A very good morning

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junho looked outside his balcony. He was now in his own house. It was early, 7 am in the morning. Inhaling fresh air outside, he looked at the beautiful view in front of him.

He stood there outside leaning on the glass fence a while before returning back inside his room and had his morning shower. He went downstairs and made his own breakfast, pancake with scrambled egg beside it and a hot tea to full his empty stomach.

Wearing only just a robe, he went back to his room and lay down on his bed looking at his phone. “Should I text her?” he asked himself biting his finger, thinking.

He looked at the contact that he already searches before. Closing his eyes, he pressed the dial button and put the phone beside his ear.

 

“Hello? Who’s this?” after three ringing, Junho could hear a girl voice through his phone.

 

“Hi! This is Junho oppa,” said Junho biting his lower. “Umm.. can we meet? I need to give you something,”

It was silent for a second then the girl replied. “Sure, just tell me the time and place.”

 

Junho could hear the girl was laughing. He could already imagine the latter face, smiling with her small eyes there.

 

“I will text you later,” he said before saying good bye to the girl.

 

Junho laid down on his bed and was typing something on his phone, he then smiled looking at the screen before putting it beside him.

Junho just woke up from his nap. He looking at the clock hanging up on the wall, it was almost 9 am. “Oh shoot! I’m late,”

He was still in his bathrobe. Took whatever shirt that was hanging up on the wardrobe and a black suit with long black trousers that go well with the suits and wore it.

 

He then took out a medium size box under his desk and blew all the dust on top of the box. He then wiped it of with tissue he took on the table and cleaned it up before opening it.

He smiled looking at the stuff inside. “memories.. good-bye,” he said before closing it back.

 

He then took out his phone from his pocket and send a text to someone.

 

You free later at 12.30? grab some lunch?

 

Not more than five minutes, his phone vibrates. He was already in the car, holding the steering, ready to reverse the car. He looked at his phone and smirked.

 

Good, oppa will pick you up.

 

He then drove to his workplace and as usual the workers greet him politely when he walked passed them. He just smiled and waved them back.

Most of the time, he was focusing on his laptop, typing something. Looking back and forth from the stack of paper on his table to his monitor screen in front of him. He sometimes sighed and held his foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter