I got time

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Emm.. I’m sorry just now. I was.. uh.. you know..,” said Junho breaking the silence between them. “Yeah, yeah I.. umm.. I understand,” said Suzy tucking her hair besides her ear. “Emm.. yeah,” said Junho biting his lip. “Lets order,” he said.

They were very awkward and avoid looking at each other. Junho kept on glancing at Suzy who was biting her lip the whole time. He couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss they had. “Ah.. excuse me. I have to go the toilet,” excused Junho and walked away.

 

In the toilet, he washed his face and wiped it with his handkerchief. “What is wrong with me? This is not my first time kissing a girl! Damn it!” angry Junho dissatisfied. “She really drives me crazy!” his heart was still beating faster, he wants more.

After a while, he went back to their table. Their foods were served by the waiter. He was smiling at Suzy and kept on looking at her. Junho saw that and gets really annoyed. After the waiter left, Junho looked at Suzy deeply that made her uncomfortable. “What is it? Something wrong on my face?” she asked, her face was already redden.

 

“No, it’s nothing,” Junho replied looking away. “Umm.. have you print your contract?” he asked. “Yeah, its right here.” Suzy took out one thin file from her bag. “Here,” she gave the document to Junho. Junho read one by one and nodded. “Don’t interfere with personal life, don’t enter my room when we live together, blaa blaa blaa…,” said Junho reading then his eyes widened. “Can only kiss on the cheek in front of others?” said Junho a bit loud.

 

“Err.. yeah..,” replied Suzy. Some part of her regret to put that in her contract, she felt flustered. “Actually, this number four rule is contrast to mine.” Said Junho pointing at the paper that he already put down on the table. “What is it?” Suzy asked curious. “Well.. for me there are three rules, first you have to call me oppa,” Junho smirked. “Second, you have to act cute when our families around and… we have to kiss twice a month,” said Junho.

Suzy was a bit surprised. “Wa wae?” She was surprised at the same time her face was reddened. “Isn’t that..?” she cupped when she saw Junho was looking directly at her lips.

‘Oh my god, this guy!’

 

“Uhh.. is it too much?” said Junho, shaking his head. ‘Yeah Junho well done. You’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter