position was changed, the girls were playing, and the boys, through Hoya’s phone, were listening. Woohyun asked if the girls did like this, but Hoya’s words was very convincing and so Woohyun had to believe that the boys’ ToD was secret. Anyway, the same was happened in the girls’ ToD, but more truth rather than dare, and the boys were laughing their off, until it was Chorong’s turn to do it. “Truth” she said. It was the time, again, and Eunji already asked the others to collaborate about that question. “So, unnie.” Namjoo started and acted like a diva. “Who’s the person that make you fall in love, right now?” She was shocked, while the others were high-fiving Namjoo. “Remember, unnie. No jokes.” Bomi reminded their rules once. “Umm…”She was hesitating and Eunji rolled her eyes. “Just tell it, unnie.” Eunji was very frustrated that her unnie tried to delay her answer.

“It’s Woohyun.” Chorong said in whisper tone, but still could be heard by both of the girls who were in front of her and also the boys from the phone call. After that, she was cupping her face out of embarrassment and the girls in many ways. The boys are also teasing Woohyun as he was scratching his not-itchy head. “Wow, bro, it was not a one-sided love. Congrats.” Sungyeol shook his hands while smirking over the fuming man. He then went to his designated room for the night, avoiding the others from teasing.

The next day, in the late afternoon, they were going home. Coincidentally they arrived at the same time, and the awkward feeling between two of them arose. Now they knew that they loved each other, but they didn’t want to show it to each other and pretended not to know it. Being a good gentleman, he brought Chorong’s suitcases and tried to be natural in front of her, which failed. It’s because Chorong couldn’t contain her embarrassment of being helped by a gentleman like Woohyun, thus it made both of them awkward again.

They still did the night ritual: drinking milk together, went to the bathroom and tried to be cheerful when brushing their (own) teeth. But the main point was the sleeping time. Both of them knew that this was the huge mountain that they had to do it. Chorong still couldn’t let the habit off, even when the night before at Naeun’s villa, she had difficulty for sleeping. Eunji even volunteered to hug her, but nonetheless it still difficult for her. Woohyun already knew because Eunji (through Hoya) told him about it and he couldn’t let off his responsibility.

They now were lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, with bolsters to separate them. Of course they couldn’t sleep at all. Chorong was same like the night before and Woohyun was too tensed because he was afraid that he would touch her unintentionally. An hour later, both of them still opened their eyes, and Chorong was rolled restlessly on the bed, which Woohyun then tried to clear his throat as a code, so that she knew that he also was still awake.

“Woohyun-ah, still awake?”

“Yes.” His answer was very short. Chorong was hesitating but then she was surprised that the bolsters beside her was taken out and then Woohyun hugged her. “Sorry.” That’s the only word he said before his breath was calm, meaning that he was already on the dreamland. She could hear his fast heartbeat and then smiling. “You are a fool, Woohyun-ah.” She said before closed her eyes and hugged back him.


A/N: This is your update, and the flashback part is not proofread, so I'm sorry for mistakes. How's the story so far? Did you like it? I want you to give me advices or comments on the flashback. If you have any question(s) on the story, please do not hesitate to comment about it.

here's a poll for you, please actively participate.

and I hope I can update this story next week at noon (GMT+7).

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote, Thank you *bow*