Those Eyes

The monster inside Me ***(HIATUS)***

 

Chanyeol rushed forward, unafraid of the group of men who were holding you down and were tearing at your clothes until they heard his pounding feet race towards them and looked up to see what was coming for them. As they saw a monster sized, mongrel looking creature racing torwards them, their eyes all widened and the majority of them scrambled to their feet and ran for their lives, the leader however and two others stood up and pulled out knifes that they had hidden in their clothes, readying themselves to the impact that the monster would give them as they saw one of its giant harms pull back as if it were going to swipe at them and smack them into one of the walls to the side.


Upon reaching the terrorists, Chanyeol, as expected, swung his arm forward and managed to cause of the men to go flying into the walls to his left, as the man hit the hard brick wall he let out a pained gasp as a popping sound emitted from his spin and he fell to the floor slumped in a lifeless manner, unfortunately though, the leader and the other had managed to duck out of the way before his hand had hit them. "Molngahl!!!!" the other of the three yelled as his eyes darted to the man who didn't move after being flung into the wall, "you son of a !" he screeched as he ran forward, attempting to stab the dog like creature in the side of his stomach. Chanyeol swung his head to the man who had screamed and dodged his attack with ease, "stupid humans, do they really think they have a single chance at defeating me?"


He had thought too soon, as he finished his thought an immense pain pierced through his lower back as something stabbed into it "AAARRRROOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he howled into the night as he swung around, smacking his attacker to the side with his large claws. Looking down he could see the large knife still pierced into his back, grabbing it with his hand he pulled it out with another pained howl before snapping it to pieces with his sharp teeth and spit the remains to the floor. As he watched blood seep out of the wound, he let out a menacing growl before turning his attention back to the two drunk men just in time to see the second man pounce at him with his knife, missing again, "at least this one seems more drunk than the other so its easier to dodge his attacks" he thought as he saw the man stumble to the floor.


A pained gasp escaped from the man as he fell to the floor, unable to catch himself in his drunken state. Chanyeol could see the back of his shirt begin to stain with a dark liquid and he instantly knew that the man had been stabbed by his own knife. "Ansel!!!!" the leader suddenly screamed with sadness and fury as he watched another one of his friends die, their body become lifeless on the floor, "you bastard!!!!! I'm going to kill you, whatever you are, and sell your body to a museum after skinning you alive!!!!" "oh please, I'd like to see you try" Chanyeol snorted to himself before racing towards the man who was running to him in an angered daze, screeching at the top of his lungs.


Chanyeol easily snatched the mans arm and lifted his body off the ground, up to face him. Chanyeol sneered, baring his teeth at the man as he struggled in his grip, he could tell that the man was terrified at being so high off the ground as close to the mouth of a creature who could easily bite his whole head off and swallow it after chewing it in half. The fear in the man's eyes made something in Chanyeol shiver "don't do it Chanyeol, let him go for now, kill him later if he does anything again" his senses told him. With one more terrifying snarl Chanyeol released his grip on the drunk man and let him drop to the floor before watching as he ran for his life.


Turning to face you the boy saw you cowering near the same wall as the first man was killed by. He began walking towards you but as he took his first step towards you he saw you cower even more, "why is she afraid of me?" that;s when he remembered he was partially formed into his true form "OH!!!!" His eyes softened and he let out a small whimper, hoping that'd make you feel easily about him before he began stepping towards you cautiously.


"pl...pl...eeee.asse do...n't.. hur..t meeee" you stuttered as the creature stood tall above you, looking down at you with it's large eyes, "wait, those eyes, I've seen them before.... they... they look like....." you couldn't take your eyes away from its "those are human eyes, those are.... those look like... his... those are his eyes."


The gape in your mouth as it dropped to the floor  alarmed Chanyeol of what you were thinking, "she can't recognize me, don't be silly" He told himself with much hesitation, not sure if he could trust what he believed before reaching one of his monster hands out towards yours and lifted you off the ground, inspecting your body for and wounds quickly with his senses to make sure you weren't hurt before running into the shadows, "she can't recognize me.... right?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please ignore the fact that the wolf's eyes in the gif are blue (imagine them looking like Chanyeol's eyes) and Chanyeol is also a black wolf (so imagine the fur being black)

~Savie