Hey

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the heck is she doing here?” asked Junho bitting his lower lips. He then looked his self in the mirror.

“Like this? She saw me like this? Oh my gaaaaad.. Babo ya Junho.” he complained. “What am I gonna do now? What should I do? This is so embarrassing.” He said walking around and around in his room.

 

He was surprised when someone was knocking his door. “Junho yaa? If you’re finished come out.” Said his mother.

“Okay, almost” lied Junho.

He wore his sweater and long pants that he prepared before he went to the shower. He combed his hair up so he looked smart and fresh.

He walked slowly outside. He saw the girl was drinking and smiling while talking to his father.

“Ah.. come sit Junho.” said his mother when she saw Junho was walking in the hallway.

Junho sit on the sofa besides his father. He was silent looking at his mother.

“Suzy ya, this is my son that I was talking about. He’s four years older than you. What do you think?” smiled Mrs. Lee at Suzy.

“Junho, this is Aunt Fei’s daughter, Bae Suzy. She’s pretty right?” asked Mr. Lee to Junho laughing.

“Ahh.. Yes we have..” before Suzy finished, Junho stopped her.

“Yes yes yes. My name is Lee Junho. Nice to meet you.” Junho smiled to Suzy.

Suzy was silent for a while looking at Junho. “I am Bae Suzy, nice to meet you too.” Suzy said.

 

After dinner, Suzy was sitting alone on the bench at the garden. Junho who was inside came walking towards her.

“Hey,” said Junho and sat next to Suzy.

Suzy turned and looked at him then looked away, didn’t say anything.

Junho stared at her coldly. “You saw me ” said Junho pouting his lips. He then looked up, looking at the stars.

Suzy was shocked. “Yaa! You’re the one who was standing in front of me half . It’s not even my fault.” Said Suzy louder.

Junho turned around and clapped his hand over . “Can you please lower your voice? What if my parents hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter