Chapter 1

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If a reporter asks him to introduce himself he will simply say "I'm Kim Ryeowook, the most successful man in Seoul. I have my own three companies; one in Seoul and two in foreign countries, one in China and one in America”. No, it’s not ego he's proud of himself; he lives in an ordinary house that has a pool and large backyard with a beautiful garden in front of it, is that even considered as ordinary?! Well, it is for him.

Kim Ryeowook lives with his dog and two old women; his grandmother and his nanny. Since he was a kid no one has loved him in his school or in his college, he only have one friend; his dog Rullf . He found him when he was 10 and now he's 28, it was only 3 weeks old. Ryeowook has Asthma and his dog is his hero, he thanks God all the time that his dog is still alive.

Anyway, he was very weak; he couldn't run, couldn't dance and couldn’t do much. But he was his teachers’ favorite student, and they took care of him more than anyone else… So yeah, he didn't have any friends, get it?

In college, it was the same thing; he had the greatest marks so he decided to study business to take care of his parents’ company. So aren't you curious about his parents?! Well, his mom and dad weren't there in his life; they were always busy with their business. The good thing they did to him was sending him to a good school and a good college. However, he didn’t take any money from them and tried several jobs although he was tired but his parents didn't care much.

 And a long with the good schools, his parents did another good thing which was his nanny; he had a nanny and he still has that woman, who took care of him when his parents didn't. She lived with him for so long, so he refused to let her go, especially now that he became a good friend with her only chilled Lee Sungmin . She does have her own money that we can call her rich but she prefer staying with ryeowook and his grandmother; they only have each other.

For him, his mom and dad are still alive but the only connection between them is work; they were involved in an intentional car accident, or he wants to think that, he knows that his uncle did it. His uncle wanted to kill his father to take over everything, not for money or companies; he is mentally ill and he is the one Ryeowook hates the most, he didn't love his parents much but surely they have a spot in his heart.

His uncle destroyed his life; he wasn't satisfied with his brother’s death, he wanted to kill his nephew, he tried so many times but failed. The last year Ryeowook was definitely going to die, and one of the reasons was because of his uncle and the other reason ... I'll tell you later, after I introduce to you Cho Kyuhyun

A serial killer… Kidding… Cho Kyuhyun, 28

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter