We're home

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy eyes widened with Junho sudden hugged. She wanted to push Junho away but Junho grasped her hand.

 

“Ehem, Junho-ya I think you can do that later,” chuckled Nichkhun when he looked at both of them.

Junho laughed and let go off Suzy. “Yeah, I guess so.” Suzy just glanced at him angrily.

 

As soon as they arrived at the Surreo Restaurant, Nichkhun went to the toilet. Junho and Suzy were asked to sit on the reserved table.

“Hey, I’m sorry about that just now,” said Junho.

 

Suzy just nodded not looking at him. She blushed when she thought of it. She took out her phone and pretended to be busy. “Yaa, mianhae Suzy-ya,” said Junho holding Suzy’s hand on the table.

“It’s ok, I understand it’s just an act.” Said Suzy pulling her hand. Then Nichkhun came with a smiled on his face. He was sitting besides Junho while Suzy was sitting in front of Junho.

 

“You guys already order?” asked Nichkhun. “Yes hyung,” answered Junho. “Good, can I have one butter milk prawn and one watermelon juice, please.” Said Nichkhun to the waitress.

The waitress was blushing when Nichkhun smiled at her. She then walked away after she wrote down the ordered.

 

“Yahh hyung, look at that waitress. Her face was all red when you smiled at her.” Chuckled Junho.

“HAHA, that’s not true.” Denied Nichkhun. “So Junho-yah, introduce this pretty girl of you.” Continued Nichkhun.

 

“She’s Bae Suzy. She’s my bae.” Smiled Junho. Suzy face was red all of the sudden.

“Junho-yah, please don’t make her embarrassed,” said Nichkhun when he looked at Suzy’s face. “I am Nichkhun, Junho’s friend since childhood. You can call me Nichkhun oppa.” Smiled Nichkhun.

Junho was surprised he then glanced at Suzy who was just smiling nodding at Nichkhun.

 

“How did you two meet?” asked Nichkhun curiously. 

 

“Well, I accidentally bumped into her when we were walking around the neighbourhood.” Told Junho.

“Then out of the blue, we fell in love with each other, that’s why I asked her to marry me.” Smiled Junho looking at Suzy.

 

“Ya ya, you’re ly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter