RUINED

MELT THE COLD BOSS

The sun had rise and all of the people start to get ready for their new day but not the four people that are currently sleep like a dead log.They really in the deep sleep and look like will not get up soon but that’s all going to change in 5 seconds

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

 “GOOD MORNING MY BABIES”Mrs Jung Ha shouts happily when she barge into the room(how did she open the door!It’s locked!!!).Taekwoon groans and try to cover himself with the comfy blanket,Haneun bites Hakyeon’s ,Yeon Woo grumbles and try to snuggle with his father and lastly Hakyeon that yelps up in pain and start to curse Mrs Jung Ha in his head. “OH COME ON TAEKKIE…IT’S ALREADY 7.30.WAKE UP!WAKE UP!”she shakes her son’s body under the duvet and Taekwoon ignores it plus he tighten more his grip on the blanket. “Hmm…Grandma what are you doing early in the morning?”Yeon Woo asks while rubbing his sleepy eyes.Jung Ha smiles at him and tell him to take shower with Uncle Hongbin then breakfast. “Okay”he say and hardly climbs down the bed and goes out to find Uncle Hongbin.He nearly bumps with the wall if not for Ravi helps him to walk properly to Hongbin.Ravi just laughs at his cuteness. “Hello Hakyeon and good morning princess”Mrs Jung Ha say to the now awake Hakyeon and Haneun.Haneun lets go of Hakyeon’s with ‘pop’ sound and stare cutely at her grandma.Jung Ha ruffles her hair and asks her to go to Hyeri’s room and take shower.Like Yeon Woo,Haneun also follows her instruction.Hakyeon gets ready to walks out of the room but get stops by Mrs Jung Ha that is smiling “Anything Madam?” “Hakyeonnie can you help me to wake Taekwoon up?I have to go downstairs to buy groceries for our breakfast” “Eh..Why me?”Hakyeon stare at her with fear.NO!I DON’T WANT TO WAKE THAT BYUNTAE UP! KEN HELP ME!!! “But Hakyeonnie if I wakes him up it will be late already for breakfast” “We can get room ser-….” “No! I don’t want my precious grandchildren to have that unhealthy food.Pwease…”she said with aegyo.Hakyeon stare weirdly at her “Okay”he say finally.She thanks him and gives him a kiss on the cheek before goes out of the room and closed the door.Now he’s left alone in this lion’s den.He stands there awkwardly with the sleeping Taekwoon under the blanket.Hakyeon takes a deep breath and then walks slowly to the bed.He nudges Taekwoon and he get the groans from the man as response. “Sir wakes up.It’s already 8 in the morning”he say again but still get no responses.Hakyeon huff in annoyed and then he turns back to but he get stop by the grip on his arm and before he knows,he’s being yanked backward and fall on Taekwoon’s.He blinks his eyes and looks at the eyes in front of him.Before he can shouts at that byuntae,he feel soft  lips on his lips and then husky voice say “Good morning!”.Hakyeon widened his eyes and quickly push himself off Taekwoon before runs quickly out of the room.Taekwoon that is laying on the bed just chuckle at his action and the his lips again “He tastes yummy”.

 

 

That day they spend with visit historical places , amazing build palaces and also places that sell many type of Japanese good.Hakyeon buy a few things for Ken and Hyuk and he also make sure that he is far away from that byuntae.The kiss incident this morning had made Hakyeon mad and distanced himself from Taekwoon.Taekwoon noticed of this and try to persuade it but he just got ignored completely.Hakyeon treat him like an invisible man and even still now Taekwoon is trying to coax sulking Hakyeon “Hakyeon don’t be like this.Okay look I’m sorry.I just joking with you only.”he say to Hakyeon for the nth times already.Hakyeon doesn’t spare a glance at all and continues to take pictures of the palace.Currently they are at one of the famous palace in Japan and Taekwoon doesn’t care at all about the uniqueness of the palace instead he try again and again to coax Hakyeon. “Hakyeon-ah….*kriing* *kriing*”suddenly Taekwoon’s phone rings.He take a glance at the still sulking Hakyeon and then move to other quiet place before answers the call. “Hello.Yeah Minah any problems?”he say after see that it’s Minah that calls him. “Sir I think you have to cut down your trip”Taekwoon furrows his eyes “Why?What happen” “The Elite Empire Enterprise wants to have a meeting with Jung Enterprise.It’s regarding the project at the Japan.”Taekwoon runs his fingers through his hair “Then send the representatives of our company to handle the meeting.Maybe Yongguk can handle it.” “But Sir I think it’s better if you that go to the meeting.” “Why me?” “Because it’s your uncle,Mr Yunho that will be the representatives for the Elite Empire”.Taekwoon just sighs heavily and hope that his mother will not kill him or his uncle.I tell you the angry Mrs Jung Ha is more worse than the earthquake.Hakyeon that watching Taekwoon since earlier just curious what makes that byuntae selfish rich bastard to has someone-is-going-to-kill-me-later face. 


I am sorry if I make all of you waiting for the update last night.I was so tired last night.Anyway this is another update.Like usual comments,subscribes and upvotes.Thank you to all of my 114 subsribers.