Lucky Day

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only one week left before Junho and Suzy’s wedding. The two were also getting close since then. They watch movie together and sometime with Nichkhun and Tiffany. They always texting each other especially at night just to say good night. Their parents were so happy and satisfied with their relationship’s progress.

I’ll pick you up later at work, k?

 

Suzy’s phone vibrates while she was chatting with her friend. She was having a lunch break at work. She saw her phone and smiled showing her white teeth. “Is it from you boyfriend?” asked Mina, her new workmate.

“Uh.. no. Just a close friend,” smiled Suzy. “Really? Why are you blushing when reading the text message?” smirked Mina. “You must like him,” she continued. “What? Ahh.. I don’t know,” replied Suzy shyly. “Yea, yea. You better reply him first. He may be worry about you.”

 

Ok. Se you later =)

 

Suzy pressed the send button and put back her phone on the table. Suzy was now working at Robin Co. after working at BANE Hotel for almost four months. She was accepted one week ago, not long after her interview there. She was so happy that she celebrated with Min the day she was accepted.

 

At 5.30, a white Ferrari F12berlinetta park outside of Robin Co.’s building. The window was tinted in black so Suzy couldn’t see who was the owner. She was standing still holding her bag in front of the building. As Suzy was waiting for Junho, the owner opened the door and stand besides her. He then gave her little nudge that made Suzy looked up.

 

Junho was smiling then turned to look at the surprised Suzy. He then holds her shoulder and opened the door for her. Suzy was speechless looking at the smart Junho. His hair was neatly combed, his black tie with white long sleeve shirt. It’s not her first time looking at him like that, but it was the first time they met after 10 days he went to UK.

“How are you?” asked Junho while driving. “I’m fine. How about you?” asked Suzy shyly. She tucked her hair and played with her fingers. “Good to hear that. I’m not that fine though,” replied Junho biting his lips. “Why? Are you ill? Is there something I can help?” Suzy looked at him but he looked just fine. “Emhh.. yeah there is,” replied Junho again but stay silent waiting for her respond.

“What is it? If I can help, I will..,” “Act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter