50% sure

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy stared at Junho. ‘Hmm.. he looked simple yet handsome’

“Yeah, lets go,” replied Suzy happily. They went back downstairs and met the employers before. They were smiling towards them and nodded when they saw Junho and Suzy. Suzy just smiled at them while Junho waved. They arrived at 2:36 pm and bought four tickets for them and the other couple.

“How much?” asked Suzy to the cashier girl, already opening her wallet. But Junho was fast; he gave the money to the girl and grinned back to Suzy. “It’s on me.”

 

Then he bought one large pack of popcorn and two drinks for him and Suzy. On their way to the cinema, they saw Nichkhun waving at them. Then there was a girl walking towards Nichkhun and grabbed his arm. Junho just smiled and looked at Suzy. Suzy looked at him and saw that Junho gave his arm to her.

Realized what Junho want, she hold his arm and walked towards the couple. Junho was a bit surprised that Suzy followed what he asked because he was only kidding. He was really happy that he smiled more widely.

“Hey hyung!” he shaked his hand and hugged Nichkhun. “Hey!” replied Nichkhun and looked towards Suzy. “Hey Suzy,” he said smiling. He then introduced the girl next to him. “Guys, this is Tiffany. My one and only,” said Nichkhun looking at Tiffany, already holding her hand.

 

Tiffany smiled brightly showing her white teeth. She was so beautiful although she was only wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. “Hello noona,” greeted Junho. Suzy smiled at her but Tiffany holds her hand and hugged her. “Hi, I’m Tiffany, call me Fany unnie,” said Tiffany hugging Suzy. “Ahh.. she’s so friendly,” said Nichkhun laughing. Suzy was a bit surprised at first then smiled hugging Tiffany too.

“Junho, where were you that time? Taecyeon was looking for you.” Asked Nichkhun already giving full attention towards Junho. “I was busy preparing something for my wedding, sorry hyung. I already texted Taecyeon hyung though about it,” told Junho honestly. “You’re going to marry?” asked Tiffany excited looking at Junho then to Suzy who was nodded shyly. “Aww, you guys.. congratulations!” she continued. Junho just smiled embarrassed. “Thank you.”

 

They walked together to the cinema and when they were near Junho gave two tickets to Nichkhun. “Hyung, you tickets, lets go, 5 more minutes,” said Junho. They walked towards Cinema 1 and find thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter