Chapter 8

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching as his kidnapper served the food for only himself, his stomach growled loudly. The smell was so good, making his mouth watery. He bitted his lips; he preferred to die from hunger than to ask his kidnapper for food. It looked like his kidnapper is having fun eating. Setting facing him from the kitchen, staring at him while the small man glaring at him, losing the battle, Ryeowook found that sleeping will be so good at this time.

He stood up, unfolding the blanket, he lay back down and give his back to the staring man from the kitchen.

Eating his lunch, watching the small man pout was so much fun and when he lay down giving him his back, he giggled silently. ‘It's the second time I'm smiling because of him’ He thought to himself.

He finished eating, serving another plats on a small try. He walked out from the kitchen, putting the try on the coffee table.

“Yah! You need to eat”

He said and nudged the small man couple of times but the small man ignored him "Don't ignore me; I know you're awake”

‘It's my turn now, don't you ever turn around Ryeowook don't you dare’

It may have worked if it wasn't for Kyuhyun swaying his cell phone before his eyes, he sat up quickly, eyes focusing on the Smartphone "Eat your dinner so you can call your grandmother”

Glaring at him, his eyes showing hesitations, yes he was hungry but he wanted to follow his own decision which was ‘Don't do what he is telling you to do’

“Don't look at me like this, I don't want you to die in my house”

“let me talk to her first" He said calmly.

"No" replayed Kyuhyun, setting in front of Ryeowook "Eat first"

Nodding, Ryeowook held the chopsticks and started eating.

"Need something?" Shaking his head, he was latterly eating like a homo who didn't eat for months "Slow down no one is after you" Chuckling, he quickly stopped when Ryeowook looked at him, realizing the matter he looked away "I'm sorry that was a mistake" Only a nod came from him "About your question earlier... I just want you to feel comfortable here, I'm awfully sorry for locking you here so please-please help me, I'm considering your words I'm not denying but till I give you an answer, bear with it "

With a mouth full of food, the small man looked at him. There gazes locked for seconds and when Kyuhyun smiled gently at him, he quickly shifted his gaze back at his food choking from gulping too much food that was in his mouth. Kyuhyun quickly stood up, handing the coughing man a glass of water, hitting his back few times till he stopped coughing.

"Better?" Kyuhyun asked worried.

"Y-yes"

"Great"

"So now I can have my phone?"

"Oh, yes" He handled him the phone "Don't tell her where you are, and try to make it fast they might be tracking your phone"

"I know" Turning his phone on, he dialed his grandmother number. A part of him wished they track him and the other unexpectedly didn't want to be found; the reason still unclear

 >>"Oh dear hello, how are you?"

>> "Hey grandma, I'm fine, how are you?”

Hearing his grandmother soothing voice calmed his nerves a bit.

>> "I miss you dear. I know you're laying young man, Sungmin is looking for you and no one in the company know about your sudden vacation. Your phone is off, so where are you exactly? And don't you dare to lie!"

Feeling bad for making her worry, he didn't know what to answer.

 >> "I'm not laying, i took a vacation ON MY OWN I want some space from work" He didn't know why he is doing this? This is a free opportunity, if he could shout the words (HELP I'M BEING KIDNAPPED) everyone will look for him. He knew it won't take long till they start looking for him, but now simply he hadn't have the heart to do so, not because he was afraid of the man in front of him but he was a man of his words; he can't back down now.

>> "RYEOWOOK" The loud voice made him and his kidnaper startled.

 >>"H-Hyung"

 >>"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW?"

Kyuhyun panicked hearing the man voice on the other line; he snatched the phone from Ryeowook's hand and turned it off. Ryeowook wanted to protest, to take the phone back and talk to his secretary-bodyguard-friend, and his Hyung but the frozen man in front of him looked so shocked as if he saw a ghost "Th-that was close" He breathed out trying to calm down, he couldn't talk now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter