Notice me!

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

"Sungkyu hyung, please come with the boys soon jebal" L begged Sungkyu on the phone. "It's so boring here, I'M DEAD SERIOUS." Infinite, the jjang group consisting of seven members including L went on a vacation. He was left alone in school because of school tasks.

"It's your fault for not coming with us" Sungkyu answered. "Too busy cuz of your school responsibilities, you need a break too L, remember that" L sighed because of his hyung's sermon. It was a fact that he's busy. Teachers are always tailing him, asking him to join photography competitions or other school events to cover. The reason why he always carry his camera around, waiting for a scoop. He doesn't complaint about his job, he loves it. Photography is his passion and wants to continue it till college.

"Arraso hyung arraso. I need to go now." he dropped. *Aish, where can I actually find something fun here* he thought while pacing to his classroom.

 

Hani was having fantasies about the Ice King when suddenly she saw him walking towards the desk in her right. Her heart was stumping faster as he approached. *Baek Hani, Calm yourself. Act normal!* she maintained a proper posture, struggling. She was not used of acting girly and has a habit of slouching. It was hard for her, but she was infatuated, she wants to impress him of course.

He finally sat beside her, still working that cold image. She was trembling with nervousness that can't be hide. Gongchan was eyeing on her but she was not aware for all her attention was on Myungsoo. She was molding ideas on how to start the conversation with him. *Should I greet him? Say hi or something? Ottokeeeee?!?*

While Myungsoo was sketching something on his notebook, Hani cleared . "Hello Kim Myungsoo sshi" she uttered with a shaking voice. He didn't respond, but she was sure that he heard what she said. "I-I'm Baek Hani. Umm, I'm new here." Again, no reaction. *ALL HAIL THE ICE KING* 

She had a glimpse on his notebook and saw his drawing. "Omo, that's Lawliet right? of Deathnote?" she stressed lively and stared at him, and surprisingly, his eyes was on her direction. She blushed *Did I get his attention now?OMO* He looked back on his notebook and continued his sketch. But she wanted to continue their interaction, so she attempt to talk again. "Uhm, so you like it too?" she awkwardly smiled *Damn Hani, that was not enough!*

"Are you acting like you know this anime for me to notice you? It is not working" he surprised her with his words. Her eyes widened. "No! I've watched Deathnote for like five times or more already Myungsoo sshi." she defended. "And I can enumerate all the happenings from beginning to end just to prove it." *Oh right! Glad I remembered* she searched her bag and grabbed a black notebook. "Myungsoo sshi, here" she placed the notebook in front of him. "This is Misa's deathnote, take a look."

He looked at the notebook with slight interest. "Okay, I believe you now" he uttered emotionlessly. Her smile reached her ears. "By the way, call me L, I like it better that way" he expressed.

"Arraso, L sshi!" she responded. *OK! Hani good start! You'll notice me more soon L, just wait and see*