Chapter 3

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Carefully carrying the small man to the back seat, the masked man settled him self in the driver set, driving to his house, it was his luck that the security man wasn’t around so the get away was a piece of cake. Stealing glances at the passed out boy muttering "Sorry" every now and then.

Reaching the masked man's home or it looked like one, it was a small house with an rusty gate, it looked old, so old…Carrying the small man into his house, the same struggle to open the door as the struggle to open the front gate. Finally reaching the living room, he settled the unconscious boy on a wooden chair, he harried quickly out of the house, closing the gate and making sure that the car is sound and safe in the garage. Locking the front door he went back to the living room, he took few mints looking at the person in an uncomfortable position; he felt sorry for him he tided him up when the small started to regain conscious he stood in front of him not knowing what to do next ..

Ryeowook eyes slowly opened , fear filled his orbs from the sight of the masked man standing in front of him. I'm being kidnapped  he thought panicky "I'm sorry" the words that came from the standing male startled him.

"W-why I'm here?”

"I kidnapped you” Stopping to collect his thoughts, should he tell his hostage that he is being kidnapped and about to get killed? No of course not he wasn't going to kill the small man no way …

"I'm so sorry " his voice was shacking he was panicking him self it's the first time doing something like this and he regretted already ..

Feeling like he is going crazy Ryeowook tried to comprehend the situation

"You tide me up and apologize?! What a sick kidnaper are you?" The small tied up man wondered.

"I'm not a kidnaper" The tall masked man whined, his voice still shaking "Look, I've no intention to harm you. I-I'll just keep you here until I get what I want" He said clearly.

"And what the hell do you want? Do you know who am I? Just untie me and I'll crush you like a small Cockroach" He angrily said, gritting his teeth as he struggled to untie himself.

At the cute sight of the small man struggling, the masked man couldn't help but to giggle "You know you look like a five years old kid right now?"

With that Ryeowook looked furious, more than furious, he wanted to punch the man in front of him but he can’t. His breath fastened, his chest raised up and down from the anger.

Kyuhyun crouched to be in the same eye level with him "Please calm down" He said softly "I'm not dangerous; it's my first time doing something like this. I'm very sorry but I had to do it, and you should thank me not to be angry with me. If it wasn't me who kidnapped you, you would be dead right now"

Ryeowook’s eyes winded when he heard the last words; someone was after him indeed.

‘I'm so stupid;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter