Chapter 6

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An annoying ringing wake him up, his whole body ached from the uncomfortable couch he was sleeping on.

"Yes. I did as you told me" He heard his kidnapper voice, it was early in the morning he could tell as the dim light that came from the windows of the small house and the chirping of the birds outside.

"I burnt his Wallet with his IDs in it, all the credit cards too and his cell phone" He could hear him clearly, he must be talking to his uncle "No, I took everything from it and drawn it in the Han River" 

‘MY CAR?’ He though.

Ryeowook stood up and walked to the room; he opened the half closed door quietly and glared at the setting man on the edge of the bed. Feeling someone glaring at him he looked at the door and smirked "I shoot him a couple of times in the head, I didn't know what to do with the body so I drowned it with an aced in the bathtub I'll throw the rest in the rive… No, don't worry” 

He averted his eyes from the standing small man "I did exactly as I was told so please do as you promised… Okay, I won’t but make sure she is safe" Rubbing his forehead, Kyuhyun ended the call and stood up.

"You bastard, what did you do to my car?" Shouted Ryeowook "Really, you are a dead man now. Why the hell do you care about the damn car?" He said annoyed "It's a Mercedes AMF GT S for ’s sake, it's accessories are special made for me" 

"Were" Kyuhyun rubbed his face couple of times "Were special made for you" 

Ryeowook's eyes nearly fell, clenching fests.

"It's 7 am, I have a headache and you are so noisy" He walked pass him hitting his shoulders, Ryeowook almost fell down "Be quiet please or go back to sleep" 

Scoffing, he shot daggers at the tall man's back "Sleep? I won’t lay on this old piece of again" 

Closing his eyes, trying to hold back his anger, he continued his walk to the bathroom "Yah! Don't give me your back when I'm talking to you!" He turned and  with fast steps, Kyuhyun walked back to the stunned small man, who was now cornered between the tall man's body and the wall, he slammed his both arms at the wall close to Ryeowook's head, making the small man blink his eyes few times and looked up to the angry man in front of him. He was trapped like a small mouse "Listen to me carefully" Ryeowook nervously gulped and looked up at his kidnaper "I'm not your babysitter! I'm not your servant! You are arrogant and I hate that, I don't like you the smallest bit. You're under my roof, this is my house, I control you not the other way around" Ryeowook looked away trying not to show any sign of disapproving "You can't speak freely as you want, when you talk my head hurts, now I'm going to take a shower and make something to eat, don't make me tie you up again, got it" 

When Ryeowook didn't show any answer, Kyuhyun slammed his hands again. Gulping, he glared at Kyuhyun "I'm not afraid of you"

The confident in his voice amazed Kyuhyun, he dropped his arms and looked at him "I don't want you to be afraid, I want you to be quiet" Shaking his head, Kyuhyun walked away. 

The small man waited until his kidnapper disappeared behind the walls, he took weak steps back to the couch, sat down, searching for his inhaler and took a breath from it. He wasn't afraid for real but he was worried; if his death news came to his grandmother it will be hard for her. He was alive yes but as a prisoner and all of this because of his sick uncle. What will happen to his companies that he worked so hard to make it reach the top? It will be in his uncle hands now; what he built in 8 years will be gone in secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter