Infinite

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

"Goodmorning bae" Gongchan's cold breath touched Hani's ear which made her shiver through her bone. It kinda tickled her in a way. 

"Aish! stop doing that oppa!" she blushed. B1a4 was entertained by her reaction. "Why did you left me and Gongchan oppa behind last night! That was unfair!" she shouted, pointing her fingers at them.

"You always make us wait Hani. Stop complaining!" Sandeul answered, all the boys argeed. "At least you have this patient fella here to accompany you in your missions" he put his arm around the maknae's nape.

"Yes, I'll always be here for her. But all she blabbers about is the Ice King" Gongchan pouted. "She asked like a thousand of questions about him last night."

"Eh? Well, I'm just curious.." she expressed with a soft voice. "And besides, you said it was alright to talk to you about him!" He just gave her sweet smile as a response. 

Suddenly, a bunch of hot, y, jjang, cutie guys entered the room. All the girls where spazzing them and Hani also took a glimpse. One of them have those extremely small eyes, which made her smirk cuz it reminds her of Brock from Pokemon. Next to him is a guy who looked like a foreigner and talked like one. She was not sure if he was speaking Korean or other language but it sounded sooo funny. The other guy kept on greeting and throwing hearts at girls. He looked like he was enjoying the attention. The guy on his left was wearing his headphones. He was so into the music that he kept on popping and swaying; his moves were suave. A tall guy was also with them; his gums was very evident when he smiled. A shining aegyo aura was vibrating on the body of the other guy. He was so cute and smushy. And the last one holding a camera and has a familiar face; that beautiful emotionless face of the person sitting beside her.

"Who are they?" she asked her buddies. "Oh, they're called Infinite. They are very famous around here, well that's obvious" Baro answered. "And L is a part of it?" she questioned again. The boys nodded synchronizely. *Now, L is even harder to reach. LOOK AT HIS POPULARITY . GET YOURSELF OVER HIM LIKE WHAT GONGCHAN OPPA TOLD YOU BAEK HANI*

L made his way towards his desk. He sat and scanned the photos in his camera. "Aish these are not enough, and some are not good enough. Damn" he talked silently with himself, but Hani was close enough to him to eavesdrop. "It being the only photographer around here"

An idea popped into her mind *This is the perfect opportunity Hani, grab it!*

"Umm, L sshi, You're a part of the PGA Club (Photography and Graphic Arts Club) right?"she asked. "Well, umm, I still not member of any club and I was a part of PGA in my old school, so i was thinking--"

"I'm the president of PGA" he stopped her, his eyes was still on his camera but he was paying attention. "Bring me samples of your shots tomorrow and I'll think about it" 

She felt a heavy feeling on her chest *Damn! Telling a lie is hard!* 

All she said was a big fat lie. She was never a part of PGA and has no experience in photography. She just opened that up for two main reason: 1. To help him with his work, and 2. To have more time to spend with him. It was not a good decision, But she needed to gulp it all up or else..

"Arraso L sshi, but can you give me at least 5 days to retrieve my shots from my old school?" she questioned and she was trembling inside. "You see, I lost my old camera last month and i have no copies of my previous shots"

"Okay. I'll let you be a temporary member of the club for now." he answered. "Do you have a camera you're currently using?" 

"Yes L sshi, but it doesn't have decent pictures in it." No, she doesn't own any kind of camera. She felt bad for telling pure lies.

"Okay, Bring it and help me cover an event tomorrow. Arraso?" L commanded.

"Arraso L sshi!"

----

Hani ran fast to get to their house at instance.

"Eomma! Appa! I need a camera!" she requested her parents and it surprised them. "Let's go get one now! Jebal bbuing bbuing~" she begged and sighed. "And in return, I'll ace my class, so please, pleaaaaseee??" she promised sincerely. Her parents couldn't deny her request now. They just smiled and nodded. "Omo! Thank you and I love you guys so much!"

*Sorry Gongchan oppa. But I just cant get him out of me. Not now that he already occupied a large space in my heart*