Chapter 11

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner room was amazing, the walls were off-white and brown with a big fireplace, the table was covered with elegant covers and                                        fancy setting there was something artistic about the room, it was beautiful and comfortable.                                                               Kyuhyun's eyes were roaming around the room "have a seat kyuhyun-ssi" the sound of the women who sat on the head of the table "oh thank you " setting down looking at Ryeowook who sat in front of him with sungmin beside him. Having lunch with people you barely know is not as comfortable as it seemed, at least for Kyuhyun who barely ate anything. In the middle of the meal a loud barking fell the silent room, a golden retriever came rushing to the small poor man and jumped on him what made him fell of his chair, him all over his face "okay okay easy now” a giggling Ryeowook said between kisses?

“I missed you too “Ryeowook said patting its head. So this is his beloved dog, Kyuhyun though. They all were laughing at how cute Rullf was jumping, wiggling his tail and Ryeowook from time to time. “You have a strong bond, no wonder you mentioned it a lot “Kyuhyun said smiling “yeah he love’s it more than me “sungmin said pouting. “Of course I love him more “Ryeowook said sticking his tongue out. “hey, that’s so mean “ “ don’t tease your hyung, he have done a lot for you just as rullf “Ryeowook grandmother said and everyone burst into a laughter fest “I’m so done with you all”..

Kyuhyun was very amazed at how they seem like a normal family yet he know better not to fall to the full image they are showing, he is done with trusting people .Sungmin was like a totally different person; an hour ago he seemed so powerful now he looks like a little cute bunny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter