Eyesome Garden

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Exactly at 10, Junho was already in front of Suzy’s house. They went to the ‘Eyesome Garden’ where there are many different flowers and plants were planted there. This ‘Eyesome Garden’ is also known as the evergreen due to its green color. But this place was restricted and allowed for some type of people only.

Junho parked at the nearest parking lot. Suzy was surprised and along the way to here, she just looked outside when she saw different flowers outside of the park. “Hey, come on,” nudged Junho at Suzy.

 

“Can.. can we enter this evergreen?” asked Suzy looked amazed at her surrounding. She inhaled and could smell the flowers.

“Well.. if you’re nice to me,” said Junho.

“Come on, I’m really serious,” replied Suzy already looking at Junho.

“Haha, of course we can. Half of this is mine,” told Junho now holding Suzy’s hand.

“Yours? Really? What about half of it?” asked Suzy, didn’t care about Junho holding her hand.

“Well.. I got share. Half of it is Nichkhun-hyung,” told Junho glanced at Suzy who was shocked. “We really taking care of this place. It’s one of my favorite here.” Told Junho.

“Nichkhun oppa? Wow.. But why is it restricted?” asked Suzy curiously.

“Some part here is not yet done. And… ah you asked so many questions. Come on,” said Junho and pulled Suzy’s hand gently.

 

They went to different room and change to their dress and suit for the photoshoot. There were also stylist and other people that help them with their dress and make-up. Nina was also there, bringing their things.

Junho was already standing at the garden that full of roses. A man besides him was holding an umbrella, protecting him from the hotness of the sun. Three minutes waiting, Suzy walked out and walked towards him. She wore a long dress light pink in color. Junho hold his heart, his eyes couldn’t looked away from Suzy. Suzy waved at him. “Hey.”

“You guys ready?” asked John, the photographer. Junho and Suzy were standing awkwardly and there was a gap between them. “Ye..Yeah,” said Junho.

“Junho-sshi, since when are you not this photogenic?” asked John again. He winked at them. ‘Ah.. I’m gonna punch you very hard later,’ thought Junho. Johan and Junho were acquaintance. He then pulled Suzy towards him until there was no gap between them. He put his hand on Suzy waist and the other he hold Suzy’s hand firmly.

 

Suzy looked shocked at first. She could felt Junho breath on her temple. She could felt that her heart was beating faster. ‘I hope he didn’t feel my heart beat.’

They took so many photos there with different style. The photographer and Junho helped almost all of the style. Suzy just followed their order.

They took another photoshoot at other place w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter