Oh no!

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months later.

 

Suzy was working at BANE Hotel, one of the best hotels there. She had been working as a receptionist for one month at BANE Hotel. 

While she was chatting with her friend, Ji Eun who was also working there, her phone rang.

 

“Hello” answered Suzy.

“Suzy ya, after work please come back early. I want to tell you something.” Said Suzy’s mum.

“About what?” asked Suzy. “You seem happy”

“I am happy. Just come home early ok. Work hard Suzy” replied her mother.

Suzy locked her phone after her mother hung up on her. “What’s wrong?” asked Ji Eun who was looking at Suzy.

“It’s my mother. I guess she wanted to surprised me.” Said Suzy.

 

At 7.30 pm Suzy arrived at home. As soon as she saw her mother she asked her. “What is it mum?”

“Yahh Lets have dinner first.” Said her mother.

 

After dinner, they sat in the living room watching TV. “Suzy ya, it’s about your marriage.”

“What??” Suzy shocked when she heard it.

“This kid, lower your volume.” Said her mother.

“Mianhae. What marriage?” asked Suzy.

 

“Yaa! Lee Junho Lee Junho. You already met him right?”

“Lee Junho? Yes but he said that..” said Suzy before her mum replied.

“Yes. We already give the invitation to our family.” Told her mother.

“He said yes??”

 

“Yes. And the most important thing is we already give the invitation to others even to your grandma.”

“But I’m the one who’s going to marry!” cried Suzy.

“Yes, you're the one is going to marry. This is the last wish I want you to grant before I die.” Her mum said holding her hand.

“No matter what both of you will marry. The wedding ceremony is next month.” Said her mother.

 

“Mom!” cried Suzy. She was shocked to heard about it.

“Nothing is going to change, you have to marry him!” said her mother and went to her bedroom.

Suzy was silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter