Chapter 2

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanx guys for subscribing my story <3 , there will be a double update today just to celebrate my new subscribers   

....enjoy

~*.*~

Ryeowook reached the park at 1:33 pm; he decided to show up late.

He loved the parks; they treated their costumers so well. Every person who comes in greeted in the friendliest way: new customers, old customers, customers who come in all the time, people who are lost and need directions. The place was cozy and had a warm aura and he for sure loved it.

"Good evening sir, we haven’t seen you in a while!?" Said the lovely waiter while bowing.

 Ryeowook only gave her a small smile and nodded "Please follow me, your guest isn't here yet" he wasn't even surprised, the man always show up late.

He sat in a corner, waiting for the waitress to bring him his usual drink, he could see the gloomy sky with the angry clouds that threatened to rain; it won’t be good if it rain. Grapping his cell phone just to kill time he surfed the internet, refusing to allow himself to get bored.

30minuts later his uncle decided to show up, his enters were as loud and annoying as always, pushing the poor waiter aside, his eyes scanning his surroundings. When his eyes fall on his nephew; his lips twitched in a sick smirk, ordering his guard to stay outside, he walked to where Ryeowook is. He was a tale and thin male in his 40's, his hair in all white, red eyes and dark circles under it; he looked scary and he was.

Bumping as he walked on one of the customers who was ready to leave, he looked angry at him, scaring the poor guy. Ryeowook prayed silently that nothing will happen, wishing for the day to end as soon as possible.

Not caring to look at the male above him Ryeowook kept his eyes on his phone waiting patiently for the man to set or changing his mind and takes his leave, but fortunately the later didn't. Kim JiWon took a seat in front of Ryeowook.

"Who's gonna take my order?" he shouted rudely, a young waiter came running to him bowing.

 "Next time I enter this damn restaurant, I will expect a better treatment got it young man?"

"I'm sorry sir... It won’t happen again I promise " The waiter apologized, he took the man's order and left.  

"Can you please spell whatever you made me come here for? I have more important things to do then setting here with you" Ryeowook said, not looking at his uncle

"Is it how you speak to your uncle?" The tall man said, faking a hurt look on his face, he leaned forward clasping his hands together resting them on the table  "I came here today to tell you good news" He said, smiling a creepy smile that sent shivers to Ryeowook's Spain, he knew it won’t be good.

“From now on you should put in consideration that I will live and make my time for ruining your life; I will make your life such a misery as the kindest uncle I am, I will kill everything you love, I will hunt your companies in every deal, I will be everywhere, I will burn them down that I will leave you with nothing. I will m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter