Chapter 9

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, now we are sure that there is no one inside except that tall man. When we break in, do not kill him; cause I want to kill him with my own hands, break this door down" A rabbit-like man ordered one of the body building men who were with him as he tried to break the door. It didn't break down from the first and second try but it did in the third one.

The bunny guy entered first, hands in his pants pockets, ordering his men to follow him, looking around the house as he walked confidently. He arrived at the living room and when he felt a presence of someone, he suddenly spun, holding the baseball bat that was ready to land on his head. He firmly snatched it and with swiftly moves, he gave the tall man a kick in the stomach followed by a punch on the face that sent Kyuhyun to the ground.

"Where is he?" The bunny guy with a tux asked in a clear voice, two of the men grabbed Kyuhyun making him stand up "I'm asking you again where is he?" Still in a calm and clear voice.

 "I-I don't know what are you talking about" Kyuhyun murmured.  

“Acting although it is just going to get you more pain you know?" Finishing his words with a punch, Kyuhyun winced in pain the bunny man looked so little but his punches felt like a hit by a train. He bravely hit one of the guys that were holding him with his head to break free when suddenly another man hit him hard with the baseball bat on his head making the bat break in half. He felt dizzy, his legs wanted to give up, feeling a liquid dripping from his head, he knew he will faint soon. He wanted to fight to break free from the two big guys holing him, but they were stronger. All he could think of is his mother; what she is supposed to do without him if he died now? Will Kim JiWon kill her and kill Ryeowook? Why did he do such things from the beginning? Now he is responsible for two lives.

"He is not here….. I killed him as you asked "He managed to say.

Hearing his words, the bunny guy raised an eyebrow not understanding “Search the house, I'm sure he is here" The bunny guy ordered two of the men behind him.

 "Please… Don't hurt her" Said Kyuhyun in a low and weak voice making the bunny guy confused "Kim Ryeowook show yourself right now" The bunny shouted.

Meanwhile in the hiding place, Ryeowook checked the surroundings. The place looked like a basement; it had a lot of video games and music sheets, somehow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter