6th

Get Me Out From My Past!

Now, all of them were sitting in the living room, drinking coffee and tea (because the elders prefer tea). Woohyun and Chorong was tensed because Chorong’s mom was glaring all over them. Woohyun’s mom was patting her shoulder to calm her down. Then she started to talk. “Sorry we didn’t tell you first. We missed you guys so we thought we gave you a surprise visit. But then it is us that was surprised, rather than you two.” She was chuckled.

Woohyun was carefully sipped his morning coffee as his mom chuckled, while Chorong was paying attention to his and her own mom’s behavior. “So,” her mom talked after her friend stopped, “can someone tell me how this can happen?” She was looking at Woohyun, but then her daughter replied for him instead. “Didn’t you suggest that I should hug him in the sleep, few months back?” She was of course fuming again, but maintain her calm tone, “And you thought that was real? I was joking back then, dear.” She sighed. Woohyun’s mom then chuckled again but then stopped immediately as her friend started to make codes with her.

“And I guess this was done for a long time, right?” Woohyun’s mom tried to use more assertive tone, but nonetheless it sounded awkward. “Umm, yeah.” Woohyun tried to answer as simple as possible. “I see.” His mom also did simple comment before she sipped her tea. He knew that his mom was acting, but he decided kept it quiet because it seems that Chorong’s mom was very angry. “And how far is your relationship, right now?” His mom was now curious, because, of course, someone might think that they were a couple.

“Umm, auntie.” Chorong started to talk. Her mom was calmed down but still aware of the younger ones’ gesture. She held Woohyun’s hand tightly and then smiled. “We are now in a relationship, today is our first day.” She said it proudly and clearly. “Omo, omo.” Her mom was surprised for the nth time. Woohyun’s mom could only patted her friend to calm her down, but smiling widely as Chorong said that. “Well, congratulations to both of you.” Once again, Woohyun’s mom calmly said that with a smile. “We actually love to see both of you together, but remember…” She paused and glared to Woohyun. “If you inappropriately touch her, I’m the one who kill you, my son.” Then she was back, being a cheerful mom. “Youngmi-ah, calm down, okay?” She saw her friend still taking a short breath as these situation was unexpected to her. “Yes, yes, I should calm down. Thanks, Junghee-ah.” She smiled to her friend, but then glared to Woohyun, for the nth times too. “Remember your mom words, or I also join her to kill you.”

He was gulped at her remarks but Chorong said, “Both of you, stop. It’s embarrassing, you know.” Chorong’s face was red, embarrassed by her beloved mom and auntie remarks. Both of them then laughed as Chorong was cutely punching Woohyun’s shoulder to make her not embarrassed anymore. Then the conversation was flowing, about how their daily life, friends and family stuffs. It was after the lunch (courtesy of the moms) that both of them went home. They bade their children a goodbye and now were in the same car to go home.

“Ah, they have grown up.” Youngmi said to Junghee, while wiping fake tears. “They are, they are.” Junghee was laughing at her friend’s acting. “It goes as we planned, right?” Junghee asked. “Yes, it is.” Youngmi smirked.

“How’s my acting?”

“Bad.” Junghee laughed, amused at Youngmi’s angry act at her son. “But he was so tensed that I felt pity toward him.”

“He deserved it, dear. I was wondering why Chorong never tell me anything about it.” Youngmi sighed.

“Well, she’s avoiding your wrath, obviously.” Junghee said. “But at least it’s going to be a smooth ride for us to commence our initial plan.” She smirked.

“Yeah, I agree with you.” Youngmi smirked, too.

-Flashback-

It was that time. The time before Woohyun asked his parents’ permission to live together with Chorong. Both of the children parents were in a private room, inside a fancy restaurant. They were planning something, specifically about their children. After they finished the main course and waiting for the dessert, Woohyun’s dad, Youngchul, started to talk.

“So, we are here to discuss about our promise to each other, back when our children was a little baby.” The other three were nodded and he continued, “It was so coincidental that they were already meeting each other when they were in middle school. I’m so happy when they were already close before we need ask them to.”

Smiles were all over their faces after that remark. “And then what should we do right now?” Yohan, Chorong’s dad now tried to balance the conversation. “From what I know and feel, something might happen in a few days. Especially because Chorong seems to hold on to Woohyun much nowadays.”

“Yes my friend. That was the reason why I suggested this emergency meeting in the first place. My wife and I sense that something will happen to both of them that will involve us, too.”

“And what is that? Should we worry now?” Youngmi’s voice was not hiding any worries.

“Don’t worry, nothing will happen. But at least we have to plan something to make them closer than just being best friend.” Junghee assured Youngmi.

“Ah I see. So, about our promise, is it about their arranged marriage?” Junghee asked.

“Yes it is. I suggest we’ll do it after they’re graduated from university.”

All were agree and nodded then Youngchul suggested more. “Then we have to plan for their ‘before marriage’ phase then. I want it as natural as possible.”

They then discussed the plans for both of their children while savoring their just-served dessert on their table.


A/N: I'm updating at midnight, feel so hurry because I tend to revise it if it's still a draft. Anyway, this is your update, no proofread, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I made.

I would like to thank shin_B and LuRongLu for the upvotes. Thank you for the appreciation. (LuRongLu, I guess you should change your username, because I saw you requesting for WooRong on other stories :D)

I also remind you that the poll in chapter 4 is still active and I plan to make WooRong as a matchmaker, to give us all side stories, hope you participate in it because after the Eunji poll I will give you another poll for the couple again. I would like to remind you that Eunji poll will affect any pairing that I will insert in this story. By the time I write this, the polls suggesting that HoJi couple is the one that I should put. If you want GyuJi (the gap is only 2 votes), please do not hesitate to vote. Even though I have my own personal preferences about the pairing, I would like to involve you as many as possible.

Lastly, don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you for reading *bow*