Chapter 4

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys^^ , it's been a while sorry for the delay , i need to ask you for your comments please. i need to see how is this going srsly i'm not confident to continue it so i need you to tell me if i should stop or not.
thanx for the new subscribers <3 
~*.*~
 

Kyuhyun put the mask back on and took the tray with the scrambled egg and toast.
He walked out of the kitchen ‘is he sleeping?’
“I' made something to eat, I'm sorry I only have eggs” He put the try on a small coffee table near Ryeowook's chair, when Ryeowook didn't make a single move Kyuhyun thought he was sleeping.
The small man chest was going up and down in a fast moves, he was making a wired soft noises, crossing his brows. 
Kyuhyun approached him, Ryeowook's eyes were half open and teary. "Hey are you okay?" He asked, panic shown all over his face "Why you look so pale and sweaty?" 
He carefully removed the duck tape and stood above him cupping his face "Yah! What's wrong?? Are you sick?" 
Ryeowook coughed roughly; he gasped for air, his head that was now resting on Kyuhyun's palms felt so heavy.
Their eyes meet, Kyuhyun became worried; the small guy looked so sick "As-asthma" he mumbled softly and shut his eyes.
"WHAT?" Kyuhyun freaked out; the man in his hands looked numb, having trouble with breathing and his face become paler.
He quickly untied him then carried the small man in his arms and made him lay on the couch. He can see the pain in the small man's eyes.
"W-what should I do?" He asked while wiping the soaked bangs from the pale man face. Ryeowook only coughed repeatedly.
“Inhaler… yes you should have an inhaler right?" It crossed his mind. With trembling hands he searched in Ryeowook suite pockets, his eyes sparkled when he found the small item in the small man's pants pocket. He put the inhaler in Ryeowook's mouth and pressed it once "How many times should I press it?" He asked fast "Blink or show me with your fingers" 
He got startled when Ryeowook raised his hand and took the inhaler and pressed it a couple of times, he bend his right arm trying to sit up. Kyuhyun helped him sit up, he throw his head back resting it on the couch. The tall man looked at him, still worried; he looked so fragile and vulnerable, a different man from the one who was tied up on a chair minutes ago. 
Ryeowook took the inhaler a couple of times again, his breath became normal and he seemed to be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter