lunch time

The monster inside Me ***(HIATUS)***

"I can't believe I'm wasting my time in school when I could be helping my parents hunt for food right now" he thought as he watched a couple of boys begin a 'fight' at the beginning of lunch. "How pathetic" he shook his head as he watched them throw weak punches at each others faces but failed the majority of the time "if it was me in that fight, I would be able to knock both of those pathetic imbeciles to the ground within less than two seconds."


Looking down at the food that his grandma had packed for him for lunch today, Chanyeol ped the package that contained a raw boar meat and squirrel sandwich. Taking a bite of the delicious meal, his mouth began watering as the wonderful, exotic taste and smell filled his nose and mouth. As he chewed down and savored the sandwich he sent a silent thank you to his grandparent who was probably hunting down more squirrels for his lunch as he sat at the empty table in the school cafeteria.


"May I sit here?" a small, shy voice asked as the last of the sandwich was swallowed down. Looking up in surprise, Chanyeol already knew who was asking the question but wanted to see your face. "Yeah sure"  he replied as he saw you looking down at him. Looking around as you helped yourself to a seat facing him, Chanyeol realized that the cafeteria was twice as full as it normally was, "That's weird" he thought "the cafeteria is never this crowded. I wonder what's going on?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noticing that Chanyeol was looking around the cafeteria, you took your chance to stare at he wonderful boy in front of you.


His profile was perfect... beyond perfect. Admiring him as you always did, the same cycle repeated itself as you looked from his arms, which looked like the muscles were about to bulge through his uniform, to his neck, his large ears, his styled but still messy hair, then to his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feeling your eyes resting upon him, Chanyeol shifted his gaze to yours.


As he looked into your eyes, which you'd tried to pull away from his sight but failed as they froze upon seeing him looking straight at you, he noticed a slight blush begin to appear on your cheeks, "caught you red handed" he thought as he smiled shyly at you, laughing slightly in his mind as the image of your pink cheeks burned itself into his memory.


"I'm sorry if I ruined your lunch" you apologized as you finally found enough strength to look away from the handsome boy, "I know you don't really like it when people sit with you at lunch".


The apology took Chanyeol by surprise. "Why would you apologize for such a thing? It's not everyday that a monster's chosen 'prey' is given no other choice than to sit alongside him... and when that day does come, it's always a good one" he thought to himself as he smiled at you and said that there was no need to apologize.