Chapter 7

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was noon when Ryeowook wakes up from his nap, feeling that he needs to take a quick visit to the bathroom. Since the morning happenings, his kidnapper decided to lock himself in his mother’s bedroom.
‘Still in there?!’ He wondered.
He knew where the bathroom was, but should he walk freely? 
Not caring, he decided that if he didn't go he will wet the old couch.
Setting up, a jolt of pain hit him; his back hurt. He hated the old couch or than his kidnapper himself.
“Even the bathroom is so small” He murmured softly.
Finishing what he is doing, he went back to set on the couch. Glancing at the closed door, wondering who is the hostage? He walked freely in the house while the other locking himself in his mother bedroom. He took the abounded remote control that was laying on the small television in front of him in an old books cabinet that had a place to put your small TV in the middle.
Not finding anything interesting, he turned the television back off. He was dying from the boredom ‘Why are you taking this long to find me you big fat pumpkin?’ He thought angrily, his lips forming a pout. He is not the kind of person to set all day doing nothing, his life was busy, sometimes he didn't like it but now he missed it.
The door of the bedroom swung open and a tall handsome guy walked out. "I'm going out to buy dinner, do you want something specific to eat?" 
Looking at the speaking person from his laying position on the uncomfortable couch, he crossed his legs putting his hands behind his head, titling his head and speaking softly "I don't, think you, can afford it" Ending with a smirk, to give others a mental break down was his specialties.
Rubbing his temple, Kyuhyun sighed softly and quietly walk to the front door not caring to replay the small man. Unlocking the door he shouted "Don't do anything stupid, I won’t be late" Walking out of his small house, he closed the door and locked it again.
At the supermarket he wondered what to buy; he will have an instant noodle when his mother not around. Cooking wasn't his doing, he barely can cook eggs. He decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter