Raining

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With a worried on their face, they looked at Junho who was stood looking at them blankly. “Aiguu, it’s raining. Junho you better send Suzy after the rain stop.”

 

“Yeah sure,” said Junho. He then went back inside continue his work. As he was on his way to the bedroom, suddenly the electricity out. He was surprised when that happened and even more surprised when he heard someone was shouting in the living room.

He went outside to the living room to find his mother. “Mom, where are you?” asked Junho. It was all dark that they couldn’t see anything. “I’m here, don’t worry. Suzy are you okay?” said Mrs. Lee

“Yeah, I’m okay,” replied Suzy.

 

Junho stretched his arm and walked around where he saw his mother before because he wanted to hold her. As he stretched his arm, he felt something soft in front of him and he squeezed it.

“AAAH!” he heard someone was shouting and at the same time he felt a very hot heat on his cheeks. “Ouch!” shouted Junho after he was slapped. Junho fell down but gather up his strength to stand up.

“It’s ok, it only me mom,” he said pulling someone that he thought it was his mom on his chest. He hugged her shoulder tightly.

 

Suzy took out her phone from her pocket and switched it on just to get the light from it. She then looked in front of her and was shocked when she saw Junho was in front of her.

Junho who just realized that he hugged Suzy was also surprised and let her go. “Woah! What are you doing pretending to be my mother?” asked Junho surprised.

Suzy was speechless because of it.

 

“So you’re the one who slapped me just now?” asked Junho angry.

Suzy was also angry and wanted to shout at Junho but Mrs. Lee switched on the torchlight that she just found and move the light towards Junho and Suzy.

“Hey stop it. Don’t say that Lee Junho! Don’t be rude to a lady like that.” Said Mrs. Lee scolded Lee Junho.

 

Junho rolled his eyes pouting didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter