Chapter 5

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Do you need something else? A warm drink maybe?" Asked the handsome man with a gentle voice, the small man looked at him confused "Can you stop acting nice?" 
He let the fork from his hand, his eyes back on the plate      
"I'm not acting" Kyuhyun said, lowering his head "I'm sorry, I just want you to be comfortable" 
Ryeowook banged the table "Are you crazy? You kidnapped me for the sake, who told you I'll be comfortable in this ty house? I want …." The ringing of his phone cut him off, he stood up suddenly looking for it in his pockets but failed.
Kyuhyun calmly looked at him with a straight face "looking for this?" He said, waving the phone in front of the trembling small man "Your lady is calling" Kyuhyun smirked after looking at the caller ID.
Ryeowook's face paled, he tried to snatch the phone but failed; the smirking man was fast. He stood up, raising the hand with the ringing phone "P-please let me answer it" His voice trembled. 
"I thought you were gay?! Miss your girl already?" 
The phone stopped ringing, making Ryeowook flustered. 
"I won’t give it to you of course, I'm not stupid" He tried to take the battery of to turn the phone off.
"No" shouted Ryeowook.
The phone started to ring again "I-I won’t say anything, just let me answer the ing call" 
"No. I'm sorry, I can't let you" 
He sighed softly "She is my grandma" He walked to stand in front of Kyuhyun "I swear I won’t say anything, I can’t let her worry, please" He pleaded.
Kyuhyun hastated at first but the small man looked honest "okay, but I will hit you if you said something" 
He looked at him angrily but nodded. Kyuhyun handed him the phone and he called his grandma "Hey, I'm sorry I'm busy right now, n-no I don't think I can come today, I'll be on a business trip for..." He glanced at Kyuhyun who shrugged "Maybe for a week grandma" He sounded sad, Kyuhyun had to look away so he wouldn't feel bad again "I'm sorry, I know I had promised you, I will make it up to you" Kyuhyun seemed amazed by the softness and calmness in the small man voice, sure the man have a lot of mood swings "I love you too, have a sweet dreams my lady" 
Looking at the ended call, he stared at the screen for a while; he won't see her any time soon or his dog, the only family he had "I'll let you call her as much as you want "Kyuhyun said, taking the phone back. Ryeowook turned and sat back at his place, he hugged his knees resting his head on it. Kyuhyun sighed for the ninth time, he cleaned the coffee table and went to wash the dishes still feeling bad.
Ryeowook wondered about what is he going to do, the house was very small; a small window that had an iron bars making it impossible to escape, the front door was locked and the keys were with his kidnaper, he wondered if the other two rooms were the same as this one. He quietly stood up and tip toed to the room on his left, he pushed the door open slowly so his kidnaper won’t hear him. He couldn’t turn on the lights so he carefully walked inside not wanting to hit something. The room smelled like a hospital room, with the lights from the living room he could see the small night stand beside the bed in the center of the small room, there were a small boxes looked like a medication bottles. He froze in his place when the room lights were on; his kidnaper stood behind him.

"Yes this room too has iron bars" He walked to the bed and sat on it, holding the frame that was on the other night stand. 
Ryewooke's shoulders dropped, he looked around the room and it looked like a hospital room indeed.
"It's my mom's" Kyuhyun said, still staring at the photo in his hands "As you can see, her bed room turned to be her hospital room "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter