Stalker

The monster inside Me ***(HIATUS)***

The light shining from your window made it easy for Chanyeol to watch you pace around your room, he didn't even need to wonder why you were pacing around, the papers in your hand were more than enough evidence to let him know that you were having a hard time studying and you were walking around because of your frustration towards the papers you had in your hands, his his special senses he was also able to hear every word you said without a problem.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GOD! Why do I even have to study this!? This has nothing to do with helping me understand Korean!" You whined to yourself from your room, you could hardly stand looking at the stack of papers you were holding, "The fact that most of this is in Korean doesn't help either!!"


Tossing the loose papers into the air, all fluttering to the floor into a haphazard heap, you flopped onto the soft blankets that covered your bed with a sigh. "Why did we have to move to Korea? Why couldn't we have moved to England or Australia where they speak and write in English?" The ceiling had nothing to offer you for an answer so you just stared at it until you began to feel tired and turned your attention to the clock next to your bed, "seriously it's only 10:30? God how long do the nights in Korea last?.... Longer than the ones in America it feels like" you muttered.


Thinking desperately of something you could do until you wanted to go to sleep, you could only think about one thing, going for a walk... even though it was dark outside. "Fine, I'll guess that's what I'll do" you mumbled as you sat up on your bed before sliding off it to get your shoes and jacket before walking out of your room, closing the door and shutting off the light before you left.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the light turn off and the door shut soon afterward, Chanyeol knew you'd be walking out of the front door to your house soon. "Wait, I should hide. What would she think if she saw me standing here, in front of her house?"


The thought instantly caused Chanyeol to look around, trying to find someplace he could hide before you would appear. "Ah, the bushes!" he exclaimed in his head as he looked behind his and saw a row of bushes lining the curve of the street, what seemed like a park being poorly hidden behind them.


Sensing your presence nearing him with every second that passed by, Chanyeol rushed across the street and nearly jumped into the bushes but instead, lucky, had the knowledge to crouch down and slowly slide in under them instead. As he laid upon his stomach, he looked up just in time to see, and hear, the front door of your house open and see you step outside, stopping only to slowly, silently close the door before turning and taking a deep breath of the fresh night air.


As you began walking away from your house, Chanyeol held his breath, hoping you wouldn't look towards the park, "Come on Chanyeol, even if she did she wouldn't see you, you're hidden under the thick bushes, plus, it's dark so she wouldn't be able to see your shadow or anything" he scolded himself for being silly and thinking there would be a chance that you'd spot him.


You passed by, walking towards town without even knowing someone was watching, "I'll follower her just in case something happens, there's a lot of skeezy people around these parts of Seoul, especially in the parts of town that she'd have to go through once she gets there, downtown.... if that's where she's going."