His Name

Mission Commence: Thaw the Ice King's Frozen Heart!

 

MISSION COMPLETE!

Chatbox: B1A4+1O

O_Hani: Yaaay! We did it. Man, that was kinda okay. Not as hard as I expected

A_JINYOUNG: WHAAAT?! I even died twice Hani, that was not easy ;(

B_BaRO: Guys, let's move on to the next mission. That was just a warm up!

A_GongChan: that's enough for today hyung! Hani needs to rest now. And we have school tomorrow too!

A_SanDeul: Yeah right! You'll end up sleeping at school hours again Baro hyung hahaha!

A_CNU: I need to study too. I wont accept a B+ grade. I need to maintain my A+ straight kekeke~

O_Hani: Woah! :O so you're that smart Cnu oppa! I need to go now too! It will be my first day on my new school tomorrow ;)

A_JINYOUNG: Really! Goodluck Hani! Btw, what's the name of your new school?

A_SanDeul: Yeah Hani. We've been friends online for quite a long time now. But still, we dont know anything about you in real life except your name.

A_BaRO: we're not even sure if you're really a girl too. Hahaha! 

O_Hani: believe me or not Baro oppa. It's not my lost anyway hahaha. Im going to Woolim High starting tomorrow :) got to go now or ill be late on my first day! Jalja B1a4 oppas~

A_GongChan: Wait Hani! Dont log out yet!

*O_Hani is now inactive*

Hani rubbed the back of her neck. "Urgh, Im tired" she yawned and rushed to her bed and immediately fell asleep. 

----

*Okay this is it*. Hani paced her way inside the school wearing her uniform. She's now officially a junior student of Woolim High and it makes her really anxious. And, she never lost a thought about the guy who made her heart go wild. *I wonder if i'll encounter him again here. But first, i need to find my classroom*

Luckily, she immediately found her class before the school bell rang. She made her way to an empty seat near the windows. She didn't notice that all the eyes were in her. "Who is that girl? She look like she's on drug. Look at that deep dark lines under her eyes!" one of the girls whispered, but it was too loud that even Hani heard what she said. But she didn't mind it. She's a boyish kind of girl, doesn't wear make ups and even fix her hair. She's always relief waking up in the morning without thinking about what she'll wear and what she looks like, because she has no one to impress anyway. That is why those words didn't bother her.

She observed her surroundings and her classmates. Her eyes where nurtured with eye candies scattered everywhere. Sitting in front of her are bunch of handsome guys. One of them is wearing eyeglasses and his hair was on his shoulder level. The other guy looks like a cute squirrel with his cute front teeth and there is also that guy who looks like a duck when he's pouting. Another is a handsome guy with small eyes and red hair. the last one looks exactly like those flowerboys we see in movies or kdramas. Observing them made Hani pinked. But her face turned extremely red when she notice the guy approaching the desk on her right. *IT'S HIM* her heart raced.

He was undeniably handsome. All the girls were looking at him the moment he sat beside her. *Eh? He's my seatmate?* she felt like she stopped breathing. She was dang nervous! She cant move a single muscle. 

"Kim Myung Soo!" someone shouted, the guy raised head head "Mr. Nam wants you on the office now" he nodded in a cold manner, stood ul and went outside without saying a word.

Hani was still stunned and pink. *So that's his name, Kim Myung Soo*