"My little monster's got a crush"

The monster inside Me ***(HIATUS)***

Walking into the living room Chanyeol stopped and stood in the doorway, watching his family sitting on the couch, eating dinner and watching an old rerun of one of their favorite tv shows.

 

"Why was that girl here?" He asked as his grandma looked up at him. "aghm mmghhhmmm" she coughed before speaking "she was just wondering if this was the area that'd been evacuated long ago and wanted to take a look at one of the buildings" she told him as he continued to stand in the doorway with his arms clutching his sides, leaning on the doorway with one shoulder. "Come an' sit. I just got dinner ready and it's your favorite."

 

Looking down at the plates that his other family members were eating out of, Chanyeol saw that his grandma really had made his favorite dish. Heading into the kitchen he grabbed a plate of his own and filled it to the rim with food. Upon entering the room afaid, he sat next to his grandma, "So that girl who was here earlier, you know her somehow? You like her to?" She asked. Looking down at the elder who was hunched over as she ate, due to her bad back, he answered by asking her a question he clearly knew the answer to, "yeah. How'd you know?"

 

Tilting her head towards him, Chanyeol's grandma smiled a nearly toothless smile answering as she looked at him "she had the same smell on her as you do when you get home from school" leaning closer to him, she spoke into his ear in a whisper "I also saw the way you two looked at each other but especially the way you were looking at her. There's no denying it, my little monster's got himself a crush on that girl."

 

Looking down at his grandma as she went back to eating, Chanyeol's eyes were wider than usual, he thought no one had seen him looking at her, he had also actually forgotten what his family really was until his grandma had reminded him.

 

Remembering that he had food Chanyeol began to eat but zoned.


~|the next day|~

As Chanyeol walked to school, he saw you walking ahead of him. Slowing his pace, he kept his eyes directly on you, watching your every move as you and him were walking to school.


Soon arriving at your guy's school Chanyeol lost sight of you as you entered the large gate that marked the entrance of your school.

 

Quickening his pace, he entered through the open gate hoping he could catch a glimpse of you before you both had to head to different classes. Failing to find you, Chanyeol walked to his first class of the day.

 

As Chanyeol pushed the door open and entered his first class a familiar scent hit his nose. Realizing instantly where the scent was familiar from he looked around the class and almost instantly found you sitting at one of the desks towards the back of the class.

 

"I thought we only had last class together" he thought to himself as he claimed a seat at a desk in the middle of the room.

 

Smiling as he sat down, Chanyeol was happy to know that you both had more than one class with each other, you both never really talked to eat other but he was still happy. "Even if she did talk to me, I wouldn't understand her, she speaks English and very limited Korean" he told himself in his mind as he looked back at you, you were getting your supplies for this class out from your backpack.


Hearing the bell ring for the beginning of class, Chanyeol looked up to the front of the classroom where the teacher had already begun to write today's assignment on the board.