Ice cream

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You,” replied Suzy confidently.

 

“What? Me? What’s wrong with me?” asked Junho. His voice rising than usual.

 

“You think I don’t know whose Sohee is? You’re going to marry next week but still you asked some girl’s phone number!” Suzy also raised her voice. Her brows furrowed.

 

“She’s not some girl!” said Junho. He then smirked sarcastically. “Hah! Are you jealous?” asked Junho.

 

“What? No way!” said Suzy. She holds her chest. ‘Why is it hurt when he said that she’s not some any girl?’ she felt like crying but still can hold her tears from falling.

 

“Why are you bringing this up? Just mind your own business. It was you who gave that rule. Now deal with it!”

 

“Yeah. I was the one who put that rule! But I don’t think this wedding is on anymore!” shout Suzy already standing up. She doesn’t want to look at Junho cause she was already crying. Tears were falling.

 

“He.. hey Suzy.. what..what are you talking about?” stuttered Junho. He was standing up behind Suzy. He wanted to hold her shoulder but he pulled his hand.

 

“I said I’m calling it off!” shouted Suzy wiping her tears.

 

Junho sighed. He put his head up and look straight towards Suzy who was still giving her back. “Are you sure?” he asked seriously.

 

There was no answer from Suzy, only sobbed could be heard from her.

 

“Suzy… I’m sorry, I don’t mean to..” Junho hold Suzy’s shoulder but was pushed by Suzy.

 

“Could you at least sit?” asked Junho who was already sitting down sighing. They were standing for more than 10 minutes. He felt really guilty that his stomach swirling.

 

“I want to go home,” She said “I need to go home,” corrected Suzy wiping her tears and turned towards Junho who was holding his head.

 

Junho looked at her concerned. She was done cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter